why do white people think Jesus is white
People

Hurricane, WV

#41 Mar 15, 2013
Supporter wrote:
Black men won't even feed their own kids. Jesus fed the multitude. He had to be white.
Jesus was not on welfare. Had to be white.
Your so right. And jesus loves every one. The black dont like whites because we were never in the slavery so now they make it a big deal. Everything has to be raciel for them. So they need to get over it.
People

Hurricane, WV

#42 Mar 15, 2013
And get a job for soon they wont get to feed off the goverment they will be broke.
Truth

Chesapeake, OH

#43 Mar 15, 2013
The truth is on slavery yes it was a horrible thing but the truth is there where a lot or the slaves bought from tribal leaders that they dememed worthless or the tribe was to big and would trade them for goods from slave traders its in the history books and you are right if people would just stop with it then most would forget about it and as far as I know none of the people calling the race card and throwing the n word around and talking slavery are blacks and unless there 200 hundred years old they where not or ever slaves ,and to be honest Jesus was Jewish and the time frame on which he lived he would have had a really good tan and that's why people assume Jesus is white because of his religious denomination is Jewish that's why but really Jesus and god is of all races and colors and not judgmental of race or color

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#44 Mar 16, 2013
Jesus would have looked much more like one of the 9/11 hijackers than the blonde/brown haired, blue-eyes depiction we see everywhere in the USA. I guess you don't feel right accepting your "salvation" from a middle-easterner though?

It's the 21st century, we no longer need iron-age myths. Join the real world please.
Nobody

Mooresville, NC

#45 Mar 18, 2013
He wasn't white, sure, but he wasn't black either. Jesus was a towel head.
Mr Waters

Calexico, CA

#46 Mar 19, 2013
Revelation 1:14-16 (KJV)
14His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; 15[And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they BURNED in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.] 16[And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance ] was[ as the sun shineth in his strength.]
NOT SAYING HIS BLACK BUT ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE HE IS NOT WHITE35
wow

Charleston, WV

#47 Mar 19, 2013
the truth is jesus did not exist except in crutch needing people that cant handle lives them selves
scott

Charleston, WV

#48 Mar 21, 2013
Looks whitish to me.
BlkBarbie69

Hansford, WV

#49 Mar 21, 2013
Jesus was Jewish and he wasn't white or black just like "Truth" said.
BlkBarbie69

Hansford, WV

#50 Mar 21, 2013
People wrote:
<quoted text>
Your so right. And jesus loves every one. The black dont like whites because we were never in the slavery so now they make it a big deal. Everything has to be raciel for them. So they need to get over it.
Hey im a black woman and im married to a white man. Im from the South and not all us black people hates white people and i don't know very many black people who are racist against white people. Nobody in my family is a racist.
Winky

Charleston, WV

#51 Mar 21, 2013
BlkBarbie69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey im a black woman and im married to a white man. Im from the South and not all us black people hates white people and i don't know very many black people who are racist against white people. Nobody in my family is a racist.
Id love to try out some chocolate sometime, would you like to be my first?
BlkBarbie69

Charleston, WV

#52 Mar 22, 2013
BlkBarbie69 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are very racist! So what if you're married to a white man....that really don't mean $hit when you are a racist!
BlkBarbie69

Hansford, WV

#53 Mar 22, 2013
BlkBarbie69 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are very racist! So what if you're married to a white man....that really don't mean $hit when you are a racist!
Please stop posting under my screen name stupid dirty/trashy lame a$$ hillbilly.

Everyone who knows me on here and off of here already know im not a racist.

NOT all white people are hillbillies and most of the people i know can't stand stupid dirty/trashy lame a$$ hillbillies. Believe it or not hoe but its the truth.
BlkBarbie69

Hansford, WV

#54 Mar 22, 2013
Winky wrote:
<quoted text>
Id love to try out some chocolate sometime, would you like to be my first?
No im sorry but im happily married and im not looking for another.
anthony

Philadelphia, PA

#55 Oct 30, 2013
Bro Love wrote:
If you believe the Bible, then it will prove that He was WHITE. The Bible says in the book of Exodus. God said "I am who I Am". He did not say "I is who I is". What more proof does one need?
you're such an idiot and stupid as all hell dick face the bi le said and I quote "he was of dark texture and hair like wool and brass feet....where in the hell it said white go back to school red neck
logic

Charleston, WV

#56 Oct 31, 2013
Who knows? No one. That's the only truth.
1 post removed
Triple K

Charleston, WV

#58 Oct 31, 2013
I don't know if this helps any or not but you never heard of Jesus or any of his homies ever getting Sickle cell now did you?

Hey" just saying!

Hope I helpled clear this little misunderstanding up.
mm

Charleston, WV

#59 Oct 31, 2013
We don't
logic

Charleston, WV

#60 Oct 31, 2013
It's a scam...the oldest...religion has done nothing but inspire war and take people's money....those are facts.
Burning Bush

Charleston, WV

#61 Oct 31, 2013
It's utterly amazing that in todays world knowing what we now know about the world and our universe that someone would still believe in that hippie looking dude in the sky.

@logic

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Go Texas 11 min George 1
Wendy Roberts (Feb '17) 1 hr boo 5
Men are so VAIN these days 1 hr Sad 3
Boll Medical 1 hr whoknew 2
Alright ladies, be honest, which is your ideal ... 1 hr James 50
Would you marry your spouse if you could go bac... 2 hr James 11
Justice Workman caught up in a another scam 2 hr Stupid 6

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance