Potential Investor

San Antonio, TX

#1 Oct 26, 2013
How is the housing situation there in Devine? Is there a shortage of rental properties as is the case in Cotulla, Dilley and Pearsall? I've seen many houses and lots for sale and most have been on the market for going on a year in Devine and wonder if its not a sellers market or do citizens desire rentals? Would y'all benefit from more affordable rental houses or an apartment complex?
John

United States

#2 Oct 26, 2013
More rental houses for sure
Potential Investor

San Antonio, TX

#3 Oct 26, 2013
John wrote:
More rental houses for sure
Thank you for replying. What is the average cost of rent for a 2-3 BD 1-2 BA home?
papajoemama

United States

#4 Oct 26, 2013
Invest in tattoo removal and incinerators to dispose of all the bodies in the coming depopulation kill-off (see the Georgia Guidestones erected by the Rosicrutians ,order of the rose cross).See:Adam Wisehaupt , also read "silent weapons for quiet wars"
John

United States

#5 Oct 26, 2013
Average cost for 3 bedroom 2 bath is around $650.00 to $800.00
Property Mgmt

Houston, TX

#6 Oct 26, 2013
Hey! I have been in the Property Mgmt business for about 10 years. I would love to help you get info on the area! Let you know what would be a successful business venture! Email me at: [email protected]
Potential Investor

United States

#7 Oct 26, 2013
I've been visiting Devine frequently these past few weeks and it's a very impressive community! There's a great sense of pride there. It's a beautiful city that truly has great potential as long as the growth is done slowly and properly. I hear great things about the school system! That's a huge factor along with housing that investors look for.
Potential Investor

United States

#8 Oct 26, 2013
Property Mgmt wrote:
Hey! I have been in the Property Mgmt business for about 10 years. I would love to help you get info on the area! Let you know what would be a successful business venture! Email me at: [email protected]

I will be contacting you soon. Thank you for replying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I will be in Brazil I will get my tools 45 min Daniel Tralosky 1
do y'all know if bowser and April still hooking... (Jan '16) 6 hr hunhh 41
Butch & Nikkole 10 hr manda 2
Who is she? 12 hr zjcastillo 2
Poteet nursing home 15 hr Myob 3
Where is Manny V? 18 hr zjcastillo 2
Was child molester released yesterday!!??? 18 hr zjcastillo 5

Charlotte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance