Victor & Sarah
Lol

United States

#1 Feb 20, 2013
Bobby you should check up on your chick and ask her who has been sleeping n your bed with Sarah lately (*cough, cough) VICTOR VILLALOBOS
Truth

Moore, TX

#2 Feb 28, 2013
Truth ok bobby is your rifle still in your closet I can see it when I lay in your bed .. Proof
Bobby knows

Moore, TX

#4 Mar 2, 2013
Bobby knows their just nasty and dirty like that... Vava s from everybody. Who Santa had him and her.. Just nasty ...
Bobby knows

Moore, TX

#5 Mar 2, 2013
Hasn't had him and her.. Just gross..
Sweet

Jourdanton, TX

#6 Mar 2, 2013
I think who ever is posting shit about Bobby& Sara need to grow the f... Up already leave them alone just cause u ain't happy don't give u the reason to talk shit about them. Get a life mother f......
Lol

Charlotte, TX

#7 Mar 3, 2013
Why yu getting on the defensive side because yu know it's true ((;
Lol

United States

#8 Mar 3, 2013
Hey bobby I didn't feel like using your jaquzzi in your room but next time you leave town I won't think twice she's all open but you know us men P***y is P***y even though she does highlights and all kinds of shit to look different she still a hoe to me.

P.S Your brown bed set was great..I need new mattress though I like them comfi much love VICTOR VILLALOBOS
Lol

Charlotte, TX

#9 Mar 4, 2013
Lol wrote:
Hey bobby I didn't feel like using your jaquzzi in your room but next time you leave town I won't think twice she's all open but you know us men P***y is P***y even though she does highlights and all kinds of shit to look different she still a hoe to me.
P.S Your brown bed set was great..I need new mattress though I like them comfi much love VICTOR VILLALOBOS
Funny stuff right here
To sweet

Moore, TX

#10 Mar 6, 2013
You are family .. Who would defend them just look at the way they live? The only ones that defend them are munching off of their lone star card . Just look at who parks at her house. And victor thinks his really smoothe and slick that nobody sees him slithering in the dark in the wee hours to your bed. Dude all of charlotte knows what's going on but you. I think you know it but afraid to drop her because she will take you for child support . Oh no that doesn't matter you'll just give up rights just like all the others .. Right. No shame and you call yourself a dad a man. Your father may be a drunk but never did he give up rights because that's a true man there.. Then that poor little boy running the streets calls you daddy. Poor kid his better off with his real father maybe a drug dealer but hasn't given up rights..
The truth hurts

Moore, TX

#11 Mar 14, 2013
It's the truth but it shouldn't hurt because y'all bring it upon yourselves . To bobby she's got your balls alright private fence .. From who?? Your own family.. That's your flesh and blood that she has made them outsiders... You got a small body and then you got a squeaky voice at times I hear you and you sound like a woman. Have you tried doing a drag queen show? You would probably make it. Since your balls are gone already..you need to grow up and be a man you think because you work when you do and you got tats makes you a man. Well I got news for you it doesn't . Can you imagine how you made your grandmother Pesqueda feel when you put the private fence up. After she's the one that practically raised because your mom was to busy sleeping with Rudy gaitan while your father worked his butt off to support y'all . And the same thing is been done to you. Sarah is sleeping with Abel gaitan and then she sleeps with Donna gaitan so gaitan runs in y'all's sperm line.... Get it sperm???? After everything your grandma did for you changed your diapers feed you and you put a private fence.. What is wrong with them looking ? What do y'all have to hide??
woq

United States

#14 Mar 17, 2013
Wow
woq

United States

#15 Mar 17, 2013
Pnghjz
Let me see

Moore, TX

#16 Apr 9, 2013
No wow it's true and that little it's not even his.. That's how dumb he is taking care of other babies instead of his own. He gives up rights to his. Smh .. And stilling living off bubba castillo's child support ... Sad
Haha

United States

#17 Apr 17, 2013
Aren't Sarah & Victor cousins ? He's a man wh*** & sleeps with everybody !!! He likes swinging both ways & sharing his nasty anorexic chick
Idiots

Charlotte, TX

#18 Apr 17, 2013
^^^p*tas always hating about something bahahahahahahahah
Lol

United States

#19 Apr 18, 2013
Only p*tas like you get offended when saying the truth hate what bi**chhh you ain't got sh*TTT...JOTA
Dope Boy

United States

#20 Apr 18, 2013
Him & his chick like sleepn around wit Otha couples they get down like Charlie Brown
elmo

Ballwin, MO

#21 Jul 18, 2013
I heard Oscar Ramos has been paying her for sex well that's the word on the street
Who is he

Moore, TX

#22 Aug 11, 2013
Who is Oscar Ramos? Is he fom Charlotte??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
h&h 2 hr people 1
thieves 12 hr Farmville 4
anthony martinez (cheeks) 12 hr what 1
Mel Salazar dum can you be 13 hr lol 5
alone & pregnant 13 hr Joe 34
Zeon court case get tossed LOL 20 hr Rhonda Brown 2
Walmart 22 hr Who 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charlotte Mortgages