Amish Quilt Auction
Kathy

Forest, VA

#1 Oct 1, 2006
This is not a comment, but rather a question.

Two years ago I attended a quilt auction on an Amish farm in Mechanicsville, MD. The auction was held the Saturday before Thanksgiving. I no longer live in the area, but am still interested in returning for this auction. If anyone has any information regarding this auction, including a contact name/number, please reply via this forum.

Thank you
patty

Holly, MI

#2 Oct 3, 2006
The Amish quilt Auction for 2006 will be held at the same location on November 18.,2006
Kathy

Forest, VA

#3 Oct 4, 2006
patty wrote:
The Amish quilt Auction for 2006 will be held at the same location on November 18.,2006
Thanks for your reply. My problem is, I can't remember where it was held in Mechanicsville. Can you help with location?
Thanks
patty

Holly, MI

#4 Oct 5, 2006
Regarding directions to Amish Quilt Auction-
Take route 5 south from the beltway. Follow 5 south through Hughesville to New Market. Continue through the stoplight at 84 lumber, turn right at next flashing yellow light. This is Route 236 or Thompson's Corner Road. Continue about 2 miles to the Groves farm on the left. It will be signed.
Kathy

Forest, VA

#5 Oct 5, 2006
patty wrote:
Regarding directions to Amish Quilt Auction-
Take route 5 south from the beltway. Follow 5 south through Hughesville to New Market. Continue through the stoplight at 84 lumber, turn right at next flashing yellow light. This is Route 236 or Thompson's Corner Road. Continue about 2 miles to the Groves farm on the left. It will be signed.
Thanks so much for your help.

Kathy Reilly

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Hall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone Know?? Jan 8 Fred 1
News Easy does it (Dec '09) Jan 8 Fred 3
News Waldorf, The Ghetto? (Jun '06) May '17 jo mama 293
Review: Dreams Studio Of Dance (Sep '09) May '17 Sally 50
News tainted waters (Sep '08) Jan '17 mosaic is evil 24
Amy Call (Dec '14) Dec '14 No Doubt 1
News Latest battlefield for Gansler, Brown: Veterans... (May '14) Jun '14 Paco Pinto 2

Charlotte Hall Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charlotte Hall Mortgages