East Coast Wings
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Gentle Man

San Antonio, TX

#1 Feb 25, 2013
Was there today and as I was walking out I saw a very pretty girl that works there coming. Didn't have a chance to speak with with her but was wondering if anyone knows her. She about 5 5'' has very curly hair and is light skinned. Has a great body. Any info?
ECW

San Antonio, TX

#2 Feb 25, 2013
Is she a white girl or mexican?
Gentle Man

United States

#3 Feb 25, 2013
She's Mexican I believe. She has really curly hair. She was working yesterday.
hmmmmm

Lockhart, TX

#4 Feb 26, 2013
About what age you think?
Gentle Man

San Antonio, TX

#5 Feb 26, 2013
Well I guess no one knows her or who I'm talking about so I take that as a GOOD thing. :) I know where I will be this weekend. Lol
aggie ex

United States

#6 Feb 27, 2013
So how is the food though, and the service??
Gentle Man

Pleasanton, TX

#7 Feb 27, 2013
aggie ex wrote:
So how is the food though, and the service??
Service was great but I'm sure that just depends who you get. I forgot out waitresses name. Food was alright. A lot of flavors to choose from.
beautiful

Houston, TX

#8 Feb 27, 2013
What do they serve there besides wings, and what are the prices like? I would love to go some time soon!;)
ECW

San Antonio, TX

#9 Feb 28, 2013
Either Melissa or Tayna
yep

United States

#10 Feb 28, 2013
i believe its Melissa. she's a great girl. at beautiful, they have such a variety on their menu!!!! hamburgers, wraps, salads, lots of appetizers. little bit of everything!!! prices aren't to pricey either.
Gentle Man

United States

#11 Feb 28, 2013
yep wrote:
i believe its Melissa. she's a great girl. at beautiful, they have such a variety on their menu!!!! hamburgers, wraps, salads, lots of appetizers. little bit of everything!!! prices aren't to pricey either.
Melissa huh? I'll be there this weekend so ill make sure. Do you know if she is taken?
yep

United States

#12 Mar 1, 2013
no i don't know. when i do see her out, she's just with friends.
melissa

Arlington, TX

#13 Mar 2, 2013
Thats me!:) my friend just told me about this site... yes im recently taken. Sorry :(
Gentle Man

Lockhart, TX

#14 Mar 2, 2013
melissa wrote:
Thats me!:) my friend just told me about this site... yes im recently taken. Sorry :(
Well I'm happy for you but sad for myself. Lol just like to say if you are the lady I'm thinking about you are absolutely beautiful! Plan to visit soon again. Not in a stalkish way or anything.:)
Rowrowrow

Floresville, TX

#15 Mar 2, 2013
I ate there earlier and it SUCKED! The waitresses were nice and all but seriously took for-fukking-ever to get our food. 2 gotdamnn hours! The food was good but not worth the wait. If it wasn't for the long wait I would have really liked the place. Now though, I don't see myself going back there anytime soon.
melissa

United States

#16 Mar 3, 2013
Gentle Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I'm happy for you but sad for myself. Lol just like to say if you are the lady I'm thinking about you are absolutely beautiful! Plan to visit soon again. Not in a stalkish way or anything.:)
Ill be bartending at 4 today :)
Gentle Man

United States

#17 Mar 3, 2013
melissa wrote:
<quoted text>Ill be bartending at 4 today :)
Sweet!! Hoping you are the one that I saw last time!:)
melissa

United States

#18 Mar 3, 2013
Gentle Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweet!! Hoping you are the one that I saw last time!:)
Well :) lol

Somebody different maybe?
Gentle Man

San Antonio, TX

#19 Mar 3, 2013
Nope it's Melissa alright!!:)

Super nice awesome bartender and absolutely beautiful. Also seems like she has a good head on her shoulders. Not many like that. To bad she's taken.:(
melissa

Arlington, TX

#20 Mar 4, 2013
Thanks :) if you were sitting at my bartop lastnight you would have had heard im now recently single :( short lived

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adam alcorta 55 min Wildthang2017 1
Victoria the fake Lynn 12 hr justanotherflyont... 2
Sylvia jass 13 hr Daniel Tralosky 7
I'm telling the police everything Z (Sep '16) 13 hr Daniel Tralosky 7
Z used electric blanket to punish Jason 13 hr Daniel Tralosky 2
I found some info 13 hr Daniel Tralosky 1
Coach Rene Fri totalfitness 8

Charlotte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance