Charlotte vs. Jourdanton Varsity Foot...

Charlotte vs. Jourdanton Varsity Football

Posted in the Charlotte Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
him of you

Moore, TX

#1 Jul 28, 2010
who will win??????
jum

Pearsall, TX

#2 Jul 28, 2010
Jtown we suk
Honest

Pearsall, TX

#3 Jul 28, 2010
Charlotte will win, they have almost every starter returning and some helpfull talent coming up... Jourdanton lost all of their playmakers and big threats...
tttttttttttt

Pearsall, TX

#4 Jul 28, 2010
Honestly all our starters suck we only beat jv teams last year
bitch

Houston, TX

#6 Aug 5, 2010
Hell no charlotte suk more j-town wel win there better than charlotte
talent

United States

#8 Aug 6, 2010
Jtwn sucks especially the quarterback
Woe

Houston, TX

#9 Aug 6, 2010
charlotte s*k
Heartbreaker

San Antonio, TX

#10 Aug 9, 2010
F*k All Of YAll J Town Will Win Who Wants A Bet Christine Crickets Will Also Bet The F*k*n Trojans Umm How Many Games R Trojans Goin To Win This Year like 2 Lol
WTF

Pearsall, TX

#11 Aug 12, 2010
Charlotte will totally lose like they do on every football game
forum

Houston, TX

#12 Aug 12, 2010
Yea that true they lose every gmae they suk's bad
cranberry

Pearsall, TX

#13 Aug 14, 2010
i'am gonna laugh when charlotte makes it to the playoffs and jtown doesn't
Hmm

Pflugerville, TX

#14 Aug 14, 2010
Who knows ctown just might tak it u never knw they win if they want to.
hhs

United States

#15 Aug 20, 2010
jhh
Devoted ctown htr

United States

#16 Aug 22, 2010
There is no chance that ctown is going to win I'm not from town I am actually from Charlotte graduated along time ago but when I graduated we took the talent with us other than baseball Charlotte is the most embarrassing excuse for an athletic program. Yalls starter couldn't even make a jv team in a big school yAll are pathetic. That Duran kid come on he is tiny. Maybe if yalls parent quit doing all those drug y'all will grow bigger. Seriously don't bother playing sports for Charlotte that is embarrassing. I think if the coaches actually had a program then it might start getting better by 2015 but y'all suck Noe,Jake, Duran, and the rest of these starters are a joke please. Good luck to the dying trojans y'all suck
Devoted ctown htr

United States

#17 Aug 22, 2010
Not from jtown
Omg

United States

#18 Aug 23, 2010
I think both of these teams are just about even. It's a 50/50 who will win. Charlotte has made the playoffs before. Charlotte has some amazing young talent that would be a great asset if they were given the chance to play, but the coaches won't play them because seniority has always ruled. Just because you have played 4 years doesn't mean your worth playing. Most of charlottes seniors are not very good. But this will be a game worth watching. Good luck to both teams the best will win.
Isiah

San Antonio, TX

#19 Aug 23, 2010
What does charlotte making the playoffs before have to do wit this. These kids were still in elementry. We suk if we dont make the playoffs the district only has 4 teams and sucky teams if they lose we should jus stop wit football and focus on other sports. And jtown is gonna win do we have a passing game no we dont pick city. Run game fuk no patrick suks kaleb is better
Sammie

United States

#20 Aug 23, 2010
Charlotte making the playoffs before should push these kids to strive to get that far but they all think like you do, "we suck" we could have a good team if it wasn't for that kinda attitude.
Im going to clear it up

San Antonio, TX

#21 Aug 24, 2010
Guys of Charlotte if you want to win you need to shut up and listen I played for Charlotte the the kids were disrespectfull to coaches so are the parents if y'all want to do good work harder off season weekends not saying anybody does but don't do drugs that crap is bad man. You will ruin your life doing that shit I never did it while I was there or otherwise but I hear horrible stories about some of my old friends. Don't do it.you might think it's cool there but it will eventually bring u down. When I started school there they told me that alot of those guys that played in the astrodome in the playoffs were drunk they didn't even give themselves a fighting chance. Just be smart.
plez

Moore, TX

#22 Aug 30, 2010
lmao...ya all suck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oilfield man looking for company 10 hr Customer 4
Bar and country music 10 hr Customer 1
Chilis bar 11 hr Customer 1
Sylvia jass and zeon (Jun '15) 13 hr Viper 666 16
Hilburn (Feb '14) 18 hr june_verdine 21
christina martinez (Dec '10) 21 hr Malo gato 78
Kimberly 22 hr Tina 6

Charlotte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance