Obama, Romney campaigns clash on Labor Day over whether Americans are better off

As Democrats began gathering Monday for their nominating convention in Charlotte , Republican vice presidential nominee Paul Ryan brought the fight directly to them in North Carolina, hitting President Obama hard on the question of whether Americans are better off now than when Obama took office. Full Story
Bud

Wartburg, TN

#1 Sep 3, 2012
Yes I now collect welfare and food stamps and lay in bed till noon.

“It's Time to Defeat Terrorism ”

Since: May 11

NYC

#2 Sep 3, 2012
Obviously, only the deceitful state media under Obama daily control and daily instruction led by the NY Times and AP claims that Americans are better off. Most American lost more than 35-40% of the property value including the value of their homes, value of their savings and $100,000new debt for each and evey average family in America to China and other foreign regimes that do not like America. Obama was able to fool 300 million Americans in 2008 by telling lies about hope and change. Four years later Obama continue lying daily to the naïve, ignorant and illiterate Americans that do not know the difference between good and evil. Will Obama succeed in fooling American people twice with the same old lies that brought America to the cliff that can cause America to lose its constitution and become third word bankrupted country of poor and voluntarily unemployed, invaders from all over the world and become the land of anarchy under the rule of the Mozlem Brother terrorists?
figures

Santa Fe, NM

#4 Sep 3, 2012
Bud wrote:
Yes I now collect welfare and food stamps and lay in bed till noon.
that's what you dumb hick rightwingers do.
Another

Santa Fe, NM

#5 Sep 3, 2012
Jeff Brightone wrote:
?
insane post.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#6 Sep 3, 2012
THE REAL AVERAGE BUYING POWER OF THE U.S. CITIZEN NOW IS AT THE 1955 LEVEL THERE.
started

Santa Fe, NM

#7 Sep 3, 2012
DENG wrote:
THE REAL AVERAGE BUYING POWER OF THE U.S. CITIZEN NOW IS AT THE 1955 LEVEL THERE.
going down 30 years ago - accelerated during bush - exacerbated by the bush recession and repug policies that we are still trying to shake.

“Always wear your makeup!”

Since: Jul 12

Syracuse, NY

#8 Sep 3, 2012
It no longer matters what Mitty has to say. He has lost the election and he knows it so expect anger to come out harshly.

One would think Romney would have gained post convention but passing by media polls that are only there to keep people watching so media can sell ads, I go by the poll that counts.

This close to any election it would be difficult for Romney to even prevent a landslide.

270 needed to win and 300+ for a landslide.

The best Romney can hope for is to prevent a landslide for Obama but politicians know this close to an election when they have won or lost. Romney stays in there because supporters paid big bucks for him to run. His history is to lose two Republican primaries and now to win one but lose the election which makes him a three time loser. I doubt he will ever try it again.

http://electoral-vote.com/
Debbie Krasyk

Chesapeake, OH

#9 Sep 3, 2012
Obama hates America and hates white people. You only have to read his books to know this.

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#10 Sep 3, 2012
The wasted days of humoring the self-serving marxist man-child b. h. obama are coming to an end.

Romney/Ryan 2012...

The United States of America Is Open For Business, Jobs and Prosperity!!!

Location hidden

#11 Sep 3, 2012
Another wrote:
<quoted text>
insane post.
Attention another turd!!! An obama is something that happens following a morning cup of coffee...now GFY.

Location hidden

#12 Sep 3, 2012
Ignoring the fact that b. h. obama was mentored for years by the communist/terrorist bill ayers would be like ignoring obama being mentored by criminals like sandusky, loughner and holmes combined. The infamous bill ayers advocated killing parents, exterminating 25,000,000 Americans, planted bombs, designed a bomb that blew his girlfriend and two comrades to bits and planned the overthrow of the US Government, Capitalism, etc.
Obviously obama’s mentor bill ayers trumps all the small potato criminals the self-serving closet marxists on this forum pretend to disdain.
Yes indeed it goes waaaaaaaaaay beyond b. h. obama saying ayers is just a guy in the neighborhood or the ignorant excuse obama was 8 years old or we've talked about it or by using the lame word “whatever“ when the name bill ayers is mentioned. But let Mitt Romney not release 20 years of tax returns or say something in London about the Olympics and obama’s useful idiots become unglued…despicable.

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/individual...

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/groupProfi...

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1222128560757...

Location hidden

#13 Sep 3, 2012
BlondePrince wrote:
It no longer matters what Mitty has to say. He has lost the election and he knows it so expect anger to come out harshly.
One would think Romney would have gained post convention but passing by media polls that are only there to keep people watching so media can sell ads, I go by the poll that counts.
This close to any election it would be difficult for Romney to even prevent a landslide.
270 needed to win and 300+ for a landslide.
The best Romney can hope for is to prevent a landslide for Obama but politicians know this close to an election when they have won or lost. Romney stays in there because supporters paid big bucks for him to run. His history is to lose two Republican primaries and now to win one but lose the election which makes him a three time loser. I doubt he will ever try it again.
http://electoral-vote.com/
Attention blondedouchebaggerdude!!! Move you clock "forward" to 2012, this is not 2008 when obama was a novelty so the song that best describes him today: "The Thrill Is Gone." And the only poll that matters is the one on election day.

Location hidden

#14 Sep 3, 2012
change...demented
shovel ready jobs...disgusting
forward...despicable
dont

Santa Fe, NM

#15 Sep 3, 2012
Debbie Krasyk wrote:
Obama hates America and hates white people. You only have to read his books to know this.
pretend you read his books. Idiotic assertion.
another

Santa Fe, NM

#16 Sep 3, 2012
JohnInLa wrote:
pack of insane ravings.
you wake

Santa Fe, NM

#17 Sep 3, 2012
JohnInLa wrote:
<quoted text>something that happens following a morning cup of coffee...now GFY.
up?

Not you - you stay brain dead.
the

Santa Fe, NM

#18 Sep 3, 2012
JohnInLa wrote:
dope said marxist. LOL

It is 2012, bonehead

Location hidden

#19 Sep 3, 2012
another wrote:
<quoted text>
pack of insane ravings.
Attention another turd!!! Make up your mind moron and find yourself a moniker and show some balls by registering...That way you can come on this forum and regurgitate what some mealy mouth marxist punk pooped in your ears and look less stupid than you are...or GFY.
Uuh

Santa Fe, NM

#20 Sep 4, 2012
JohnInLa wrote:
<quoted text> show some balls ...
showing balls is a proof of manhood? What a freak - solicit elsewhere.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sugar Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black churchgoers break with leading Democrats ... (Apr '12) Oct '14 Jonah1 1,871
Woman Taken From North Charlotte Parking Lot, S... (Sep '07) Sep '14 me 2
Clerk injured in robbery that led to deadly sho... (Sep '13) Sep '13 shaybabi 1
Third homicide in 24 hours (Sep '13) Sep '13 I Hate Syracuse 2
Review: Rena's Housekeeping (Sep '11) Sep '11 sara durst 1
North Charlotte woman describes run-in with coy... (Feb '11) Feb '11 Who8theChips 1
12 Public Library Branches Closing, 148 Laid Of... (Mar '10) Mar '10 Okuba_Toshimichi 6
Charlotte Dating
Find my Match

Sugar Creek People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Sugar Creek News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Sugar Creek

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:27 am PST