michael lopez griego
thats my x to

Katy, TX

#1 May 8, 2012
He loves mre. He told me he would come to poteet . And he did kept his word thanks mike.
dumbass

United States

#3 Jun 1, 2012
Never gunna grow up and stop making all these babies
ur too funny
#4 Jun 6, 2012
thanks Mike fo keeping ur word? fo reals? u want a guy who has 8 kids with 6 mamms (and those r the 1s we no of) dont b stupid like i was....RUN, he aint gonna eva change
dumbass

United States

#5 Jun 8, 2012
ur too funny wrote:
thanks Mike fo keeping ur word? fo reals? u want a guy who has 8 kids with 6 mamms (and those r the 1s we no of) dont b stupid like i was....RUN, he aint gonna eva change
Duh we all know he aint never gunna change for no one..all he is...is a babymaker,liar,and a cheater!
Sarah

United States

#6 Jun 11, 2012
All of y'all dirty b**ches get off his d**k already then if u can't stand him. Lol!
Claudia Griego

Arlington, TX

#7 Jun 11, 2012
Stfu...dumbass
just sayin

Houston, TX

#8 Jun 18, 2012
same people keep taken him back. u all like to share huh?
just sayin

Houston, TX

#9 Jun 18, 2012
i thought he was illegal when i saw him. keeps his word? doesn't give a shit for his own kids & u all fight over him. Guess that makes him hot stuff...
just sayin

Houston, TX

#10 Jun 18, 2012
dum b**ches ALL OF U
pat

United States

#13 May 16, 2013
WHERE IS THIS GUY) IM BOUT TO GIVE BIRTH TO OUR BABY)SAID HE B HERE NOW WHAT) COWBOY U R SICK ,,,,PHYSCO FOR REAL . LIVING IT UP TO U CALL ME U GOT MY NUMBER ............
gril

United States

#15 Jul 2, 2013
He back with his baby mama for a while till she gets her stamps,,,,, low life ugly dude he calls me but no way heard he was sick his winnie is falling off. .....
lmfao

United States

#17 Sep 1, 2013
pat wrote:
WHERE IS THIS GUY) IM BOUT TO GIVE BIRTH TO OUR BABY)SAID HE B HERE NOW WHAT) COWBOY U R SICK ,,,,PHYSCO FOR REAL . LIVING IT UP TO U CALL ME U GOT MY NUMBER ..........
dum silly hos too funny

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Excessive Zeon Posts 1 hr zjcastillo 2
Zeon Going to Jail (song) (Aug '14) 3 hr Rick Giles 12
Rhonda turn over my tools 3 hr Daniel Tralosky 1
Julian Iím in Lubbock 3 hr Daniel Tralosky 1
I ready for another domestic arrest 7 hr zjcastillo 3
Run Z Run Daniel Tralosky is here 14 hr Jason Brown 1
Daniel Tralosky is in Lubbock looking for Z 14 hr Jason Brown 1

Charlotte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance