Alex Teehee's story to air on - Dr. P...

Alex Teehee's story to air on - Dr. Phil' Monday

There are 6 comments on the North Port Sun story from Feb 16, 2013, titled Alex Teehee's story to air on - Dr. Phil' Monday. In it, North Port Sun reports that:

Family members of a man killed in Charlotte Harbor in 2008 will appear on the "Dr. Phil" show Monday afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at North Port Sun.

Lady Justice

North Port, FL

#1 Feb 17, 2013
Everyone in this town should watch this. A lot of people know the person & his 2 cohorts that were involved in this and someone that has info could sure use the $20,000 reward. If Alex were your son wouldn't you go to the end of the earth to get justice done for him. If anyone that watches Dr. Phil and has any info at all, please help . Alex left behind 2 babies that deserve to know what happened to their Dad.
So sad

Germantown, OH

#2 Feb 18, 2013
Im watching the Dr. Phil episode right now and just shaking my head at the injustice that has taken place. It seems VERY clear that the powers-that-be dropped the ball in this case and have failed to prosecute the CLEAR violators! Such a shame! My heart goes out to the Teehee Family.
maine girl

Brownfield, ME

#3 Feb 18, 2013
I watched this show an hour ago and can not get Alex Teehee and his family out of my mind. The injustice!
The boy and the boy's family that came to the show to try to vindicate their son only made it CRYSTAL CLEAR that their son was directly involved. They hired a man to recreate the accident according to Alex 's injuries. Well he proved that the 41" front end of the Nissan was a perfect match and from what I saw on the reenactment that there wouldn't be any damage to the Nissan from the direction of the hit. They misspoke or (Lied) a handful of times on Tv. HIDING A WITNESS! THE PHONE, THE TEXTS AND VOICEMAILS! NOT KNOWING ALEX PRIOR TO THE DAY HE PASSED BUT THERE WHERE TEXTS FROM HIS PHONE TO ALEX'S ! THE VEHICLE WAS SOLD OR A REPO THE NEXT MORNING! So much is wrong with this story! Unjust!!!! If this was I, and I was not involved in any way and wanted to clear my name. I WOULD HAVE BEGGED FOR THE LIE DETECTOR TEST NOT WAITED FOR THE FAMILY TO ASK AND THEN DENY THEM!
Never give up Teehee family! The truth in this is important. My heart feels for you! You conducted yourselves well on the show and I am unsure I would be able to do that with the inconsistencies of the other families story. STAY STRONG! THE TRUTH ALWAYS COMES OUT IN THE END.
Love from Maine
my thoughts

North Port, FL

#4 Feb 18, 2013
I wonder what rat hole the people responsible for Alex's murder are living in and how they are getting by on their monthly allowance of food stamps. I know they have lost their properties, except the ghetto one over at the estates in North Port. It's called Karma. I heard that Nancy Grace has contacted the Teehee
family and had some of her people at the police dept. today to get all the files on this case, so the attorney's for her show can go over them. I sure hope she does. She's like a dog with a bone when she gets started.
Sad

South San Francisco, CA

#5 Feb 19, 2013
I haven't gotten this show off my mind since it aired. It truly sets a bad precedence when hiding a witness can stop a murder trial. How can the Sylvester guy stand himself each day !!. I am so sad for the teehee family and pray for closure for Alex and his 2 sons. No one deserves this. How much more evidence do you need. I know many many men in jail with way less evidence than this. This is unheard of and such a disappointment to our justice system.. That boy should talk or get locked ...
thetruth

Port Charlotte, FL

#9 Feb 20, 2013
So sad wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to have an awful amount of hate in your heart.
No one is trying to say Alex was a saint. That's not the point. I seriously doubt that YOU are perfect! This young man's life was clearly taken from him at the hands of another individual.
That is terribly sad that this "Nik" you speak of chose to end his life. My heart goes out to his family as well. But this forum is not for you to bash the dead! Shame on you. You clearly cannot take an objective view to the case.
And I sincerely doubt you know as much about these boys as you claim. You sound like a nosey neighbor.
That story posted is a fabricated lie and will be used in a "pending lawsuit".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Harbor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News On Your Side - Ken Amaro Answers Your Mail (Mar '08) 16 hr Stuffstolenbysheriff 98
Nikki Smith ,Aaron steele 21 hr Bobcat can 2
News Man found dead in McDonald's bathroom in Port C... Nov 23 Unknown 1
News Man urinates on Naples mailbox, steals Trump sign Nov 23 zawyet 3
What do you think of North Port, Fl? (Feb '09) Nov 16 East side 75 Home... 272
News ZombiCon: 1 year later, no arrests made Nov 10 Wonder why 2
Local CNA arrested for sexually abusing patient Nov 7 Unreal 5

Charlotte Harbor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charlotte Harbor Mortgages