Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Apr 7, 2013
Be careful Fram

Houston, TX

#1 Apr 2, 2013
Just thought you should know with what all is being said that I over heard your co-workers talking a few times already in the past month. It's a male & female manager starting all this crap & posting on this site. I believe someone wants your job bro. Honestly if either one if them did, it would turn to sh*t! Lol Hang in there. I think you & your beautiful wife deserve much better than all this bs going around. Y'all some cool people & Id hate to see other f*cktards try to mess it up!
Satan

Ballwin, MO

#2 Apr 5, 2013
Sex offender at east coast eat up :)
lullabelle

Universal City, TX

#3 Apr 7, 2013
So is FRAM messing behind Frances back?
People don't just talk for nothing , maybe she wants more than just being a side thing.
Fram

Pleasanton, TX

#5 Apr 7, 2013
Please feel free to ask me! I'll set you straight. Everyone seems to know where I work. Come see me or call me at autozone I work mon-Friday 8-5
Fram

Pleasanton, TX

#6 Apr 7, 2013
lullabelle wrote:
So is FRAM messing behind Frances back?
People don't just talk for nothing , maybe she wants more than just being a side thing.
No they talk because of their own pathetic lives. They want to feel better about there situation by trying to ruin someone else's life. But it's cool karma will find them...
Yup

San Antonio, TX

#7 Apr 7, 2013
Wh0 gives a crap if he iz cheating on her she aint s0 inn0cent her self She always b bashing him wen she da one really cheating
Frances

Pleasanton, TX

#9 Apr 7, 2013
I have never cheated & neither has my husband. People want to talk crap & mess up something they can't get. That's all it is. Small town folk with small town brains! Lmao sad really. Smdh...
SHORTY

Dallas, TX

#11 Apr 7, 2013
SHORTY wrote:
<quoted text>HAHAHAHA!!! STFU:) YOU FAT UGLY HOEZ STILL GOT MY NAME IN YO CUMBAG:) KEEP GOING I KNOW MY SHORT ASS IS DOING SOMETIMES GOOD:) FOR YOU HIDEOUS FUCKS TO STILLLLLLLLL HAVE MY NAME IN YO MOUTH:) LOL..ANOTHER AFFAIR!!! HAHAHAHA!!! GET OVER ITTT AFFAIR: D my ASS YOU SDF:)
oops something ...
SHORTY

Grand Prairie, TX

#12 Apr 7, 2013
what did I do to you??? why are you talking crap???
I DONT know you!!! I have a life:) lol:)why don't you try getting one:) MUAHHH!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jessie Jo Cantu and Cody Evans 11 min errrbody in the club 8
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 13 min Defiant1 22,302
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr JPL 17,883
who knows quincy mccoulgh 2 hr Oh geez 2
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 2 hr That Fart Guy 768
big booty julissa 5 hr suckmyballs 13
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 20 hr Wow Wee 524
•••
•••
•••

Charlotte Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Charlotte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Charlotte News, Events & Info