Paul Hurd

Traverse City, MI

#1 Mar 26, 2013
Chuck hurd's family ... It is still not exactly determined what caused all of this... His sister Tiffany Hurd said there is no bleeding in his brain.. Nonetheless it is still very serious and the family and most especially chuck needs prayers and uplifting... Everyone who has ever been to an eaton rapids parade knows chuck ... Everyone who has drove to Lansing knows where he lives by the HUGE display of blow ups in his yard at Halloween and Christmas time .. He has brought smiles and beauty to so many through all of these things and many more... Wouldn't it b awesome to drive through Eaton Rapids and see everyone's blow ups out in their yard for him?? I think so!!! I do not own one but wish I did so I could display my appreciation for all the smiles he put on my families faces!! We would literally stop in the center lane to look at his blow ups every year more than once!! So let's do this... Put yours out if u have them... I think it would help his families heart smile!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CPS-abuse of power in Eaton County (Nov '12) Feb '15 mountainman75 3
cop that was choking woman behind bar w/8 witne... (Jul '14) Jan '15 No money 6
barking dogs on inverness Jan '15 concernd aminal nut 1
eaton rapids police Jan '15 Rednwhitemakeublu... 1
News Woman arrested for alleged drunken driving afte... Oct '14 Nonya 1
Debate: Ferguson - Nashville, MI (Aug '14) Aug '14 George Washington 1
Debate: Ferguson - Bellevue, MI (Aug '14) Aug '14 Jail them all 1
More from around the web

Charlotte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE