Vaginagate: US politician banned for saying 'vagina' in abortion bill debate

Jun 16, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Business News

Two female US politicians were banned from addressing the Michigan house of representatives after one used the word "vagina" and the other tried to argue for regulating vasectomies during a debate over a controversial anti-abortion bill.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

Judged:

Once again, the teabaggers show their ignorance and immaturity. They want to legislate everything about the vagina (or what comes out of it) but can't deal with the medical term for it? What a bunch of fu**ing c**ts.

I think next session, every democrat there should use the word "vagina" regardless of the legislation involved.
VaginaOwner

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

Judged:

At first, I was stunned by this ban - and do NOT get me started about the related legislation - but lots of reports and people are missing the context.

If it were a legitimate word used for factual debate, etc., then I would continue to be upset about the controversy.

HOWEVER, she did NOT use the word as part of factual/informed debate discussion. She was being a smartass. Now, I'm upset about the potential fallout & damage to the REAL issues and necessary appropriate debate. >:^(
I Own One Too

Oscoda, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

VaginaOwner wrote:
At first, I was stunned by this ban - and do NOT get me started about the related legislation - but lots of reports and people are missing the context.
If it were a legitimate word used for factual debate, etc., then I would continue to be upset about the controversy.
HOWEVER, she did NOT use the word as part of factual/informed debate discussion. She was being a smartass. Now, I'm upset about the potential fallout & damage to the REAL issues and necessary appropriate debate. >:^(
Well, well.....so what if she was being a smart ass? Under what circumstances do you think this MI legislature is going to bring up anything factual about the vagina? They're more likely to pass legislation saying..."No woman's vajayjay belongs to her. We will have exclusive rights over the hoo hoos of Michigan. Henceforth we will change all legislation to make sure every woman's private area will be owned by the Republican Party and it's too bad if you don't want to push an elephant out of your yum yum; you should have thought about it before letting someone enter your choo choo."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Charlotte Discussions

Search the Charlotte Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MI Who do you support for Secretary of State in Mi... (Oct '10) Jul 7 maeball 169
MI 2010 Michigan Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Jun 30 TruthBeTold 5,481
MI Michigan Felon Politician Ban Amendment, Propos... (Oct '10) Jun 25 lulubell 302
city hall Jun 19 backwards town 1
MI Who do you support for Attorney General in Mich... (Oct '10) May '14 Ned Tugent 114
MI Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in M... (Oct '10) May '14 Mike 94
Springport schools will ask voters to renew ope... Apr '14 normdyggar 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Charlotte Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Charlotte People Search