Boyce, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2008

Tonapah wrote:
Jesus said "I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man comes to the Father but by me." Jesus will forgive you of your deceit, your hatred, and lack of love, if you repent of your sins and ask His forgiveness. He that loveth not knoweth not God for God is love.
He desires to have a personal relationship with you and show you how much He loves you. No man took His life, but He willingly laid it down, died, and rose from the grave - to be a ransom for those who want to know the one true living God.
Every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is the Lord to the glory of 'god the Father.
AMEN!! Truth well spoken..
Barb Rollin

Fairfax Station, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2008

Soon after 9/11 the television station in Lynchburg, Va (WSET) did a story on the Muslim community at Red House. They allowed the crew to film inside the compound. They showed the different living areas and all seemed nice until they showed their shooting range. I don't have any problem with any one's choice of religion. If I see a new Baptist church, I think there's a new Baptist church. If I see a new mosque, I think there's a new mosque. If I see a Baptist church with a cross burning and people in white sheets I have a problem. If I see a Muslim community with a shooting range, I have a problem. There was a little bit of a problem when the road to the Muslim community in Red House was named after a leader they had who is involved in terrorism. He had fled the country around the time of 9/11. The people of Red House have not done anything about the Muslim community even though they don't like it being there because the people in the Muslim community haven't actually done anything wrong. The only people I've noticed lately who try to do something to someone who has different beliefs than they do are the radical Muslims from the Middle East who want to kill Christians. The best people to stop the radical Muslims are the non-radical Muslims who want to live in peace.

“ <><”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2008

VA Citizen wrote:
"They do it so they can live free, have no responsibility to America and ...(the rest makes absolutely no sense so I won't bother to continue quoting you). Rest assured that I will not spend precious time trying to convine those with closed minds and hardened, hate-filled hearts. However, I find it difficult to ignore gross distortions of facts, also known as 'lies' and less formally known as 'hyped up bullsh*t'. Isn't that how we got into Iraq. Pardon me, I digress.
Briefly in rebuttal:
I know members of the muslim community in Red House and feel confident in stating that they have no ulterior agenda. To say that they wish to live free is true. Who doesn't share that desire? But the assertion that they have no responsibility to America is false. Red Houser, if you live there and are so "knowledgeable" then I'm sure you can explain why I see an American flag flying at the front of their property. They're being deceptive, huh? And I (someone who decides to get facts instead of relying on rumors and innuendo) have seen photographs of members of that so-called "evil" community of muslims conducting relief work in New York City after 9/11, as well as in New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina. I know, I know. They did this, too, so they could fool everyone into thinking that they love their country, right? I would go on to mention the fact that members of that community are upstanding, tax-paying citizens who hold jobs such as nurses and school teachers, and others who coach their children and others in little league football and baseball (Let me guess, this is covert training, right?), but I won't. I don't want to inconvenience you with any more facts. Plus, I'm sure your eyes are tired of reading from undereath that white hood of yours.
God Bless America....God Save America!
PS- Here's a link of a group of ladies from the Muslims of the Americas singing the national anthem. What masters of deception these people are! Damn, they're good. ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I know members of the muslim community in Red House and feel confident in stating that they have no ulterior agenda.

I agree with you.

We have friends that are Muslims. Very nice people. They call us out when they see us in Wal-Mart. We fellowship & we enjoy it .

And we're not Muslims...just Christians.
Beware

West Mclean, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2008

Sumayah wrote:
Excuse me don't think you white people own this country.No body own this country nor you or me.But every country on this earth belongs to Allah (God) Allah is my God and your God, but you disbelieved him. Muslims now are all over the world. If this religion is bad why people converting Islamic Religion most of white people in America are also becaming muslim tell me why? you don't have the answer let me tell you, because is peace and just. Allah (God) doesn't tell us to blow up, but He told us to be kind to the people and be helpful and love one another. And don't humilate others even if they do so. God can punish you what you have just said. You should educate yourself then talk to me. Also, you see in USA a lot of white people around you, you think white people belongs to this country man you are mistaken yourself. Let me tell you something which is good for you in this life and after death. That is go and read the Quran and find out Who is Allah. Then submite to him believe in him. IF YOU DON'T DO THAT. ONE DAY WHEN YOU MEET ALLAH YOU DON'T HAVE EXCUSE THAT...OH ALLAH NO BODY TELL ME THIS RELIGION IS RIGHT RELIGION. THEN YOU WILL REMEMBER ME..OH SHE WAS RIGHT BUT, DEVIL SHOW ME WRONG WAY OHHHHH.
I HOPE IT HELPS YOU MY ADVISE
I WISH GOD SHOWS YOU THE RIGHT PATH.
Didn't Muhammed show up on the scene centuries after the birth of Christ (the Messiah)? Correct me if I'm wrong. I see Islam as being the government of the Antichrist...the false christ and his one-world, evil government. Too bad it doesn't last more than six years before the real King of Kings comes down and kicks butt. I guess then you'll know who God really is...
Beware

West Mclean, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2008

Barb Rollin wrote:
Soon after 9/11 the television station in Lynchburg, Va (WSET) did a story on the Muslim community at Red House. They allowed the crew to film inside the compound. They showed the different living areas and all seemed nice until they showed their shooting range. I don't have any problem with any one's choice of religion. If I see a new Baptist church, I think there's a new Baptist church. If I see a new mosque, I think there's a new mosque. If I see a Baptist church with a cross burning and people in white sheets I have a problem. If I see a Muslim community with a shooting range, I have a problem. There was a little bit of a problem when the road to the Muslim community in Red House was named after a leader they had who is involved in terrorism. He had fled the country around the time of 9/11. The people of Red House have not done anything about the Muslim community even though they don't like it being there because the people in the Muslim community haven't actually done anything wrong. The only people I've noticed lately who try to do something to someone who has different beliefs than they do are the radical Muslims from the Middle East who want to kill Christians. The best people to stop the radical Muslims are the non-radical Muslims who want to live in peace.
Well...when are these "non-violent" Muslims going to grow a pair and take these terrorists to task? I really don't they want to...If they did, we'd be cracking down on the terrorist cells within our border. I'll believe it when the "non-violent" Muslims put their money where their mouths are...
Tonapah

Chula Vista, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2008

The ugly truth is that Islamic Supremacy is what we are talking about. Here is their reality: allah owns everything so all those following him can pencil themselves at the top of a new world order. They hide the fact that Islam is not just a religion but a SYSTEM.
It is a theocracy consisting of:
A RELIGIOUS SYSTEM that subjugates all people and holds them by a combination of fear and pie in the sky sexual and feasting after-life hyper indulgence. An easy sell to sell to bored males 18-30 years old.
A FINANCIAL SYSTEM that forces 2 1/2 percent of all banking profits to go to Islamic 'charities' and a forced poll tax foisted upon conquered peoples as an alternative to being killed or conversion to this SYSTEM.
A POLITICAL SYSTEM that uses the religious notions of the Koran as a trojan horse to usher in an intolerant system contrary to established laws and freedom based on our constitutional rights.

Go to www.thereligionofpeace.com to for a play by play of how the SYSTEM plays itself out.
Peggy

Farmville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2008

Look at history, the Islamic faith is all about conquering and theocracy (as Tonapah stated), it was Mohammed's objective... and as for the difference between peaceful people of Islam and Islamic extremists: think of the Germans who were peaceful Germans and the Nazis... those peaceful Germans got on board pretty quickly when it came down to it... and there are other examples around the world, as well. History proves the Islamic movement is not tolerant, liberal, peaceful, or kind; it is antiquated and dangerous to freedom for all in this world.
MIKE SCOTT REDHOUSE

Waynesboro, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2008

WOW IT AMAZES ME HOW OFFENDED THE MUSLIMS GET THEY ARE HERE.THEY ALSO HAVE BEEN TAKING PICS OF THE POWER PLANT IN REDHOUSE.THIS WAS WITNESSED BY SEVERAL LOCALS.WELL IT IS LIKE THIS. NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE THE T WORD >>> BUT ALL TERRIST ARE MUSLIM.
Beware

Nokesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2008

Yes...we've caught them trying to take pics of the nuke plant here. They also tried to find a place where they could "rent" a barge to take onto the lake (I wonder why?). I can guarantee that if there was a problem with terrorists trying to take over the plant...If they knew the civilian force (hunters, military (ret,former and active duty, citizens) they had better look up Custers' last stand and study it carefully. We can defend our country.
anonymous

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2009

I've been to this facility/compound.
I worked for a Construction rental company and had to go on-site and confiscate/reclaim scaffolding that they rented and did not pay for.

The place is not a training compound. It looks like more of an abandoned and unkept safe house (compound). There was very little activity there when I visited.(Two times - one time to commuincate and one time to confiscate) They are people (muslims) living there but they basically lay around in their trailers all day and do nothing. It is very primitive and I get the feeling that it was constructed to suit or house people for temporary visits while in transit.

It's basically a compound with African Americans (Black)living there from New Jersey. They are American Blacks that have converted to Islam for the most part. They are just as American as you and I. Their stay there is suspiscous and I didn't interview them while there. I simply gathered the equipment and hauled tail as fast as I could. I knew I wasn't welcome.

But to imagine there are equipment monkey bars, shooting ranges, concealed class rooms and such is just not true.
appomattox guy

Fort Huachuca, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2009

Although I live less than 10 miles from this place, I have had no problems with these people. However, I am inclined to agree with Beware. This is a very country area in VA and hunters, current and former military, police officers and many more folks with weapons experience live close enough by to respond. Even more, I know members of the Black community who also do not like this little "safehouse" being there. They feel it gives members of the white community a bad impression on them. I have passed the "safehouse" many times, even this morning on my way to work and I am angered each time i pass it. How can we allow the people we are at war with, live amongst us and grow and prosper and not pay taxes and not go to school, but to fund there own government activities to hurt us? True these folks may not be dangerous, but they are supporting the people who are. I would give my life to protect my family and our way of life.

“ <><”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2009

Judged:

Little Sheba wrote:
<quoted text>
I know members of the muslim community in Red House and feel confident in stating that they have no ulterior agenda.
I would like to know WHY this sentence is on my post ??

This was Not part of my post. Why was this added to my post ??

My post started with, "I agree with you."

Only a Topix Admin could change a post or Add to a post. Why ??

I want others to BE AWARE of this kind of thing happening on Topix. This isn't right.

MuslimsLie

College Station, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2009

Sumayah is guilty of taqiyya when he says the following quote:
"Allah (God) doesn't tell us to blow up, but He told us to be kind to the people and be helpful and love one another."
Sumayah you can not argue with the qur'an:
"If ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly with the orphans, marry women of your choice, two or three or four; but if ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly (with them), then only one, or (a captive) that your right hands possess, that will be more suitable, to prevent you from doing injustice" (4:3)
"Get two witnesses, out of your own men, and if there are not two men, then a man and two women, such as ye choose, for witnesses, so that if one of them errs, the other can remind her" (2:282)
"Allah (thus) directs you as regards your children's (inheritance): to the male, a portion equal to that of two females" (4:11)
Women only count as half a man's testimony under sharia law. Women are entitled to half of what men get as inheritance. None of that is fair or just, like you so claim. Now lets move on to the treatment of non-muslims based on what the qur'an and sunnah say.
9:5. "Then when the Sacred Months (the 1st, 7th, 11th, and 12th months of the Islamic calendar) have passed, then kill the Mushrikun {unbelievers} wherever you find them, and capture them and besiege them, and prepare for them each and every ambush. But if they repent and perform As-Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat {the Islamic ritual prayers}), and give Zakat {alms}, then leave their way free. Verily, Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."
Kill the unbelievers? That is not fair or just like you claim. Lets look at some more:
8:39. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allah) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allah Alone [in the whole of the world]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allah), then certainly, Allah is All-Seer of what they do.
8:67. It is not for a Prophet that he should have prisoners of war (and free them with ransom) until he had made a great slaughter (among his enemies) in the land. You desire the good of this world (i.e. the money of ransom for freeing the captives), but Allah desires (for you) the Hereafter. And Allah is All-Mighty, All-Wise.
9:29. Fight against those who believe not in Allah, nor in the Last Day, nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islam) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.
9:33. It is He {Allah} Who has sent His Messenger (Muhammad) with guidance and the religion of truth (Islam), to make it superior over all religions even though the Mushrikun (polytheists, pagans, idolaters, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah) hate (it).

Sumayah do not try and bring in some abrogated verses such as 2:256 or 109:1-6 to claim that Islam is peaceful. You either are practicing taqiyya / kitman, or you are ignorant of Islamic text and teachings.
MuslimsLie

College Station, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2009

In Islam, there is no "natural" sense of morality or justice that transcends the specific examples and injunctions outlined in the Quran and the Sunnah. Because Muhammad is considered Allah's final prophet and the Quran the eternal, unalterable words of Allah himself, there is also no evolving morality that permits the modification or integration of Islamic morality with that from other sources. The entire Islamic moral universe devolves solely from the life and teachings of Muhammad.

Along with the reliable hadiths, a further source of accepted knowledge about Muhammad comes from the Sira (life) of the Prophet, composed by one of Islam's great scholars, Muhammad bin Ishaq, in the eighth century AD.

Muhammad's prophetic career is meaningfully divided into two segments: the first in Mecca, where he labored for fourteen years to make converts to Islam; and later in the city of Medina (The City of the Apostle of God), where he became a powerful political and military leader. In Mecca, we see a quasi-Biblical figure, preaching repentance and charity, harassed and rejected by those around him; later, in Medina, we see an able commander and strategist who systematically conquered and killed those who opposed him. It is the later years of Muhammad's life, from 622 AD to his death in 632, that are rarely broached in polite company. In 622, when the Prophet was better than fifty years old, he and his followers made the Hijra (emigration or flight), from Mecca to the oasis of Yathrib -- later renamed Medina -- some 200 miles to the north. Muhammad's new monotheism had angered the pagan leaders of Mecca, and the flight to Medina was precipitated by a probable attempt on Muhammad's life. Muhammad had sent emissaries to Medina to ensure his welcome. He was accepted by the Medinan tribes as the leader of the Muslims and as arbiter of inter-tribal disputes.
MuslimsLie

College Station, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2009

TopAssistant
"Keep in mind, I said radical Islamic terrorist. I am not saying all Muslims are like them. Moderate Muslims are not standing up against the radical types and there is a big difference, as you know."

Actually you are incorrect my friend. The latest (third wave of jihad in the past 1400 years of Islam) began in 1928 with the founding of the Muslim Brotherhood, who aligned with Hitler during WW2, and threw a Nazi coup in Iraq. The Muslim Brotherhood is the forerunner of Al-Qaeda, Hamas, hezbulloh, etc. Now this latest "reformation" of Islam is a violent one, just like every "reformation" Islam has ever had within its history. If you do the research, you will realize these are TRADITIONAL muslims trying to bring about a new global caliphate, not "radical" muslims. A "radical" muslim would be a muslim who rips out half the qur'an and disregards 1400 years of Islamic teachings, and lives peacefully with non-muslims. That would be a "radical" muslim. Islamic supremacy is a traditional form of Islam, not a "radical" form of Islam.
ellensspill

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2009

If all you bloggers were as good as you think you are and acting so godly as you believe yourself to be, we'd all be living in paradise on earth, right now instead of in this demonized hell we are all in today, killing, stabbing, molesting children, thieving from others, maiming others, whether men, women, children, if you truly believe in-------
GOD,ALLAH or whatever name, why do you not believe his words, "TREAT ALL OTHERS AS YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE TREATED BY OTHERS" which is the greatest commandment given in regards to other humans and the very first command, "REVERENCE to GOD" only.
1 GOD

Waynesboro, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2009

VA citizen wrote:
Where is your common sense? Do you really believe, in a post 9/11 America, that a terrorist training camp is allowed to function in our country? I'm asking, in all seriousness, do you REALLY think that. I'm a muslim, and guess what, I'm not going to stand by idly and let ANY group of people plot my demise, nor that of my wife, children and family members. Either you're purposely being provacative or you have been deprived of COMMON SENSE. Wake up and get the facts. If this was alleged to be occurring in your town, would you rest until you were sure that there was no threat? I sure as hell wouldn't. So, in essence, you're insulting every member of Red House, VA. Christian, Jewish, or Muslim. I guess they're all preoccupied with other things and don't have time to address issues as such. Wake up.
I wonder if you believe every thing you read or just things that come from radical right-wingers.(Disclaimer: I'm not a leftist nor am I a Democrat).
God Bless America!
WOW!! YOU DOD NOT LIVE HERE.I LIVE HERE WHAT AMAZES ME HOW OFFENDED YOU PEAPLE GET.IT IS STRANGE THIS GROUP WAS SEEN TAKING PHOTOS OF THE LOCAL POWER PLANT???CHARLLOTTE CO YOU DID A GREAT JOB WITH THIS BUNCH.I SAY IF YOU DO NOT LIKE OUR RULES GO BACK WHERE CAME FROM.

“ <><”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2009

Have any of you seen this video ?

Film offers frightening glimpse into U.S. terrorism training camps. New film exposes 35 terrorist training compounds in the U.S.

http://www.foxnews.com/video2/video08.h ... 07,00.html

“ <><”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2009

Well Topix won't let us put up links on here.. i forgot.

Anyway i don't believe that all these camps are bad. They're just people trying to live in a world that is falling apart...so it seems. The reporters need to get their facts straight before accusing others.

The video can be view on my site in the News room & the thread name is 'Homegrown Jihad'

My site link is in my profile if you are interested in seeing the video or have any comments about it.
ted williams

Bracey, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2009

One day you will rule the whole world?
And FORCE everyone to be muslim?
I wish you would try that, I really do.
Do it now.
We'll kill every damn one of you, you
filthy cock roaches.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Charlotte Court House Discussions

Search the Charlotte Court House Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) Jul 15 Billy Bob 2,548
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) May '14 Nitty Gritty 1 1,356
Title Pawn/Loan Mistake? (Dec '13) May '14 Curious 3
VA Missing Va. Girl Alive, Man In Custody (Dec '10) Apr '14 Jim 1,433
Where is the best place to apply for a car loan? (Dec '13) Mar '14 mikethom 3
Doris Brooks (Jan '14) Jan '14 Renter 1
How can I get a list of all my bills including ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 dehyzumaraf 2
•••
•••
•••
Charlotte Court House Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Charlotte Court House Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••