People ripping off government

People ripping off government

Posted in the Charlotte Forum

Concerned

San Antonio, TX

#1 Feb 7, 2014
There seems to be so many people in this town ripping off the gov, getting assistance even though their baby daddy is shacked up with them. Personally, I think these people need to be called out or reported. Not fair that so many people work and others just leach off the gov and try to collect a damn tax check by having someone in the hood claim their kids. People should start reporting this and maybe it wouldn't happen so often
yup

Aurora, CO

#2 Feb 7, 2014
Marla longoria
Corn

United States

#3 Feb 7, 2014
yup wrote:
Marla longoria
well report her asap!
Omggggg

Dallas, TX

#4 Feb 7, 2014
Why don't yall fkn mind your own daamn business...focus on your own lives and stop worrying about what others do...get a fkn hobby biiisssssh
Truth

Moore, TX

#5 Feb 7, 2014
Poor government! The US will soon vanish with much of the assistance it offers, so get then now. I know they claim high taxes is the result from all the welfare but in reality the government pays little attention to this matter. This country is too much in debt, as all other nations, that soon the world economy will just collapse even if we try to stop it now.
heckya

San Antonio, TX

#6 Feb 8, 2014
This is our business. Especially since I work so some c*nt can stay home and have everyone in her family claim all her kids and she is shacked up with her bf. Report all these ghetto girls thinking they all that with their lone star card. And a bunch of kids from different daddies. But she a good mom cause she had half her kids and the other fathers have custody of the other ones. You a joke
United States

#7 Feb 8, 2014
Omggggg wrote:
Why don't yall fkn mind your own daamn business...focus on your own lives and stop worrying about what others do...get a fkn hobby biiisssssh
yupp your ripping the gov. Off as well foodsramp freak you ger a job, lige, & hobby queit making stupid kid you can feed bitch lmfao
huh

San Antonio, TX

#8 Feb 8, 2014
I was beginning to think I was the only one who noticed this. It is disgusting and I agree, let's start turning these scumbags in!
Yes

Dallas, TX

#9 Feb 8, 2014
What about all the girls with boyfriends living with me and not reporting that shit. Report them!! I know a handful in Pleasanton.
miss independent

United States

#10 Feb 9, 2014
:) I wish i could FUCK THE GOVERNMENT (:
LOL:) BUT IT FEELS GOOD TO WORK &BE INDEPENDENT(:
WITH A 2014;) if you can't get insurance for your hoe don't get the dumb BiTCH pregnant:) lol ij$(:
Bluecross blueshield works for me(: try it;) then you can consider yourself a man;) when you pay for everything on your own;) yESSSS!!! then you can consider your sperm donor a MAN(: UNTIL THENNNN YOU/y'all AIN'T $HiT(: just another freeloader wasting on MY taxes:) [email protected]!! LUCKY PUTOS!!! HOOK ME UP WITH FOODSTAMPS!!! YOU KNOWWWW U GOTS LOTS OF DEMS$$$;).....I'm so jealous I work hard and I don't get food stamps:( lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
busted 40 min Malo Gato 27
Driscoe the tools are in Devine 10 hr Rhonda Brown 1
Who is Bobby Lansa? 12 hr Malo Gato 11
Harrasing helica 13 hr charlotte 10
druggies 16 hr Jerry bosquez 12
Rosie Hernandez in a new Denali (Jun '15) 19 hr Tia 19
Driscoe put salt in my belt wounds its your fau... 21 hr Jason Brown 1

Charlotte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance