Chance to tell tales

Chance to tell tales

There are 1 comment on the The Enterprise story from Jun 5, 2009, titled Chance to tell tales. In it, The Enterprise reports that:

Eunice Knott of Ridge, left, sits next to Carolina Correa, a StoryCorps facilitator, at the Southern Maryland Regional Library Association office in Charlotte Hall on Wednesday before the taping of her oral history.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Enterprise.

Priscilla Bottomley

San Francisco, CA

#1 Aug 19, 2009
HI, I am Eunice Knotts' niece. I've been doing alot of family research and I'm always looking up family names. I've been keeping track of my Auntie. I love to see her posted on the internet. It's so cool. Anyway, just wanted to let everyone know that the family is watching here on west coast. Hope to see more.

A Big Shout Out To My Auntie Eunice and Family
xoxoxox, Priscilla

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Hall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Waldorf, The Ghetto? (Jun '06) Mar '15 speee1dy 284
Amy Call Dec '14 No Doubt 1
Moving (Nov '14) Nov '14 John 2
Review: Dreams Studio Of Dance (Sep '09) Jul '14 Annoymous 48
News Latest battlefield for Gansler, Brown: Veterans... (May '14) Jun '14 Paco Pinto 2
Preachers (May '14) May '14 EarL 1
What is the one of the best health in surane co... (Oct '13) May '14 truth be told 6
More from around the web

Charlotte Hall People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]