Neighborhood's 'whites only' deed spa...

Neighborhood's 'whites only' deed sparks controversy in Charlotte

There are 2 comments on the WECT-TV Wilmington story from Jan 8, 2011, titled Neighborhood's 'whites only' deed sparks controversy in Charlotte. In it, WECT-TV Wilmington reports that:

An upscale Charlotte neighborhood association is paying out nearly $20,000 for sins from its past - after the phrase "caucasions only" [sic] was found on its website.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WECT-TV Wilmington.

Life Coach

Chesapeake, VA

#2 Jan 8, 2011
I love this story

It just goes to show that it does not matter how much money you give a southern idiot, he is still a close-minded redneck who can't even spell "Caucasians"

HA HA HA HA

No wonder you Rebs lost the war
Ho Lee Schitt

Warrington, PA

#3 Jan 9, 2011
Sounds like more extortion by this hate group. The 'Caucasians only' covenant was probably the reason that area remained relatively crime free for years!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Myers Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Congressional Black Caucus wants federal probe ... Sep '16 BabyDoll 16
News 'Those who promise you a free lunch, will eat y... (May '16) May '16 Three Days 1
News Congressman calls for investigation of missing ... (Apr '15) Apr '15 AO OHIO 4
News Ex-Charlotte Mayor Patrick Cannon draws tough j... (Oct '14) Oct '14 xav8r55 2
News St. Matthew drops plan to host Thanksgving fait... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Leaping Change 21
@Sab_1908: I'm at Dilworth Neighborhood Grille ... (Nov '12) Nov '12 QC SuperMOM 1
News Thousands to protest in Charlotte before Democr... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Wilson1252 3

Myers Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Myers Park Mortgages