Annoying people on Facebook

Posted in the Charlotte Forum

iFacebook

San Antonio, TX

#1 Aug 28, 2013
which ones are the annoying ones on ur list ? the ones that post about what they are having for dinner and put up pics of their food? the duck face pics? the ones that comment on how much money they have and what truck they drive ? the ones that comment on their personal life ? the ones that brag about their vacation spot?now if it's hawaii or someplace over seas but, port A is getting old. mommies that post about how they love their kids but yet out partying an gettin high .telling everyone they going out of town for a few days (good news for a burglar).I know...if I don't like it unfriend them.then where will I get my laughs for the day !!!
richard

Pearsall, TX

#2 Aug 29, 2013
iFacebook wrote:
which ones are the annoying ones on ur list ? the ones that post about what they are having for dinner and put up pics of their food? the duck face pics? the ones that comment on how much money they have and what truck they drive ? the ones that comment on their personal life ? the ones that brag about their vacation spot?now if it's hawaii or someplace over seas but, port A is getting old. mommies that post about how they love their kids but yet out partying an gettin high .telling everyone they going out of town for a few days (good news for a burglar).I know...if I don't like it unfriend them.then where will I get my laughs for kl day !!!
grow up
yay

Laredo, TX

#3 Aug 29, 2013
iFacebook wrote:
which ones are the annoying ones on ur list ? the ones that post about what they are having for dinner and put up pics of their food? the duck face pics? the ones that comment on how much money they have and what truck they drive ? the ones that comment on their personal life ? the ones that brag about their vacation spot?now if it's hawaii or someplace over seas but, port A is getting old. mommies that post about how they love their kids but yet out partying an gettin high .telling everyone they going out of town for a few days (good news for a burglar).I know...if I don't like it unfriend them.then where will I get my laughs for the day !!!
Hello-social network!! Get off fb if you don't like the posts....common sense!! Lol it's usually the young peeps with the duck face! Don't hate because YOU can't go on vacations!! Don't get upset when parents brag on THEIR kiddos!!(You must not be a parent) if it bothers you that much, delete your account and call it day. You're the funny one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Acura Tl Type S? (Jun '12) 17 min Juan 4
who is true friend 17 min Just Saying 3
Rhonda Son Song 3 hr Viper 666 20
horrible flooding 9 hr calmate 2
Katy Delgado 9 hr Haha 30
carolyn tep (Sep '14) 9 hr stetham 14
what do you think of Foxs Bar??????? (Sep '12) 9 hr steth 171
More from around the web

Charlotte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE