Plainwell teen gets drug rehab, probation

There are 1 comment on the Kalamazoo Gazette story from May 3, 2007, titled Plainwell teen gets drug rehab, probation. In it, Kalamazoo Gazette reports that:

FORUMS Plainwell teen gets drug rehab, probation By John Tunison HASTINGS -- Now off drugs and alcohol for more than two months, 15-year-old Susan Falvo aspires to go to college.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kalamazoo Gazette.

Patty

Syracuse, NY

#1 Sep 3, 2007
I would very much like to believe that she has been rehabilitated. I can tell you from experience of being around this girl in the past and seeing no remorse for her crime in the courthouse that is is highly unlikely that she has changed. Of course she has been drug free for months as she has been locked up! Are we going to pay for her college as taxpayers? I should hope not! Lexy never got to see her freshman year of high school. I seen her persuade Lexy many times to do things that were wrong. She would beg her at times and say"come on!! it will fun!! I hope she will have to work her way through college as many kids with good hard working parents have to do. Maybe she should go into the military where she can learn about discipline. At least she wouldnt be rewarded for her crime with a free ride through college!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlevoix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Grand Traverse Ophthalmology Clinic PC Apr 24 phyllis C A 1
News Missing man found dead in Northern Michigan pond Jan '15 Cierra Hewartson 1
Lost Getman Short Haired Pointer Dec '14 littleflowerchild 1
Review: Brown-Powers Bridget Attorney (Nov '14) Nov '14 Lynda 1
attorney generalís public integrity unit is a ... (Sep '14) Oct '14 Sneaky Pete 2
Petoskey Police (Aug '14) Aug '14 Scott Eldridge 1
the pretty lie goes to the charlevoix judges fo... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Sneaky Pete 2
More from around the web

Charlevoix People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]