Dozens of charges filed in Mecosta County home invasion

Five people have been charged in the home invasion in Deerfield Township on March 20th and a drive-by shooting at the same home on March 24th that wounded a homeowner. Read more
What The

Cleveland, OH

#125 Mar 27, 2008
Friend wrote:
I love how all these people who have never met Alexa, Alec or Cody and are judging them and saying such hatred things about them. You dont know them or anything about them. You people are just as bad, you might not have committed a crime but harrasing these young people on here is not very mature.

Uhhhhh......we do now that they tied someone up, robbed them, and then went back and shot them. Great Friends maybe I need more like them.
What The

Cleveland, OH

#126 Mar 27, 2008
QUOTE who="Matthew"]<qu oted text>
We should put pics up of their family's to encourage humiliation. You are a worthless piece of human debris yourself. Who are you to judge!

You know before you codemn others for judging, you should take your own advice and not judge.
nuthings

Alto, MI

#127 Mar 27, 2008
First, is it the job of the police to save us from ourselves? from our own bad decisions? NO! These young adults should know right from wrong by now and they should understand the concept of being held responsible for your actions. Regardless of whether or not the police should have arrested them sooner, these young people made some bad choices and the police can't save them from their own choices.

Since you seem to "know the real story", why don't you enlighten us? We're all waiting...
Shelby Carpenter wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh but yes.
and all you know is that they are sum teens.
shut your mouth. Maybe if the cops did there job and took care of the matter when it started shit wouldnt have happened. You dont know the real story you know whta the news tells you
TheMonk

Holland, MI

#128 Mar 27, 2008
Shelby Carpenter wrote:
This hits a little close to home.
These are kids i went to school with
They got caught up in some things they shouldn't have and still deep down they are good people. Sometimes things get hard. These news cast have people talking crap about everyone when they weren't the only ones involved the cops new about the "gang" and they have been slow to respond if cops actually took a bigger part in thing none of this would happen. they just go to slow and really never try to help. the cops are the real ones top blame because this could have been stopped. And about the gang what are the odds little old Charlotte has a huge gang these kids did this on there own. No one thinks of other things like what these kids deal with and what they go through. You have to think of there family and problems and other things. I hope to see my friend soon in a better state and i hope they learn their lesson because if they ever do get out it will be hard but everyone makes mistakes and i garuntee they are sorry for there actions.
I love Alexa she use to cheer with me
Ive went to school with Alec since 4th grade.
Cody bodo is a friend cousin i think these people all go caught up in the heat of the moment.
tell yourself that when they break into your house or shoot at you next time---
these people tried to kill someone, thats what shooting at someone means.
it not your fault you don't know about personal responsibly, your a product of a liberal school system and probably never heard of accountability.
CHARLOTTE STUDENT

United States

#129 Mar 27, 2008
alexa and tommy(soon to be arraigned),were good students, good people but bodo is bad news, and the older man is too, alec has been a psycho for years and has had plent of beatdowns, it doesnt help, but this was all because of the older man, hopefully he gets a hundred counts of delinquency of a minor...
CHARLOTTE STUDENT

United States

#130 Mar 27, 2008
these comments are retarded, all the kids except cody were good stdents, if you werent friends with tommy, you had problems, they were all likeable people, and fuck anyone who says they were "bad kids", they got threatened by the adult, he should be sentenced to death, he is a useless a**hole, loser, and was in prison for murder, these kids were harmless, and now they all are done for life.. this is a stupid pressured situation, and if your not from charlotte, and even better unless you knew them save your time because nobody wants to hear you talk these kids down, this is a big enough hit, we all lost friends...
doubter in Newaygo County

Dearborn, MI

#131 Mar 27, 2008
Jason wrote:
<quoted text>Thats exactly why I think they are dirty Meth heads, I dont think its pimples really........
**THANK YOU! JASON! THESE PEOPLE SEEM TO MISS THE POINT THESE ARE TWEAKERS! WHO KNOWS WHY DRUG ADDICTS DO WHAT THEY DO! ITS THE DRUGS PEOPLE! It's because of these idiots that we all have to show i.d. to get
colde medicine!
in charlotte

Lansing, MI

#133 Mar 27, 2008
SHELBY CARPENTER- maybe your defending them so badly because you were involved. thats the only way you could know the "real" story then isnt it miss know-it-all?!?! i think we need to be concerned about little miss SHELBY CARPENTER and let the police know that she knows the real story and she would love to help them... shelby your and ignorant human being. and that's that.
Friend

Charlotte, MI

#134 Mar 27, 2008
LHG wrote:
Too bad they can't add extra charges for being idiots. I think that is worth at least ten more years! Gotta love the idiot looks on all their faces.
There parents had nothing to do with this..u think that they raised them to do such a thing HELL NO
I THINK THAT U SHOULD JUST STOP TALKING SHIT ABOUT THEM ON HERE AND WORRY ABOUT YOUR OWN KIDS BEFORE THEY DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS AND PEOPLE BLAME IT ON UR DUMBASS
nuthings

Alto, MI

#135 Mar 27, 2008
Honest officer, it was just a bad mistake that I tied them up and threatened them and it was an even worse mistake when I came back fired a bunch of shots into their house...it was all a mistake...I didn't mean to shoot that woman, it was a mistake...honest...that "stupid mistake" nearly cost a woman her life. A stupid mistake is mailing your house payment late or backing over your neighbor's mailbox. Stupid mistakes do not equal felony charges.
Friends of the 3 wrote:
THEY'RE NOT BAD PEOPLE AT ALL THEY JUST MADE A STUPID MISTAKE!!!
Friend

Charlotte, MI

#136 Mar 27, 2008
bmj01 wrote:
Wow those are some of the funniest mug shots I've seen in a LONG time!
Its probally a better picture than u could ever take!!
nuthings

Alto, MI

#137 Mar 27, 2008
I'm calling your bluff, put up or shut up; please enlighten us with "the real story".
Shelby Carpenter wrote:
<quoted text>
You dont know the real story you know whta the news tells you
Steve

Saint Joseph, MI

#138 Mar 27, 2008
Shelby Carpenter wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh but yes.
and all you know is that they are sum teens.
shut your mouth. Maybe if the cops did there job and took care of the matter when it started shit wouldnt have happened. You dont know the real story you know whta the news tells you
you need some major help, you sound as if you are as bad as your friends.
Batch 37 Pain is Good

Barnesville, OH

#139 Mar 27, 2008
Friends of the 3 wrote:
OK people I went to high school with all 3 of them their not as bad as you think Alexa and I used to be tight before she went and did the bad mistake. All you people that don't know her and keep talking crap about the three you seem so cool don't you. Well Maybe you should know them and JUST BE QUIET AND GROW UP SERIOUSLY!!!
Like firing a weapon into a home where a woman was hit 5 times. You mean those not bad people? What is your limit on right and wrong?
Liz

Seattle, WA

#140 Mar 27, 2008
hahahaa they are f*cking LOSERRSSSs haha sad to say i know them but i guess everyone can learn a lesson from this...this is what meth does to you!!!
Liz

Seattle, WA

#141 Mar 27, 2008
p.s. im not from williamston.....

Since: Feb 08

United States

#142 Mar 27, 2008
Sure am glad my kids didn't go to Charlotte or Lake Odessa schools. Mine know how to spell and use punctuation.
Go tell some more friends we are slamming your buds so they can come on here and babble about how "good" these kids are. If any one of them were mine, I'd beat their asses.
Morley Resident

Saint Charles, IL

#143 Mar 27, 2008
Doubter Newaygo county wrote:
Okay so I hear those poor people yes it is sad but does anyone notice these mug shots look like meth addicts! Look at their faces and the sores! If this is just a home invastion if you are going rob a residence GO WHERE THE MONEY IS PEOPLE! A NICE HOUSE IN THE AREA NOT A MOBILE HOME! And why would these kids come from Charlotte all the way to Morely! Humm think someones selling drugs out of that trailer
The people that were terrorized are friends of mine and good christian people. I don't appreciate the comments you have made because you think they were looking for drugs when they actually were looking for a house with a van to use!!!!!!!!!!
Are you Serious

Berkeley Heights, NJ

#144 Mar 27, 2008
Friends of the 3 wrote:
OK people I went to high school with all 3 of them their not as bad as you think Alexa and I used to be tight before she went and did the bad mistake. All you people that don't know her and keep talking crap about the three you seem so cool don't you. Well Maybe you should know them and JUST BE QUIET AND GROW UP SERIOUSLY!!!
Wow ... Does no one feel empathy anymore. Does no one no the difference between right and wrong. The kids SHOT a women. They used a deadly weapon and tried to KILL someone. In my opinion that is beyond a bad mistake. Maybe the B&E is a bad mistake, maybe stealing the safe is a bad mistake, maybe stealing the van was a mistake. But to shoot someone! Seriously! You need to take a serious look at yourself if you can feel any kind of compassion for a group of kids who SHOT someone!

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#145 Mar 27, 2008
Hurley35 wrote:
<quoted text>Wow! If you represent the youth of today then I'm scared for our future. What your friend cousin and fellow thugs got "caught up in" was 47 counts of some very serious crimes with very real consequences. As for being sorry, we can all see the looks of deep remorse and regret on their mug-shot photos, not to mention that they WENT BACK a second time to do the shooting. Somehow that doesn't strike me as being sorry.
That is scary, huh Hurley? I'm glad my kids took one look and called it just as we did ... Stupid punks hopped up on something, thinking they were all that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CPS-abuse of power in Eaton County (Nov '12) Feb '15 mountainman75 3
cop that was choking woman behind bar w/8 witne... (Jul '14) Jan '15 No money 6
barking dogs on inverness Jan '15 concernd aminal nut 1
eaton rapids police Jan '15 Rednwhitemakeublu... 1
News Woman arrested for alleged drunken driving afte... Oct '14 Nonya 1
Debate: Ferguson - Nashville, MI (Aug '14) Aug '14 George Washington 1
Debate: Ferguson - Bellevue, MI (Aug '14) Aug '14 Jail them all 1
Charlotte Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web