Red House, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Supporter wrote:
Black men won't even feed their own kids. Jesus fed the multitude. He had to be white.
Jesus was not on welfare. Had to be white.
Your so right. And jesus loves every one. The black dont like whites because we were never in the slavery so now they make it a big deal. Everything has to be raciel for them. So they need to get over it.
People

Red House, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

And get a job for soon they wont get to feed off the goverment they will be broke.
Truth

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

The truth is on slavery yes it was a horrible thing but the truth is there where a lot or the slaves bought from tribal leaders that they dememed worthless or the tribe was to big and would trade them for goods from slave traders its in the history books and you are right if people would just stop with it then most would forget about it and as far as I know none of the people calling the race card and throwing the n word around and talking slavery are blacks and unless there 200 hundred years old they where not or ever slaves ,and to be honest Jesus was Jewish and the time frame on which he lived he would have had a really good tan and that's why people assume Jesus is white because of his religious denomination is Jewish that's why but really Jesus and god is of all races and colors and not judgmental of race or color

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Jesus would have looked much more like one of the 9/11 hijackers than the blonde/brown haired, blue-eyes depiction we see everywhere in the USA. I guess you don't feel right accepting your "salvation" from a middle-easterner though?

It's the 21st century, we no longer need iron-age myths. Join the real world please.
Nobody

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

He wasn't white, sure, but he wasn't black either. Jesus was a towel head.
Mr Waters

Brawley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Revelation 1:14-16 (KJV)
14His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; 15[And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they BURNED in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.] 16[And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance ] was[ as the sun shineth in his strength.]
NOT SAYING HIS BLACK BUT ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE HE IS NOT WHITE35
wow

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

the truth is jesus did not exist except in crutch needing people that cant handle lives them selves
scott

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Looks whitish to me.
BlkBarbie69

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Jesus was Jewish and he wasn't white or black just like "Truth" said.
BlkBarbie69

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

People wrote:
<quoted text>
Your so right. And jesus loves every one. The black dont like whites because we were never in the slavery so now they make it a big deal. Everything has to be raciel for them. So they need to get over it.
Hey im a black woman and im married to a white man. Im from the South and not all us black people hates white people and i don't know very many black people who are racist against white people. Nobody in my family is a racist.
Winky

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

BlkBarbie69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey im a black woman and im married to a white man. Im from the South and not all us black people hates white people and i don't know very many black people who are racist against white people. Nobody in my family is a racist.
Id love to try out some chocolate sometime, would you like to be my first?
BlkBarbie69

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

BlkBarbie69 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are very racist! So what if you're married to a white man....that really don't mean $hit when you are a racist!
BlkBarbie69

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

BlkBarbie69 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are very racist! So what if you're married to a white man....that really don't mean $hit when you are a racist!
Please stop posting under my screen name stupid dirty/trashy lame a$$ hillbilly.

Everyone who knows me on here and off of here already know im not a racist.

NOT all white people are hillbillies and most of the people i know can't stand stupid dirty/trashy lame a$$ hillbillies. Believe it or not hoe but its the truth.
BlkBarbie69

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Winky wrote:
<quoted text>
Id love to try out some chocolate sometime, would you like to be my first?
No im sorry but im happily married and im not looking for another.
anthony

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Bro Love wrote:
If you believe the Bible, then it will prove that He was WHITE. The Bible says in the book of Exodus. God said "I am who I Am". He did not say "I is who I is". What more proof does one need?
you're such an idiot and stupid as all hell dick face the bi le said and I quote "he was of dark texture and hair like wool and brass feet....where in the hell it said white go back to school red neck
logic

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Who knows? No one. That's the only truth.
Nicole

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

The King James Bible is the truth because everything it says in the Bible has happened and nobody can deny anything that was said to of happened in the Bible. We're living in the End times and everything in the King James Bible that is supposed to happen in the end days is happening right now. Its all playing out right now just like the Bible says. The Jewish Jesus is the real one.
Triple K

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

I don't know if this helps any or not but you never heard of Jesus or any of his homies ever getting Sickle cell now did you?

Hey" just saying!

Hope I helpled clear this little misunderstanding up.
mm

Cedar Grove, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

We don't
logic

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

It's a scam...the oldest...religion has done nothing but inspire war and take people's money....those are facts.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of117
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

71 Users are viewing the Charleston Forum right now

Search the Charleston Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Davon from Belle 6 min Ashley 15
Best rapper in wv (Dec '11) 9 min curious 163
Who was busted up Eden's Fork for $500,000 wort... 11 min curious 1
is BlkBarbie and DeeDee both bisexual? 25 min TPB 5
Trash that live in white one story house one le... 39 min Yeah 19
white male nurse 47 min I wonder 17
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 58 min West Virginia Landowner 51,796
•••
•••
•••
•••

Charleston Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••