Questions surround convictions in Telford Unit murder case

May 27, 2008 Full story: Texarkana Gazette 77

A man who was convicted and sentenced to death for strangling a fellow inmate at the Telford Unit in New Boston claims prosecutors violated the law during his trial.

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
aka-nobody

Austin, TX

#1 Sep 4, 2008
i was an inmate that servied 8 years there its all curroputed with the guards they will set you up in a flash,just like potter in 2000 of may potter kills inmate at telford in c-pod,2-section,3-building.i lived in 3-section c-pod ,3-building..why didf the guards not ship or move inmate potter after telling guards what he was gonna do????????
sweet girl

Jackson, MS

#2 Sep 6, 2008
What happened? I have an aunt who is a guard there. I want to make sure she is OK.
south texas gal

Mission, TX

#3 Nov 2, 2008
i have my b/f in telford unit hes in ad seg.how is it there?
angie

Rockwall, TX

#4 Dec 18, 2008
Telford unit is bad. My husband has been there for seven years. And the guards do mess with the inmates. My husband is Hispanic and they like to call him all kind of names that I cant say. He told on the guard and then he got in troble go figure.
cassandrapuente

Mcallen, TX

#5 Mar 27, 2009
my husbend is there in telford unit
ney ney

San Antonio, TX

#6 Aug 4, 2009
where is this jail at in Palestine texas ????
she wounded

AOL

#7 Aug 6, 2009
ney ney wrote:
where is this jail at in Palestine texas ????
It's out in the DeKalb/New Boston area.
concerned mom

AOL

#8 Sep 8, 2009
My son is also in ad seg. He has been at that unit for 4 years. I'm not aware of problems there but then again he doesn't tell me evgerything.
Danielle Renee Thomas

Marshall, TX

#9 Sep 24, 2009
I woud like to tell my friend, Joesph L. Saddler, to be strong and to keep his head up. I'm praying for him and to let him know that I can't wait until he gets out of there. We miss him alot and we hope that he is well.
a tip

Paris, TX

#10 Dec 9, 2009
Here's a little tip of advice, DON'T do the crime if you CAN'T do the time! If you, or someone you know is in jail at all, then they shouldn't be complaining! Grow some balls, be a productive member of society and QUIT WHINING!!! The majority of offenders in Telford are just there to do their time and go home. It's the idiots that make it hard on everyone! Then again, if they would have acted like adults to begin with, they wouldn't be in jail!
valluco

Brownsville, TX

#11 Dec 25, 2009
aka-nobody wrote:
i was an inmate that servied 8 years there its all curroputed with the guards they will set you up in a flash,just like potter in 2000 of may potter kills inmate at telford in c-pod,2-section,3-building.i lived in 3-section c-pod ,3-building..why didf the guards not ship or move inmate potter after telling guards what he was gonna do????????
aLOT OF gUARDS LET IT GO DOWN lT. mILES AND FEILD GUARDS
valluco

Brownsville, TX

#12 Dec 25, 2009
i DID THE TIME I ANIT SCARED i done did my time do or die.i AM DOWN 4 WHAT EVER.... bRING IT..iTZ ALL BOUT THAT THAT 956...aLL dAY EVER DAY....to THE tru gANGSTERS.NOT NO FINS......

vallucO bLAST
valluco

Brownsville, TX

#13 Dec 25, 2009
inmate makes it out alive after 8 years in TELLFORD..sEEN rUDY kILLED bY pOTTER....aND CASPER THE CAPTIN FOR THE EME...WAS MY FRIEND..lEON THE CHICANO AND ARISPE R ON IT...
valluco

Brownsville, TX

#14 Dec 25, 2009
itS ME gILBERT
valluco

Brownsville, TX

#15 Dec 25, 2009
itz in NEW BOSTON,texas....
thg

Dallas, TX

#16 Dec 29, 2009
I don't care what happens to any of them. If they were descent human beings, they wouldn't be there. I hope something horrible happens E.R.
Wonder

Mcallen, TX

#17 Jan 25, 2010
i Served in TDC and State Jail i did a 6 piece i was in BETO1 UNIT and a 9 months sentence. Im a 100% VALLUCO its all messed up the grauds are all fucked up. They'll set you up if they know the people from the valley are all RASKOLS.
RayJay

United States

#18 Feb 10, 2010
These was a guard from there and his girlfriend that got murdered around atlanta,tx few months ago.
Sammy

Louisville, KY

#19 Feb 16, 2010
For those that have served in Teleford.. do you know Seth Shellenberger?
As for Atip.. shut up.. those that have been in there have done their time.. you must have some interest in Teleford or you would not be on this site.
humblewarrior

United States

#20 Feb 22, 2010
this might have some truth but ur paragraph shows arragance and ur a bit on the bitter side, my be race is a factor just remember that what u due in this life is accounted for, one day u will die and meet jesus christ,
a tip wrote:
Here's a little tip of advice, DON'T do the crime if you CAN'T do the time! If you, or someone you know is in jail at all, then they shouldn't be complaining! Grow some balls, be a productive member of society and QUIT WHINING!!! The majority of offenders in Telford are just there to do their time and go home. It's the idiots that make it hard on everyone! Then again, if they would have acted like adults to begin with, they wouldn't be in jail!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Naomi Delgado 6 min pete 2
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 11 min Liberal forever 18,398
Looking to make friends through snapchat? 45 min ScottM13Australia 1
Topixxx (Oct '10) 47 min ScottM13Australia 7
Poteet Aggies 2014 Schedule 2 hr For real 15
britthoe fatbrego 9 hr hello kitty 10
Best move ever 14 hr hahTFGD 3
•••
•••
•••

Charlotte Jobs

•••
•••
•••