felpauch who stole the can

felpauch who stole the can

Posted in the Charlotte Forum

YEAHYEAH

Kirkland, WA

#1 Nov 28, 2009
anyone know who stol the donation can from charlotte felpauch thanksgiving that was messed up!!!!!!!!
Lone Wolf

Benicarló, Spain

#2 Nov 30, 2009
wall street steals more.......... infowars.com
stephanie j

Fremont, CA

#3 Jun 16, 2010
someone stole that thing, how the hell did that happen when they have cameras everywhere, especially behind that damn counter, i would not be surprised if it was one of the employees.
Trevor

Milwaukee, WI

#4 Jul 9, 2010
Also, I had a dollar stolen from me in that same store! It wasn't gun point or anything, but all the same, the guy was like really clingy and smelled terrible. Plus I think he was staring at some guys' package the whole time! I hate thieves!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State House in Michigan ... (Nov '10) Oct '17 Useless 3
cop that was choking woman behind bar w/8 witne... (Jul '14) Oct '17 Good Looking 14
News Water main break prompts a Boil Water Advisorya... Oct '17 Ibbabs 1
CPS-abuse of power in Eaton County (Nov '12) Sep '17 Andi13 11
News Commutation hearing set for today in '86 Charlo... (Jan '10) Jul '17 DAVID friend 6
Coin landromat Jun '17 3 dollars 1
News Michigan Apple Grower Banned From Farmer's Mark... (Jun '17) Jun '17 Ronald 2

Charlotte Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charlotte Mortgages