Dozens of charges filed in Mecosta Co...

Dozens of charges filed in Mecosta County home invasion

There are 587 comments on the WZZM Grand Rapids story from Mar 26, 2008, titled Dozens of charges filed in Mecosta County home invasion. In it, WZZM Grand Rapids reports that:

Five people have been charged in the home invasion in Deerfield Township on March 20th and a drive-by shooting at the same home on March 24th that wounded a homeowner.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WZZM Grand Rapids.

First Prev
of 30
Next Last
noname123

Kirkland, WA

#593 Dec 31, 2009
JOHN wrote:
Knofsy's mother new exactly what he was doing but put the blame on everyone else. Her name is Damieen and it fits her well. Thomas Knofsky was caught stealing his own high school's safe and his mom blamed everyone but her own son. He was expelled from school back in Novemeber for this and even charged for it in court. But what did Damien's little perfect son who is probably still innocent do, Almost kill somebody. Maybe Damien should have listened to the police months ago instead of blaming the police. I blame this woman more than I blame any of these kids. She was allowing her son to hang out with a murderer, John Good which was her neighbor. Im guessing her son is still innocent and it's the police's fault again. Way to go Damien, Mother of the year!
TO JOHN,
really, all i can say is F*** YOU! you cant even spell the names of the people your talking s*** about right.. & if you fucking knew what accually happend, they didnt catch tommy stealing a school safe. you dum***. You honestly, wasted your time.. to sit down & b**** about something you have absolutely NOOO information on.
you seriously have no life. & aha tommy wasnt even close to a bad kid, but you wouldnt know, cause your low life a**, has no idea what happend, or how the family is, or how Tommy was.
eat s***,
Friend of Codys

United States

#594 Jan 9, 2010
O.kayy! it would be amazing if all of you would stop saying things that are not true. People get really affended by this type of thing... your making his and the rest of the kidds feel bad that were involved... Shit happenes get over it! These kidds ment nothing by this.
Hernan Cortes

Vinaros, Spain

#595 Jan 11, 2010
freedom now..........

policestate21.com
Inisde knowledge

Fruithurst, AL

#596 Feb 19, 2010
I have inside knowledge of the things that have happened. I find it interesting that the people who post things on here have no problem saying that the "kids" here should not be judged based on their past. Unfortunately, humans believe a lot of media hype. I can assuredly tell you that Jonathan Good screwed up when he was a teenager. However...my question to you posters is this: does anyone know why he did what he did? Does anyone realize that a prisoner who wants to return to a life of crime statistically will do so within the first year of release...thus why parole is two years. Typically this type of individual wouldn't wait until they had a nice house, nice truck, his own business, and an overall good life to screw it all up over a few bucks. That is the first thing. Secondly...how many people really know whether or not at least one or two of these "kids" got in their own trouble before they even met Jonathan. I know far more about the situation than most. Most only know what the media wants you to know. If there are any questions, I have no trouble answering them. As for Jonathan, he was not a pedifile nor is he. Jonathan is a good man who has made mistakes, just like the "kids" did. His biggest mistake was thinking he could be a positive role model for these "kids". He was judged on his past, not the evidence. I guess my biggest question is this: If no one knew about Jon Good's past...or if he didn't have one at all...would everyone hold him in the same amount of contempt as they are now?
KelMel

Boynton Beach, FL

#597 Mar 30, 2010
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Charlotte is a nice city, but Tommy knofsky was always a bad kid. These people on here saying that he was a good kid never knew him. These other kids were dragged into this whole thing by Knofsky and if it was for him Alexa, Alec and Cody probably wouldn't be where they are at right now. And for his Mother, keep blaming the police because it worked so well the first time he was arrested, and the second and third and and fourt, ooh and the time the police searched your house with search warrant and also make sure to blame the school again too for your sons "mistakes." My butt they were mistakes, it is called a lack of parenting. At least Alexa and Alec's parents tried.
First off, Charlotte is NOT a nice city, WHAT SO EVER. I don't know what planet you're from but you can not turn a corner in that town with out being able to find SOME sort of illegal activity or trouble. I lived there through the majority of my teenage life, and I can say from first hand experience that the entire environment in Charlotte is TOXIC. I went to school with these kids, sang at choir concerts with Alexa, went to youth Group with Tommy. I can't say much about Alec or Cody, but I DO know how easy it is to get involved in something you normally wouldn't dream of in that town. And this goes for THE WHOLE TOWN, I don't give a shit if the more "well-off" people of Charlotte think that they and their kids are better or above it. Because you're children were right there with me and my "less-fortunate" friends, smoking pot, getting drunk, snorting pills, a lot of illegal stuff. So don't think for one second that your kids are safe from this kind of stuff, because you are only ONE step ahead of Mrs. Knofsky, you're children are RIGHT there and your noses are too high in the air to see it. You're no better a parent than she.

I know his mother might have made a mistake or too, EVERYONE'S parents does. This by ANY means does not make her a bad mother. She tried to save her kid, you're telling me you wouldn't try to do the same? Who the hell are you to judge someone else's parenting.

ALL of you need to get over yourselves. It's been two years since this happened already and it still effects a lot of us every day. Some people lost their friends, children, brothers or sisters. Consider that.

Notice the large plank in your own eye before you go pointing our the sliver in someone else's eye.
A friend

Flint, MI

#598 Apr 15, 2010
Excuse me Kelmel but there are people who come out of charlotte normal. I hung out with all the kids involved and never did a single thing. Yes my friends have made stupid mistakes but they learn from them.
Mrs. Knofsky is the sweetest lady i have ever met. and i am so thankful for her and all the positive things she does. For any of you to cut her down dont know anything about how she or the WHOLE knofsky family is. Its been 2 yrs since this has happend let it go!!!

I pray for everyone who was involved in this case and know it was a mistake they all made and now are paying for it.
Bill

Wimberley, TX

#599 Apr 16, 2010

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 30
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Time Capsule #81: 'What the Hell Do You H... Aug 26 INFIDEL 52
News Trump and African-Americans on the trail Aug 24 southern at heart 41
News Commutation hearing set for today in '86 Charlo... (Jan '10) Aug 17 Formerclassmate 4
cop that was choking woman behind bar w/8 witne... (Jul '14) Jul 29 Rebel 13
CPS-abuse of power in Eaton County (Nov '12) Jul '16 Innocent victims 8
Bob Smith (Robert Olin Smith) (Sep '15) Jul '16 smitty 4
Why are Mexicans hated so much ?? (May '12) Apr '16 Ihatemuslims420 21

Charlotte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charlotte Mortgages