Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
<quoted text>"Like you TSF, I can cherry pick to make my case too. "
No need to have made that second post, you proved the above statement with the first post.

OK . Just go outside and start shooting at aircraft that "threaten you". You will not get the opportunity to move out of the country.
"Vietcong"did just that in Vietnam...argue semantics with them much?

I didn't think so...my point was is you, like most, were not posting the entire story and only using parts that you felt were supporting your argument.

I gladly take to heart the opinion and insight of the Darlington, SC sheriffs office on what they deem is a viable threat than that of some broad trying to get her 15 minutes of fame in a sensationalized story.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Kerry or Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we go again! Hint hint, I'm not gail!
Then pick one name, register, and lets have a conversation.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think profanity and racial comments are monitored? If so, Gail would be serving a life sentence in the Topix prison system.
Have I ever properly thanked you for sharing Gail with me?

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Bacon said the other day,she can deal with his foul language as long as he does not use the "C" word. Far from chastising him. It was damn near a thumbs up.
I repeated a foul phrase he used against me in my response to him and put it in quotes so as to make it clear who's language I was using. I used it three or four times to make it clear. Next thing you know, Waco says I have tourettes.
I do occasionally use foul language, but try to limit it for impact. When things are getting really stupid here, I pull it out to let people know things are getting out of hand.
Their is a time and place for it IMO.
Who appointed you the big"Topix sheriff"? Anyway Mike, i'm glad you're back, I was starting to get bored.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Then pick one name, register, and lets have a conversation.
I did pick a name and lets have a conversation.
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
No contradiction Allen. I knew they monitored, but I didn't know to what extent. There's a lot of questionable things posted on here they let go by and well, I learned they do monitor "certain" things. Stop trying to make a mountain out of a molehill.
Molehills seem to become mountains, when you're accusing Mike of contradition. Just giving you a taste of your own medicine, that's all. Have you ever noticed that if you stay on a page long enough, key words in posts will become highlighted in green as well as underlined? For example pg.#1669, posts 34563 - 34566, key words were: watching, system, law enforcement and bodily injury. IMO, key words are singled out to form patterns. In your posts to TSF there were three questionable key words. Clue they started with the letters, h,u, and b.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

How do ya'll like my avatar? It came out really nice I see. Are there any Nascar fans here? I love the whole season of Nascar.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Have I ever properly thanked you for sharing Gail with me?
No, but all I can say in response is that "you're welcome." She has been a real joy for both of us to know.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but all I can say in response is that "you're welcome." She has been a real joy for both of us to know.
I wish you would tell me about this Gail person, so I can get the joke of this person.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.Its been interesting.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

spoonfuloFSugar20 wrote:
How do ya'll like my avatar? It came out really nice I see. Are there any Nascar fans here? I love the whole season of Nascar.
What avatar?? No see..

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Arnold, you should be the one to talk about Gail, you've had her longer than me.

“Breaking the spell”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Gotta do the research, I know he likes his boats and he's a Forbes heir, he's a member of the Oceans Caucus, probably because he likes boats, he makes a lot of money from Latin tomatoes. He has had a lot of political experience, been in politics since 1985.
So I had just written a long post about Kerry when I got logged off.

His grandparents were Jewish by birth and converted to Catholicism and changed thier names. They were from Austria and thus many of his relatives were killed in the Nazi extermination camps.

John started politics in an official manner in 83 but was very political as a war crimes protester before that.

John had hearings that were the precuser to the Iran Contra hearings that Reagan got in trouble over, so that may be another reason many conservatives hate him.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>What avatar?? No see..
Evidently it will take up to two days for Topix to E mail me so I can set all that up.
This is really pissing me off.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
Arnold, you should be the one to talk about Gail, you've had her longer than me.
waco, you better dump her, or I'll never see the west side of the Mississippi again!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>Evidently it will take up to two days for Topix to E mail me so I can set all that up.
This is really pissing me off.
It should be instantly!

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Hello Gail.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>What avatar?? No see..
Seriously? It's a Dolphin.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Really wrote:
<quoted text>
I signed in the other day, after I was repeatedly told that I was "gail". I don't want to sign in. I'm not gail either. I don't even know gail.
Well if you cannot even use the same name twice, we have no idea who we are talking to.
Humans use names for a reason, and it is not to describe the post we are making, it is to identify ourselves so as to be held accountable for our words or actions.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Kerry wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll research it! I didn't realize he was into Latin tomatoes. Hopefully, he'll be better than Hilary. We'll see.
This is about his wife, not John. But of course republicans will reach for anything they can to try and make John sound like a bad guy.

He protested war crimes and republicans twisted this to mean he was a traitor to America.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sugar Creek Discussions

Search the Sugar Creek Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Clerk injured in robbery that led to deadly sho... (Sep '13) Sep '13 shaybabi 1
Third homicide in 24 hours (Sep '13) Sep '13 I Hate Syracuse 2
NC at a glance [Virginian - Pilot] (Jun '13) Jun '13 Former What 3
Review: Rena's Housekeeping (Sep '11) Sep '11 sara durst 1
North Charlotte woman describes run-in with coy... (Feb '11) Feb '11 Who8theChips 1
12 Public Library Branches Closing, 148 Laid Of... (Mar '10) Mar '10 Okuba_Toshimichi 6
Bakeries a taste of home for some newcomers (Jul '07) Mar '08 EX-NYer 24
•••
•••
•••
•••

Sugar Creek Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Sugar Creek People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE