Community Responds to Break in Ramsey...

Community Responds to Break in Ramsey Case

There are 2 comments on the WWUP-TV Cadillac story from Aug 20, 2006, titled Community Responds to Break in Ramsey Case. In it, WWUP-TV Cadillac reports that:

The recent break in the Ramsey case has had a big impact on Northern Michigan. The Ramsey family owns a home in Charlevoix, and John was there yesterday when the news broke.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WWUP-TV Cadillac.

Janie Massey

Athens, GA

#1 Aug 21, 2006
If John Ramsey reads the paper in Charlevoix, I would like to say something to him.

Mr. Ramsey, I would like to apologize for being ignorant enough to buy the media hype and believing for years that you and/or Mrs. Ramsey were involved in what happened to your beautiful daughter.

Although I think that Karr is a real "Nutcase" and may not be involved; My heart and soul now "KNOW" that you and Mrs. Ramsey were in no way involved and have been unjustly crucified by the media for what appears to be a totally inept investigation and spread of vicious rumors by Boulder law officials.

I humbly ask for your forgiveness for myself and others who got caught up in the hype and for all the ignorant people who still believe it. If they would thoroughly check out the real evidence in this case, they would come to the conclusion that this was nothing but a "Witch Hunt" by Boulder law enforement who botched the investigation from the very beginning and who are to blame for the REAL killer/killers of your precious daughter not being found. May GOD forgive them and us all.

Also, as a 13+ year breast cancer survivor myself; I know that the stress forced upon Mrs. Ramsey for so long contributed to, if not caused, the
recurrence of cancer that took her life. May she and JonBenet rest in peace until you can join them. GOD bless you.
Janie Massey
Georgia
JAMES P ADAMS

Nashville, TN

#2 Sep 17, 2008
I PERSONALLY BELIEVE THAT MS. RAMSEY MURDERED HER OWN DAUGHTER.
SOMETIMES SOMEONE WHO LATER FEELS SO GUILTY OVER KILLING ONE OF HER OWN, THEIR MIND MOST OFTEN AFFECTS THEIR BODY, WHICH LATER CEASES TO EXIST.
NO, I HAVE TO SAY THAT MS. RAMSEY DID NOT PAY THE RIGHT PRICE FOR KILLING HER DAUGHTER, BUT I DO HAVE TO SAY, SHE'S HAVING A VERY FUN TIME DOWN WITH THE DEVIL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlevoix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
broke ass ironworker needs a job for a day Oct 29 Broke ironworker 1
charlevoix pointe van Sep '17 MARIE 2
News Did you ever rock out at Castle Farms in Charle... (Feb '09) Apr '17 Canadian biker 42
Fun (Sep '16) Sep '16 Cummins man 1
News Crusty brown algae mats growing in pristine Mic... (Apr '16) Apr '16 focus 1
Ignore (Nov '15) Nov '15 None 1
Northwest Canvas new shop and taking on winter ... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Ryan Oliver 1

Charlevoix Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charlevoix Mortgages