Im so upset! Should I still continue ...

Im so upset! Should I still continue to pay?

martitatfa120

San Francisco, CA

#1 Nov 4, 2013
Im so upset! Should I still continue to pay?Found out that Im 1 of 2 people that pays rent out of 9 people.
The building is owned by an individual (landlord) not a company.
He does not report to the credit bureaus, he doesnt even have my social security number.

I am pissed that he allows the other people to stay rent free, some over 2 years.

Is there anything I can do? Should I continue to pay?
dottipmy246

San Francisco, CA

#2 Nov 4, 2013
martitatfa120 wrote:
Im so upset! Should I still continue to pay?Found out that Im 1 of 2 people that pays rent out of 9 people.
The building is owned by an individual (landlord) not a company.
He does not report to the credit bureaus, he doesnt even have my social security number.

I am pissed that he allows the other people to stay rent free, some over 2 years.

Is there anything I can do? Should I continue to pay?.
This site can help you finding the best option for you:@www.credit-solutions.info

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlotte Court House Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Virginia Medicaid Expansion Feb '16 Patient X 1
How can I make money online? (Nov '13) Jan '16 Casey 3
Doris Brooks (Jan '14) Feb '15 george 4
News Staunton River Fun Float Day has subdued atmosp... (Jun '09) Jan '15 George 18
Title Pawn/Loan Mistake? (Dec '13) May '14 Curious 3
Where is the best place to apply for a car loan? (Dec '13) Mar '14 mikethom 3
How can I get a list of all my bills including ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 dehyzumaraf 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charlotte Court House Mortgages