Comments
37,721 - 37,740 of 59,087 Comments Last updated 24 min ago

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#39077 Mar 25, 2013
TSF wrote:
Mike,, its kind of like trying to prove the existence of a rainbow to a blind person who has already decided they do not exist.. An infinity of events, things and phenomena exist which we as humans do not see, hear, taste, smell or touch. Within the range of human senses are obvious but quiet, subtle signals which only emerge into meaning and consciousness when we are ready to receive them . When it happens, you will know. Meanwhile, you will continue to question. Questioning is good. Denials are not so good.
<quoted text>
Brainwashing is not some magical thing that enters your consciousness.
BTW, you are basically denying god might not be real.
Again, you claim to "know" what cannot be shown in any way to anyone, blind or not. It is simply a claim of superstition. One could say the same of unicorns and leprechauns.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#39078 Mar 25, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
Man...I go out of town for a few days and the thread goes full retard...
Hell yeah. Hope Waco left me a few.
ALL DEMOCRATS SUCK GOPHER BALLS!!!
YEEE HAW!!!!!!!!!!
You can thank Waco for talking to these idiots and thus keeps them or him here.
Waco has ruined this tread.
Jeff

Houston, TX

#39079 Mar 25, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>You can thank Waco for talking to these idiots and thus keeps them or him here.
Waco ruined the"tread"? The boy was right, you're a moron.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#39080 Mar 25, 2013
From a neutral point of view of logic necessarily taken by those unknowing,I am saying that the possibilities are positive or negative. As you already have admitted, it is impossible to prove a negative while the affirmative of a positive is always a possibility.
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Brainwashing is not some magical thing that enters your consciousness.
Again, you claim to "know" what cannot be shown in any way to anyone, blind or not. It is simply a claim of superstition. One could say the same of unicorns and leprechauns.
Jeff

Los Angeles, CA

#39081 Mar 25, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>You can thank Waco for talking to these idiots and thus keeps them or him here.
Let me tell you something dude, waco is the other idiots. The fool is using other peoples monikers, including mine, and conjuring up phony ones so he can converse with himself because no one else in their right mind will. The guy really is a fourth stage mental case. And yes, the lunatic has ruined this thread.
Jeff

Houston, TX

#39082 Mar 25, 2013
The fake Jeff has a case of sour grapes.So sensitive.So gay.
crouton

Lenoir, NC

#39083 Mar 25, 2013
Didn't think no one was up to Du arguin standards anyway, what does he care? Talked to hes self all the time.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#39084 Mar 25, 2013
Transmitting proof is futile unless the receiver has the ability to demodulate the signal. For instance, even today, the Rutherford planetary model of the atom (negative electrons making circulat orbits around a dense positive nucleus)is being taught to students. That atomic model is wrong . It has been replace with a model which more closely conforms to the facts called the quantum model. If I transmit proof of that, it is useless unless
you understand that moving particles emitt waves the wavelength of which depend on the mass and velocity ,what standing waves are, that standing waves can exist only in certain locations, that standing waves do not radiate energy, that the energy of a photon equals it frequency times Planck's constant, that no two electrons within an orbital have the same energy, etc.
As you might suspect, God's existence is infinitely more complex
than that simple idea about atoms. Not only do you lack the background to understand my message, I also lack the ability to frame it in terms that you could understand.

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Brainwashing is not some magical thing that enters your consciousness.
mark

Houston, TX

#39085 Mar 25, 2013
Looks like Mike can't handle TSF.Childish insults seem to be Mike's best retorts.TSF i've seldom seen anyone who defended their position so artfully.Especially on the crazy forum that this is.
Allen

Chicago, IL

#39086 Mar 25, 2013
Tiger woods reclaims #1 spot. Is tiger and Amanda knox dating.

Since: Feb 13

Penrose, NC

#39087 Mar 25, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
Hear, hear. Agreed.

Penrose, NC

#39088 Mar 25, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>Let me tell you something dude, waco is the other idiots. The fool is using other peoples monikers, including mine, and conjuring up phony ones so he can converse with himself because no one else in their right mind will. The guy really is a fourth stage mental case. And yes, the lunatic has ruined this thread.
You are so right, and even when he was signed in, he was always the first to point out a fake or imposter. You know what they say, the quilty dog barks first. Waco had way too much fun here, don't let him fool you he hasn't gone anywhere. He only used 1954 as an excuse to not sign in and do his petty monkey business under other names.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#39089 Mar 25, 2013
Allen 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hear, hear. Agreed.
Agreed.

Penrose, NC

#39090 Mar 25, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> As long as I continue to piss these freaks off, I'll be around.
You see what I mean folks? He's around.
Voltaire

Chicago, IL

#39091 Mar 25, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Agreed.
Waco you are a psychotic narcisstic junkie. waco1909, waco666, waco1954 how many more. How many peoples are you. Where is your medication. Where is your right hand. If you clip your toe nails put them in zip loc and take them to your mental health center and they'll be able to tell what kind of illness you really have. Make sure you smell your fingers afterwards.
Voltaire

Chicago, IL

#39092 Mar 25, 2013
Allen 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
You see what I mean folks? He's around.
We know he's around folks he's beyond psychotic. Do any thing for attention.
Jeff

Los Angeles, CA

#39093 Mar 25, 2013
Jeff wrote:
The fake Jeff has a case of sour grapes.So sensitive.So gay.
The post above is waco the whacko.
Jeff

Los Angeles, CA

#39094 Mar 25, 2013
mark wrote:
Looks like Mike can't handle TSF.Childish insults seem to be Mike's best retorts.TSF i've seldom seen anyone who defended their position so artfully.Especially on the crazy forum that this is.
The post above is waco the whacko.
Jeff

Houston, TX

#39095 Mar 25, 2013
The above post is fake Jeff.
Voltaire

Houston, TX

#39096 Mar 25, 2013
Ths above post makes me mad.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dilworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: 911 Testing (Feb '14) Feb '14 1stfamilyhealth 1
St. Matthew drops plan to host Thanksgving fait... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Leaping Change 21
@Sab_1908: I'm at Dilworth Neighborhood Grille ... (Nov '12) Nov '12 QC SuperMOM 1
Walk on (May '12) May '12 Coach 2
The Daily Show to Broadcast from Charlotte, NC ... (Apr '12) Apr '12 Okuba_Toshimichi 2
STD shot for boys may help teenage girls (Aug '11) Aug '11 whodathunk 5
Two Charotte pharmacies file federal lawsuit ag... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Okuba_Toshimichi 2
•••
•••
•••

Dilworth Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Dilworth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Dilworth News, Events & Info