I have a very important question about Medicaid! Is there anyone that can help m

Posted in the Charlotte Court House Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
bintrjja1988

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

I have a very important question about Medicaid! Is there anyone that can help me!?I have been sent a bill for my son when he was born. He was not immediately put on his primary insurance which is Aetna at the time of his birth. It was about a month after that he was put on and they refused to for the longest. Now they refuse to pay for his hospital stay when he was born! My son was born with a rare eye condition (MGS) and he was put on Medicaid because Aetna wont pay for alot of the things he needs. I was wondering if Medicaid would pay for his hospital stay because he got it when he was 3 months. Im sure they propably wont but I really need help. His hospital bill has gone on my credit report and im really having a hard time
vzhendricks_3

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

bintrjja1988 wrote:
I have a very important question about Medicaid! Is there anyone that can help me!?I have been sent a bill for my son when he was born. He was not immediately put on his primary insurance which is Aetna at the time of his birth. It was about a month after that he was put on and they refused to for the longest. Now they refuse to pay for his hospital stay when he was born! My son was born with a rare eye condition (MGS) and he was put on Medicaid because Aetna wont pay for alot of the things he needs. I was wondering if Medicaid would pay for his hospital stay because he got it when he was 3 months. Im sure they propably wont but I really need help. His hospital bill has gone on my credit report and im really having a hard time.
This site can help you finding the best option for you:@www.credit-solutions.info

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Charlotte Court House Discussions

Search the Charlotte Court House Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) 14 min Joe 2,538
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) May '14 Nitty Gritty 1 1,356
Title Pawn/Loan Mistake? (Dec '13) May '14 Curious 3
VA Missing Va. Girl Alive, Man In Custody (Dec '10) Apr '14 Jim 1,433
Where is the best place to apply for a car loan? (Dec '13) Mar '14 mikethom 3
Doris Brooks Jan '14 Renter 1
How can I get a list of all my bills including ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 dehyzumaraf 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Charlotte Court House Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Charlotte Court House People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••