Walk on

May 7, 2012 Full story: Creative Loafing

On a balmy morning, Rev. Deborah Warren, a Baptist minister, asked the crowd to join hands and bow their heads in prayer.

Full Story
Coach

Charlotte, NC

#1 May 7, 2012
God created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve. Just think your ...... was put there for expolsion not impolsion!!!!!!!!!
Coach

Charlotte, NC

#2 May 7, 2012
Vote for Ammendment 1, if you read the bible, you will see that the bible is comming to pass when all this negativity is comming true. Franklin Grahm says the truth in his commercial, vote 4, not against.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dilworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 1 hr Victoria 59,658
Review: 911 Testing (Feb '14) Feb '14 1stfamilyhealth 1
St. Matthew drops plan to host Thanksgving fait... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Leaping Change 21
@Sab_1908: I'm at Dilworth Neighborhood Grille ... (Nov '12) Nov '12 QC SuperMOM 1
The Daily Show to Broadcast from Charlotte, NC ... (Apr '12) Apr '12 Okuba_Toshimichi 2
STD shot for boys may help teenage girls (Aug '11) Aug '11 whodathunk 5
Two Charotte pharmacies file federal lawsuit ag... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Okuba_Toshimichi 2
•••
•••
Charlotte Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Dilworth Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Dilworth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE