April

Kirkland, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2010

I haven't lived in Charlotte for to long for like 2 years but I have not seen any racism in Charlotte....
you you want to see racism go to Indianapolis and you will see it on the white people!
Cooler

Scranton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2010

Racism and bigotry are promoted day after day by various churches. John Lennon was correct.
dennis

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2010

i am black
Trevor

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2010

Who cares? Is that all you had to add to this? This is a serious discussion! Offer some kind of opinion or GTFO!
Marissa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2011

Glad to see these comments. My husband has three choices of where to transfer too one of which is Charlotte, NC. My concern is that I am from NY currently live in S Florida & i would like my children to live in a melting pot. Europeans interact with each other & speak several different languages they are not so close minded. In NY there is also racism however everyone has no choice but to accept living with each other & they adapt. As Charles Darwin once said "it is not the strongest of species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change". I hate ignorance & want an area which fosters great education with an open & welcoming community. You kearn by interacting with people of different cultures & economic status.
coffeehound

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2011

Marissa dear. we are speaking of charlotte michigan not north carollina. sorry. Hope every thing turns out okay. keep you and yours in my prayers
Harold Blacksmuge

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2011

Black people can't help it they are black, we must learn to tolerate them!
Dame Snooki

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2011

OHHHH AAAAAAHHHHHHH, I have to take a shit.
George Falkner

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2011

People have a right to hate blacks if they want, don't tell me how to live!
Tierra

Nottingham, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2011

I will Be Going To HighSchool In Charlotte Soon From Baltiore Maryland, And I Would Like To Know If , as An African-American, Would I Be Dealing With Racism . If So , I'll Just Stay In Baltimore.
Henry McDaniels

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2011

By all means, keep your black, yard ape, butt in Baltimore!
Harry Ballzonyah

Jackson, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2011

agreed, charlotte is bad enough without a bunch of moon cricket yard apes stinking it up!
shawn

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2011

i really dont think this world knows how it would be without african americans. look it up.
shawn

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2011

matter fact i will tell you how jelouse some whites can really be. i lived here for 2 yrs and keep to myself i work and come home. my white neighbor who was a female called the police on me lied and said my tv was to loude and it wasnt even on, and even if it was loud she was to weak minded as well as not women enough to come to me. she called and got my brand new car towed by lying said that i was parked in her parking spot and no one has asigned parking spots got my car back free of charge but the point is i had to go to work and my car was gone. i just knew it was stolen. but the landlord found it for me. then when i got it back i pist her off soo bad she keyed my door the alrm went off when she did it and i had 4 witnesses. she dumbed her tabacco can with all of her nasty cigerett butts in it on her car and yard and blamed it on me and i dont even smoke.the list goes on the point is i did nothin i was strong til the bitter end the more i didnt do anything or said anything the worst she was getting i knew that was what she wanted me to do so i could loose everything. it wasnt worth the stress instead i documented everything. and prayed i was strong as well as endoring to be a spirital warrior and won because at the end she got evicted. bottom line whites hate to see a black person with nice thing and will do anything to take it away it gets under they'er skinn really bad for some reason. especailly if you are doing better then them.
got away not looking back

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2011

yea i lived there for 4 years and it can be pretty bad, but its gotten a little better, i think its been a few years since the last time someones burned a cross in someones lawn, the children are more open, its the older ones you'll have an issue with. and a word of advice i wouldn't invest in opening a business there because their economy is awful, even their homeless shelter is turning people away things are so bad there. the attention isnt so much on blacks or mexicans now as it is on Muslims
AMJ

Kirkland, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2011

Hello Sarah. I live in Charlotte and you are welcome. I believe you would be ok as long as you were open and treated everyone ok. No matter where you are there are good and bad and the good people would be with you and the bad people who cares anyway.
Charlottesucks

Charlotte, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2012

Shawn, maybe she was mad at your terrible spelling and lack of punctuation?

“Professor of”

Since: Dec 11

Primatology

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2012

Go to Detroit, you'll find enough racism there to last you a lifetime. Of course, no one ever says anything about that because the racists are black.
Tard

Newnan, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

I used to live in a town with no racism. It was in that country with the perfect political system. Nah, just kidding, and you folks are friggin retarded, as usual.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MI 2010 Michigan Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Jul 23 gottondas 5,482
gocarts in town should be illegal Jul 21 mag 1
Talk about Eaton Rapids (May '11) Jul 21 ummm 3
cop that was choking woman behind bar w/8 witne... Jul 21 news 2
MI Who do you support for Secretary of State in Mi... (Oct '10) Jul '14 maeball 169
MI Michigan Felon Politician Ban Amendment, Propos... (Oct '10) Jun '14 lulubell 302
city hall Jun '14 backwards town 1

Search the Charlotte Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Charlotte Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Charlotte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••