Allen martel ho

Athens, TN

#40488 Jun 15, 2013
justasayin wrote:
<quoted text>Although I must admit, I can be as dumb as waco. I'm fat, lazy, like to eat and love watching American Idol, needless to say, I love and worship Hollywood and the media. I guess you might say I know a whole lot about nothing. I'm a big fat stupid dumb ass. Thank you for trying to wake me up, for what it's worth, I dunno.
allen martel ho here.yes,pretending to be someone else again.Don't laugh.you wouldn't want be me either.
zone

Lenoir, NC

#40489 Jun 15, 2013
Allen martel ho wrote:
<quoted text> allen martel ho here.yes,pretending to be someone else again.Don't laugh.you wouldn't want be me either.
NO LIE!
waco1909

Kenmore, WA

#40490 Jun 15, 2013
justasayin wrote:
<quoted text>Although I must admit, I can be as dumb as waco. I'm fat, lazy, like to eat and love watching American Idol, needless to say, I love and worship Hollywood and the media. I guess you might say I know a whole lot about nothing. I'm a big fat stupid dumb ass. Thank you for trying to wake me up, for what it's worth, I dunno.
I love you emlu.Thanks for loving me for whatever I am and don't be so critical of yourself....justakiddin....ha ha ha ha......
zone

Lenoir, NC

#40491 Jun 15, 2013
Robert Stowe wrote:
<quoted text>The president can sign but the Senate must ratify. Not likely to happen.
I would hope not.
zone

Lenoir, NC

#40492 Jun 15, 2013
looks like allen martel ho is really hooked on this waco cat.a woman scorned,a loser at love,thats old allen martel ho.
emlu

Lenoir, NC

#40493 Jun 15, 2013
I love me too!!! How bout that????
Srtick 9

United States

#40494 Jun 15, 2013
AMH taught me all know about computers.She smart!
TSF

Wilson, NC

#40495 Jun 15, 2013
Bias? The facts are bias? The snooping began in late 2002. Who was president then? The extensions of the patriot act were presented to the president for signing by CONGRESS. The US Senate is controlled by democrats by a narrow margin. The US House is controlled by republikans with a large margin. Both houses passed the extensions of the patriot act and presented that to the president for his signature.
Congress is called the legislative branch BECAUSE THEY WRITE THE LAWS. The president and his cabinet are part of the ADMINISTRATIVE BRANCH BECAUSE THEY ADMINISTRATE THE LAWS PASSED BY CONGRESS.
The courts are called the JUDICIAL BRANCH BECAUSE THEY ABJUDICATE THE LAWS PASSED BY CONGRESS.
justasayin wrote:
<quoted text>NEVER said "illegal". A Democrat extended the "snooping" so to speak. A Republican had nothing to do with it. Here again, you show your bias. BTW, do not know how to spell "Republican"? Oh yeah, what is that.....bias.
TSF

Wilson, NC

#40496 Jun 15, 2013
Some heard it, but it went over the heads of others and never reached their ears. Seems like a lot goes entirely over their heads. Like being unable to understand that CONGRESS writes the laws. That includes laws allowing spying on Americans. Beckerheads!!
justasayin wrote:
<quoted text>"Dumb" in what way? "Drooling" over what? Not all of us watch "American Idol". Your generic rant is falling on deaf ears.
boring

New York, NY

#40499 Jun 15, 2013
dude you sound like that Donald edge guy from myrtle beach. dude you used to be funny under your waco drivel but not any more. get a new side show man.
zone

Lenoir, NC

#40500 Jun 16, 2013
TSF wrote:
Bias? The facts are bias? The snooping began in late 2002. Who was president then? The extensions of the patriot act were presented to the president for signing by CONGRESS. The US Senate is controlled by democrats by a narrow margin. The US House is controlled by republikans with a large margin. Both houses passed the extensions of the patriot act and presented that to the president for his signature.
Congress is called the legislative branch BECAUSE THEY WRITE THE LAWS. The president and his cabinet are part of the ADMINISTRATIVE BRANCH BECAUSE THEY ADMINISTRATE THE LAWS PASSED BY CONGRESS.
The courts are called the JUDICIAL BRANCH BECAUSE THEY ABJUDICATE THE LAWS PASSED BY CONGRESS.
<quoted text>
READ THE ACT! THEN READ THE EXTENSIONS. Why were ONLY the "snooping" extensions signed? Who had "majority" control of the"administrative branch"? BTW, do you know how to spell Republican?
zone

Lenoir, NC

#40501 Jun 16, 2013
TSF wrote:
Some heard it, but it went over the heads of others and never reached their ears. Seems like a lot goes entirely over their heads. Like being unable to understand that CONGRESS writes the laws. That includes laws allowing spying on Americans. Beckerheads!!
<quoted text>
https://votesmart.org/bill/vot es/35223#.Ub2jttjEEwo View the vote.
"Minutes before a midnight deadline, President Barack Obama signed into law a four-year extension of post-Sept. 11 powers to search records and conduct roving wiretaps in pursuit of terrorists.

“It’s an important tool for us to continue dealing with an ongoing terrorist threat,” Obama said Friday after a meeting with French President Nicolas Sarkozy.

With Obama in France, the White House said the president used an autopen machine that holds a pen and signs his actual signature. It is only used with proper authorization of the president." " Two senators — two Democratic senators — are asking the Obama administration to disclose surveillance powers under the Patriot Act, saying citizens would be “stunned” to learn what the government says it can do.

More on the secrecy of the Patriot Act.

Democrats ran on a platform of change. Instead, they’ve taken the worst aspects of the big-government Bush era and expanded it beyond even Bush.

You get what you vote for."
http://www.redstate.com/dloesch/2013/06/06/re...
littlepup

Lenoir, NC

#40502 Jun 16, 2013
"Reuters:

German outrage over a U.S. Internet spying program has broken out ahead of a visit by Barack Obama, with ministers demanding the president provide a full explanation when he lands in Berlin next week and one official likening the tactics to those of the East German Stasi.

German Chancellor Angela Merkel’s spokesman has said she will raise the issue with Obama in talks next Wednesday, potentially casting a cloud over a visit that was designed to celebrate U.S.-German ties on the 50th anniversary John F. Kennedy’s famous “Ich bin ein Berliner” speech.

Government surveillance is an extremely sensitive topic in Germany, where memories of the dreaded Stasi secret police and its extensive network of informants are still fresh in the minds of many citizens."

Looks like the President will be answering to more than the US citizens on "snooping" in the name of "National Security".

littlepup

Lenoir, NC

#40503 Jun 16, 2013
Think the Senate cares?

"A recent briefing by senior intelligence officials on surveillance programs failed to attract even half of the Senate, showing the lack of enthusiasm in Congress for learning about classified security programs

Many senators elected to leave Washington early Thursday afternoon instead of attending a briefing with James Clapper, the Director of National Intelligence, Keith Alexander, the head of the National Security Agency (NSA), and other officials.

The Senate held its last vote of the week a little after noon on Thursday, and many lawmakers were eager to take advantage of the short day and head back to their home states for Father’s Day weekend.

Only 47 of 100 senators attended the 2:30 briefing, leaving dozens of chairs in the secure meeting room empty as Clapper, Alexander and other senior officials told lawmakers about classified programs to monitor millions of telephone calls and broad swaths of Internet activity. The room on the lower level of the Capitol Visitor Center is large enough to fit the entire Senate membership, according to a Senate aide."

Guess not.
littlepup

Lenoir, NC

#40504 Jun 16, 2013
300 Marines, Already Deployed To Jordan, To Set Up Shipments Of Arms To Syria

Saturday, June 15, 2013
ALEPPO_2590873c

Can get Marines to Jordan overnight, but can’t respond to our people fighting for their lives in Benghazi.

The “intense discussions” followed the US announcement on Thursday that it will increase military support to opposition fighters after Western intelligence agencies confirmed that the Syrian regime had crossed a “red line” by using chemical weapons.
“We will be discussing that response urgently with the United States, France and other countries, including at the G8,” said William Hague, the Foreign Secretary, calling for “a strong, determined and coordinated response from the international community”.

The sudden intensification of conflict on the ground, which saw the rebels lose the strategic city of Qusayr a week ago, sets up a renewed diplomatic confrontation between Russia and the West at next week’s G8 summit in Northern Ireland.

Added urgency was provided by the disclosure from David Cameron that rebel groups affiliated to al-Qaeda “have attempted to acquire” chemical weapons for use in Syria, citing briefings from British intelligence.

Another war to involved and support?
TSF

Wilson, NC

#40505 Jun 16, 2013
Oh, did I misspell republikan ? Let me try again r-e-p-u-b-l-i-k-a-n. You must be a republikan, otherwise it wouldn't be so hard for you to understand that the administrative branch(which includes the president) has the task of administering the laws and policies that CONGRESS enacts. The president does have the option of NOT signing their legislation, in which case CONGRESS can still pass the law anyway. Obama is almost as guilty as the chicken $hit republikans AND DEMOCRATS who presented the legislation in the first place because he had the option of NOT SIGNING that POS legislation. The reason I say chicken $hit republikans is because they are now pretending (falsely) that they didn't kow about it and approve it in the first place.
What is pathetic is that we have citizens so stupid as to believe that crap.
zone wrote:
<quoted text>READ THE ACT! THEN READ THE EXTENSIONS. Why were ONLY the "snooping" extensions signed? Who had "majority" control of the"administrative branch"? BTW, do you know how to spell Republican?
TSF

Wilson, NC

#40507 Jun 16, 2013
The RED LINE has already been crossed with the American people. Giving Egypt F16 s that they are saying privately they plan to use against us. Now we will arm Syrian rebels s who hate us just as much as the Egyptians and the Syrian government hate us.. When the dust settles between them, guess who they will us OUR weapons against? Old wisdom is to stay out of family fights because both sides will turn against you. Those towel heads have been fighting each other for thousands of years. It is not our concern., We have our own oil.
littlepup wrote:
300 Marines, Already Deployed To Jordan, To Set Up Shipments Of Arms To Syria
Saturday, June 15, 2013
ALEPPO_2590873c
Can get Marines to Jordan overnight, but can’t respond to our people fighting for their lives in Benghazi.
The “intense discussions” followed the US announcement on Thursday that it will increase military support to opposition fighters after Western intelligence agencies confirmed that the Syrian regime had crossed a “red line” by using chemical weapons.
“We will be discussing that response urgently with the United States, France and other countries, including at the G8,” said William Hague, the Foreign Secretary, calling for “a strong, determined and coordinated response from the international community”.
The sudden intensification of conflict on the ground, which saw the rebels lose the strategic city of Qusayr a week ago, sets up a renewed diplomatic confrontation between Russia and the West at next week’s G8 summit in Northern Ireland.
Added urgency was provided by the disclosure from David Cameron that rebel groups affiliated to al-Qaeda “have attempted to acquire” chemical weapons for use in Syria, citing briefings from British intelligence.
Another war to involved and support?
littlepup

Lenoir, NC

#40508 Jun 16, 2013
TSF wrote:
Oh, did I misspell republikan ? Let me try again r-e-p-u-b-l-i-k-a-n. You must be a republikan, otherwise it wouldn't be so hard for you to understand that the administrative branch(which includes the president) has the task of administering the laws and policies that CONGRESS enacts. The president does have the option of NOT signing their legislation, in which case CONGRESS can still pass the law anyway. Obama is almost as guilty as the chicken $hit republikans AND DEMOCRATS who presented the legislation in the first place because he had the option of NOT SIGNING that POS legislation. The reason I say chicken $hit republikans is because they are now pretending (falsely) that they didn't kow about it and approve it in the first place.
What is pathetic is that we have citizens so stupid as to believe that crap.
<quoted text>
PROVE "pretending" or shut up. I believe for every up there is a down, in other words, there is a flip side to everything and you know it. Misspelling words means nothing to intellect. If you, as a citizen, have a better plan to keep this nation safe then by all means let's hear it. Someone has to "man the wall".
littlepup

Lenoir, NC

#40509 Jun 16, 2013
Sounds like Democrats are tired of the Democrap. They have been in charge for a while and now it's unraveling. What a shame. Breaks my heart! NOT.
Allen martel ho

Murfreesboro, TN

#40510 Jun 16, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
By the way Sweet T, you gave me good head and great anal....YIP YIP YIP YIPPIE YIO KIYAAAAAA!!!!
Here I am, pretending to be Waco again. Have no life without Waco. If I only had a brain, I'd know Waco lives in %&%&%&%.. Waco Waco Waco for the love of sanity LOVE ME!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sugar Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clerk injured in robbery that led to deadly sho... (Sep '13) Sep '13 shaybabi 1
Third homicide in 24 hours (Sep '13) Sep '13 I Hate Syracuse 2
NC at a glance [Virginian - Pilot] (Jun '13) Jun '13 Former What 3
Review: Rena's Housekeeping (Sep '11) Sep '11 sara durst 1
North Charlotte woman describes run-in with coy... (Feb '11) Feb '11 Who8theChips 1
12 Public Library Branches Closing, 148 Laid Of... (Mar '10) Mar '10 Okuba_Toshimichi 6
Bakeries a taste of home for some newcomers (Jul '07) Mar '08 EX-NYer 24
•••
•••
•••

Sugar Creek Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Sugar Creek People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Sugar Creek News, Events & Info