“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#38769 Mar 22, 2013
Gosh.Did"anonymous proxy"hijack Duquette? Yes folks, that's what it looks like,I knew it was too good to be true!I was hoping that it was really him, whoever is copycatting him, was more interesting than the real Duquette!
A Proxy

United States

#38770 Mar 22, 2013
You mean dat wuzzunt Mike? Whadda rip! Frigging anonymous proxy a-holes!
TSF

Clayton, NC

#38771 Mar 22, 2013
Gosh, you would think they didn't even know Sunshine or Wayne Shatley, or Anita Moore or anythig about the only actual voter fraud occurring in NC for the last 50 years. Does voter ID cover vote buying?
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea and how many of those party members went to his funeral and paid their last respects? Not many I heard.
I bet he was a God believing renegade, a true Patriot.
Mike Duquette

Asheville, NC

#38772 Mar 22, 2013
TSF wrote:
You can believe as you like. I have no motive to change you or your thoughts. I know what I know and offer no defense of that. The fact that you do not believe is of no concern to me. I am fairly well informed in scientific matters. I see proof of evolution through mutation and natural selection, in recapitulation, in fossels, in genetics etc.. I see no reason why God could not have used mutation and natural selection as his methodology. I do not even imagine the process is finished or that "magic" has been employed at any point in creation. Why would God need "magic"? I do not know where God came from. I don't even know if his name is Jehovah, Oden, Thor, Alah, the Great Spirit etc. His existence has been proven to me and God is as real as anything else. You must be aware that from a stand point of logic, you have no way to prove a negative (that God does not exist). So the question will never be answered for you unless you someday also know.
<quoted text>
So you have absolutely no idea who the god is, or how he created a single thing, yet somehow you "know" he did so? Sorry, but that is a massive logic failure if their ever was one.

The bible claims god spoke and it became so. Was the word abracadabra or what? I call this magic or hocus pocus, not science or logic. It is pure superstition.

You see no evidence or proofs of natural selection? Have you ever had a child? If so, he was naturally selected and does not have your exact makeup.
The way you speak of natural selection, you must not know that much about it after all.
Mike Duquette

Greenville, SC

#38773 Mar 22, 2013
TSF wrote:
Gosh, you would think they didn't even know Sunshine or Wayne Shatley, or Anita Moore or anythig about the only actual voter fraud occurring in NC for the last 50 years. Does voter ID cover vote buying?
<quoted text>
My oh my, didn't you whine about someone dying genius? I simply stated that I bet no one went to the funeral in his party.
Where is your proof that someone bought a vote?
Don't through unknown facts around with out the proper proof.
You are starting to sound like emlu.
Mike Duquette

Greenville, SC

#38774 Mar 22, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Gosh.Did"anonymous proxy"hijack Duquette? Yes folks, that's what it looks like,I knew it was too good to be true!I was hoping that it was really him, whoever is copycatting him, was more interesting than the real Duquette!
This is all you got? I'm sure the best is yet to come. More wasteful words and paragraphs.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#38775 Mar 22, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>
This is all you got? I'm sure the best is yet to come. More wasteful words and paragraphs.
It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine!
Mike Duquette

Greenville, SC

#38776 Mar 22, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> "OFFSPRING"is one word you INCREDIBLE DUMBASS! Didn't they teach you anything in prison?
I must say that I was taught to respond correctly to ex-con's like yourself.
Now look at your post, where for the love of pete is there anything meaningful, educational, proper facts, and substance? I can't keep coming back and responding to you and emlu's nonsense and stories with numerous holes in them.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#38777 Mar 22, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the problem? Didn't get your 12,000 calories in today?

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#38778 Mar 22, 2013
Here's some abracadabra for you Mike.Ex-cons can't vote.Guess that means you, dopehead.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#38779 Mar 22, 2013
Getting mad? Have three cheeseburgers.You'll feel better.
Mike Duquette

Greenville, SC

#38780 Mar 22, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine!
Again, more wastefulness. The way your mental state is the end may be very near. However, that is not my concern.
I imagine there will nothing of intelligence from you for the rest of the evening. Am I correct?
Let me know when you have something of worth.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#38781 Mar 22, 2013
Apparently you missed that I was being facetious.
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>
My oh my, didn't you whine about someone dying genius? I simply stated that I bet no one went to the funeral in his party.
Where is your proof that someone bought a vote?
Don't through unknown facts around with out the proper proof.
You are starting to sound like emlu.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#38782 Mar 22, 2013
Considering what you regard as my "massive failure in logic", why would it surprise you that I would also not be able to comprehend the almighty , the all powerful and fail to totally comprehend how the universe was created or not. Perhaps the idea of a beginning and end are only human inventions to frame our world in understandable human terms.. Is God Allah, Buddha, Jehovah , Oden, Thor, Ra ? Or could he be all of those without the trappings of sectarian dogma? I only KNOW that God exists. You BELIEVE that he doesn't. Thas fine with me.
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>So you have absolutely no idea who the god is, or how he created a single thing, yet somehow you "know" he did so? Sorry, but that is a massive logic failure if their ever was one.
The bible claims god spoke and it became so. Was the word abracadabra or what? I call this magic or hocus pocus, not science or logic. It is pure superstition.
You see no evidence or proofs of natural selection? Have you ever had a child? If so, he was naturally selected and does not have your exact makeup.
The way you speak of natural selection, you must not know that much about it after all.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#38783 Mar 22, 2013
Also, you were so anxious to argue that you failed to read my post. I have clearly stated that I DO see evidence of natural selection, mutation, evolution, capitulation.
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>So you have absolutely no idea who the god is, or how he created a single thing, yet somehow you "know" he did so? Sorry, but that is a massive logic failure if their ever was one.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#38784 Mar 22, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, more wastefulness. The way your mental state is the end may be very near. However, that is not my concern.
I imagine there will nothing of intelligence from you for the rest of the evening. Am I correct?
Let me know when you have something of worth.
Mike Duquette told me that if someone wasn't signed in, they weren't worth responding to.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#38785 Mar 22, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>
I must say that I was taught to respond correctly to ex-con's like yourself.
Now look at your post, where for the love of pete is there anything meaningful, educational, proper facts, and substance? I can't keep coming back and responding to you and emlu's nonsense and stories with numerous holes in them.
The guy with the prison ID would be you, by the way.I can at least still vote, doubt you can.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#38786 Mar 22, 2013
TSF wrote:
Also, you were so anxious to argue that you failed to read my post. I have clearly stated that I DO see evidence of natural selection, mutation, evolution, capitulation.
<quoted text>
Duquette only sees what he wants to see.
Mike Duquette

Greenville, SC

#38787 Mar 22, 2013
TSF wrote:
Considering what you regard as my "massive failure in logic", why would it surprise you that I would also not be able to comprehend the almighty , the all powerful and fail to totally comprehend how the universe was created or not. Perhaps the idea of a beginning and end are only human inventions to frame our world in understandable human terms.. Is God Allah, Buddha, Jehovah , Oden, Thor, Ra ? Or could he be all of those without the trappings of sectarian dogma? I only KNOW that God exists. You BELIEVE that he doesn't. Thas fine with me.
<quoted text>
You certainly have not only some massive failure in logic, but after reading your drivel, it is quite clear you have a massive abundance failure in logic.
Again, where is the proof that God exists? I have asked this time and time again from you nitwit Republicans.
If you can't prove such existence of this God, then don't respond to my post's.
Mike Duquette

Greenville, SC

#38788 Mar 22, 2013
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference between you and I, I only speak the Truth. I only argue the Truth that I speak.
You certainly have no Truth to speak of. You do engage in wasting my time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Providence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Ambrosia Spa (Oct '10) Jul '14 Genotype hero 36
DEA: Heroin 'hot spots' throughout Charlotte (Mar '12) Apr '14 mooksmom 4
Things to Do in Charlotte on New Year's Eve - R... (Dec '12) Feb '14 Jessie 5
Evoshield Canes are a Powerhouse (Oct '13) Jan '14 JD Holder 2
Review: Pure Fun RC Toys (Aug '11) Jan '14 Joen the Toy Maker 5
blythe industries (Aug '13) Jan '14 George 3
Cornelius merchants say they must move for Publix (Jun '13) Jun '13 DRTM 2
•••
•••
•••