High Impact Flix
Posted in the Riveting Roses Forum
#1 Apr 16, 2018
Watch on You Tube
#2 Apr 22, 2018
High Impact Flix on You Tube.
#3 May 11, 2018
High Impact Flix was shut the channel down on May 2. Now the vids are on High Impact Vlogs.
#4 May 21, 2018
#5 May 21, 2018
Welcome to this power-packed, potentially life-changing
micro eBook! This is my “thank you” for taking your valuable
time to come to my website and click on that button.
I'm Brian, my YouTube Channel (HighImpactFlix) is all
about making a positive IMPACT in this life. Whether that
takes the form of speaking the harsh truth about the
government, exposing the abuse of the people by individuals
“in power,” providing hard-hitting shirts in my store, sharing
a motivational thought on my Instagram page or creating an
entertaining video for my website; my goal is to always
contribute something of value to your life.
That brings us to this micro eBook.
I made for you a compilation of sayings and quotes that, if
internalized, can (quite literally) change your perspective
and, thus, enrich your entire life and the lives of those you
love. They’re part of what's changed my life and when I
reflect on them, I continue to improve the way I live and
interact with my fellow human beings and the way I view the
world in general.
Also, you won't see the names of the authors of these
quotes. Why? Because it's not WHO said it that's important,
but rather, WHAT is said. Sometimes our mind plays
prejudicial tricks on us and keeps us from receiving a
MESSAGE simply because we're bogged down with or
#6 May 21, 2018
distracted by something we may know (or may THINK we
know) about the MESSENGER.
Doesn't matter who said it. Just as truth is truth even if NO
ONE believes it and just as a lie is a lie even if EVERYONE
believes it, so too, truth is truth no matter WHO said it.
Your time is valuable so let's get to it. These nuggets of
truth are listed in no particular order.
I begin with the life rule that could change the world and the
way we interact with others – It's called the “Golden Rule.”
- Do to others what you would want others to do to you. Do
you want people to be nice to you? Be nice to them. Do you
like it when people offer you an encouraging word? How
about passing along some encouragement of your own? A
simple, kind act like this can leave a HUGE, long-lasting
impression on others. They may even remember what you
said and how you made them feel years down the road. To
me, that's PRICELESS! See, people don’t usually care how
much you know, till they know how much you care.
Another thing about the “Golden Rule;” it works in reverse.
DON’T do to others what you WOULDN’T want done to
yourself. Would you want someone to steal from you or
defraud you? Then, obviously, you wouldn’t do that to
others. I wonder how many of the world’s ills could be
instantly cured if we employed such a simple precept?
- EVERYONE thinks about changing the WORLD. Almost NO
ONE thinks about changing HIMSELF. This world (and the
people in it) suffers a LOT… Not only because of the
VIOLENCE of BAD people...but MORE so because of the
#7 May 21, 2018
SILENCE of GOOD people.
- It is no measure of good health to be considered "well
adjusted" to a profoundly sick society. So, you wanna be
“normal” huh? Might wanna take a look around and think
about that some more. What people are calling “normal”
today, doesn't look so normal.
- I am convinced that love is the most durable power in the
world. It is not an expression of impractical idealism, but of
practical realism. Far from being the pious injunction of a
Utopian dreamer, love is an absolute necessity for the
survival of our civilization. To return hate for hate does
nothing but intensify the existence of evil in the universe.
Someone must have sense enough and morality enough to
cut off the chain of hate and evil, and this can only be done
- One has a moral responsibility to DISobey unjust laws.
- If we stand FOR government, we must stand AGAINST
morality; for governments are built on the fundamentally
immoral act of theft and extortion (called taxation).
- The greatest enemy of socialism is reality. The reality that
pulls people to the pits of laziness, collectivism, a lack of
production and, eventually toward economic and moral
- Forgiveness is not an occasional act; it is a constant
- People don't care how much you know until they know how
much you CARE.
#8 May 21, 2018
The highest form of greed is to take from someone else
something you haven't earned. Upon this act stands the
entire framework of the fabled entity known as government.
- To govern means "to rule." To “rule” means that the person
ruling believes he has a higher claim over the life and
property of the one being RULED. But is this true? No. No
one has a legitimate right to rule another person. And,
based on this simple fact, there can be no such thing as
"government,” for it is predicated on a lie.
- Let’s define “government.” It’s the idea that a person or a
group of people has the LEGITIMATELY MORAL RIGHT to
RULE others and that the “others” have a LEGITIMATE
MORAL OBLIGATION to OBEY those “rulers.” This this is NOT
TRUE,“government” is a fictional idea that requires “belief”
based on NOTHING.
- Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep.
Remember that the next time you see protesters chanting in
- It is not the majority who will prevail, but the irate and
tireless MINORITY who are keen on setting brush fires of
freedom in the minds of men.
- Conformity is doing what you're told regardless of what is
right. Morality is doing what is RIGHT regardless of what
- A stitch in time saves nine (why put off tomorrow what you
could do today...for if you don't do it today, the you of
tomorrow may curse you for not doing it yesterday).
#9 May 21, 2018
If a law is unjust a man is not only right to disobey it, he is
OBLIGATED to do so.
- There is no crueler tyranny than that which is perpetuated
under the shield of law and in the name of justice
- Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday and all
- When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.
- Don't steal. The government hates competition.
- Injustice ANYWHERE is a threat to justice EVERYWHERE. I
don't want injustice to happen to me or to my loved ones,
therefore, I don't EVER want injustice paying YOU or YOUR
loved ones a visit. And I will do what I can to see that that
- Opportunity is missed by most people because it's dressed
in overalls and looks like work.
- There is no smooth elevator ride to success, you have to
pick up your heavy backpack and take the, often times
unsound and creaky stairs if you want to make it to the top.
- Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you
know better, do better.
- He who is devoid of the power to forgive is devoid of the
power to love.
- True success is being a better person today than you were
#10 May 21, 2018
- How others treat me is their path; how I react is mine.
- Integrity is choosing your thoughts and actions based on
values rather than personal gain.
- I hate mankind, for I think myself one of the best of them,
and I know how bad I am.
- Transcend political correctness and strive for human
- Wisdom is knowing what to do next; virtue is doing it.
- Character is doing the right thing when nobody's looking.
There are too many people who think that the only thing
that's right is to get by, and the only thing that's wrong is to
- If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't
have integrity, nothing else matters.
- Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking
others to live as one wishes to live.
- Character is much easier kept than recovered.
- A fool finds no pleasure in understanding but delights in
airing his own opinions.
- Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard
it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and
rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because
#11 May 21, 2018
it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in
anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders.
Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed
down for many generations. But after observation and
analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and
is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then
accept it and live up to it.
- One does evil enough when one does nothing good.
- There is no pillow so soft as a clear conscience.
- Don't try to be different. Just be good. To be good is
- Do not repeat anything you will not sign your name to.
- Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love
without power is sentimental and anemic. Power at its best is
love implementing the demands of justice, and justice at its
best is power correcting everything that stands against love.
- Are right and wrong convertible terms, dependent upon
- I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will
have the final word in reality. This is why right, temporarily
defeated, is stronger than evil triumphant.
- The measure of a man's real character is what he would do
if he knew he would never be found out.
- The right to do something does not mean that doing it is
#12 May 21, 2018
You can’t polish a turd, so don’t even bother trying.
- Try not to become a man of success but rather try to
become a man of value.
- The only exercise some people get is jumping to
conclusions, running down their friends, side-stepping
responsibility, and pushing their luck!
- Let no man pull you so low as to hate him.
- Bitterness is allowing another person to live rent-free in
your mind while you tear down your own house with your
- Let us not seek to satisfy our thirst for freedom by drinking
from the cup of bitterness and hatred.
Hey, you made it to the end. Congratulations! It's my hope
that these thought-provoking sayings enriched your life. You
and I can change this world, one heart and mind at a time. I
like the way one speaker put it. He said,“make sure your
servant towel is bigger than your ego.”
Thanks for subscribing to my email list. Your email is safe
with me. I hate spam just like anyone. When you get emails
from me, I'll make sure it's something that will sharpen you
on your journey through life. I look forward to interacting
Peace to you and yours!
#13 May 21, 2018
Have a great day.
Add your comments below
Copyright © 2018 Topix LLC