First Prev
of 2
Next Last
drop dead gorgouse

Moore, TX

#1 Aug 28, 2010
ok who in charlotte knows nina cuz man she is 1 ugly raunchy lookin girl have ever been tlkn to some1 and you see there teeth and they are all nasty and yellw well thats how it was when i was tlkn to her man she thinks she's all that i can fuck her up ant time any day that nasty little hoe dude................ who does old men your like 14 act your age little bit** man she needs to stop worrying bout what her brother is doing cuz its nun ya damb buisness
lol

Pearsall, TX

#2 Aug 28, 2010
leave the poor gurl alone
double stuff

Moore, TX

#3 Aug 28, 2010
haha why its the truth
mjg6

Pflugerville, TX

#4 Aug 28, 2010
Quit talking y'alls shyt already. Leave my cousin alone. If she chooses to make those decisions, let her screw up her life on her own.
Jordan

United States

#5 Aug 28, 2010
Dude'z idfc who y'all are but y'all need too close ya legs&&ya mouth's &&Leave My Girl alone! Y'all Must got the Wrong Girl Bc, I'm pretty sure I've been around her too know her teeth ARNT yellow!
Dumb Kids, &&Yuu Just Mad bc, She don't Wanna Get With yur smelly ass!
&&What Happens with her brother is her buisnesss too There Family&&family Take care of each other.
Now stfu &&leave the fk alone!
u make me laugh bitchh
#6 Aug 30, 2010
dat little fknn bitchh is nasty nd jordan stop fknn defending her.. its cus yur the same way lol. dat bitchh wants to fkk wit my man.. try me bitchh idgaf if ur a little girl. ill still whoop your nasty black ass. you know who the fkk iam nina. honestly idgaf if yur little ill still kick your ass. step it up little bitchh. im ready
Jordan

United States

#7 Aug 31, 2010
Naa, I'm not gonna stoop down too yuur level on this subject!
But, iNo What iAm&&iDONT fit that desciption!
&&Sweetheart My A.. ain't Black!
hate hate hate

Beeville, TX

#8 Aug 31, 2010
f**k nina she always trinna mess with older guys.she makes up rumors that shes with guys and she aint.stop thinkong ur pretty gurl cuz u aint
bitchh gett att mee
#9 Sep 1, 2010
jordan u stupid little girl. i wasent talkn about u i was talking about that stupid fuknn bitch nina. haa how cn dat little girl fkk older guys. ughh bet that bitch has sumthng. eww.
mjg6

Pearsall, TX

#10 Sep 1, 2010
I already said to quit talking y'alls shyt about her. Just leaver her the eff alone already!!! Gahh...
anklafslk

Moore, TX

#11 Sep 2, 2010
little girl jordan loves sex thats y she got caught with johny luna and thats y she has no friends and had to kmove to jtown trust me that little bitch jordan aint got shit u can make her cry in a sec she mite act all big but she aint she wont do shit but talk if anyone wanna talk bout her do all u can and mae her bitch ass cry
Jordan

United States

#12 Sep 2, 2010
Wow, tough guy,,
Lmao, Yu can say whatever yuu Want&&iHave Noo Friends whatever ihave plenty &&Yes idoo talk shit &&ill admit it bc, idgaf what yuu or anybody else in this town think of me of that matter.
That right there is one of the exact reasons im going too school in jtwn, bc almost everybody in Charlotte hates me.
&&Sweatheart Yes ihave cried over the matter &&trust me I'm done with the cryin. Soo why don't yuu grow some balls hun&&put yuur name on here&&we will talk face too face about this matter so yur not just hiding behind a computer screen.
Say what yuu want but, Ian who iAm &&Get over yurself bc, who are yuu too judge me?
Exactly! Now stfu&&get a life&&stay far far out of mind,,
kk?(:
good deal
&&Ps iDont Love Sex.. Tuu Madrie!
hahaha
#13 Sep 3, 2010
its ana flores talking shitttt. kick her ass for opening her big huge mouth.
FYI
#14 Sep 5, 2010
ana flores lol isnt that little 13 yr old prego from a 20 yr old guy that cnt get some one his own age?? and leave nina alone bcz frm what i know she can strap hunny and she'll prolly kick your ass
Barney

Pflugerville, TX

#15 Sep 5, 2010
I would smash her she is the right age
Bi-4-life1

United States

#16 Sep 5, 2010
Wow wtf leav nina alone I mean shyt shez my cousin nd stuf nd yal wana be talkn she about her nd leav ana flores alone dats nun ya buisnes wat goin on wid her f*ck
babygurl

Moore, TX

#17 Sep 8, 2010
wow i like how yal been talking styt bout me well why dont yal put yals name down and ill deal with yal when i get back i aint playing any games anymore im done with this shyt shayla, shana, and all the rest of you bi***es i will kick yals a** i am not scared of yal and as for me trying to steal your man hunny get it rite it was your best friend not me hahaha shows how well you know your friends.and i aint got yellow teeth you must be color blind and i dont sleep with older men you got the wrong gurl so pease out bi***es deal with yal later
sweet dreams

Moore, TX

#18 Sep 8, 2010
nina stfu.... ur 1 nasty lookin bitch an when you get out i'll make sure to find you so i can beat the shyt out of you and u do lie bout goin out wit guys lol.... im done tlkn shyt cuz the next time i see u ima knockk the shit out of u
its Shay yu Fkn Bitchh
#20 Sep 10, 2010
look bitchh im fknn waiting 4 yur dumb ass.... wna b acting hard.. dnt act take action.. i aint fknn playing games either... ill be waiting 4 yu. whatt you think idk how to fight bring it on bitchh try me.. ill prove yur hoe ass wrong.. now yu gt yurself into this big problem. dnt bak out bitchh. im willing to fukk a bitchh off.. and whtt yu think yur bad ass cus yu hit tisha.. i aint her. i knw how to fight. wna see. get att me bitchh!!!!
Lifes lil puppet

United States

#21 Sep 10, 2010
B**** you still f****** owe me im nt playin wit ur a** so ya wana talk s*** tell me to my face not on dis s*** and b**** i wana fight so lets go ya wana fight lets go. And you need ta back up ur s*** i aint playin wit ur a** no more and ya want ta find me wait after skewl its Shana to so lets
Go

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gabriel Bosquez 2 hr Gucci15 1
Lindsey F 3 hr zjcastillo 3
Sylvia leg is being raffled 3 hr zjcastillo 3
chevron on 37&97 4 hr lookntosuk 1
We entered a one legged race 10 hr Sylvia Cousin 1
We use her leg to shoot pool 10 hr Sylvia Cousin 1
We use Sylvia leg as baseball bat at family reu... 11 hr Sylvia Cousin 1

Charlotte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance