Dirty girls run a-muck at Coonskin Park

Apr 6, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Charleston Gazette

Lashann Messer of Tennessee and Chrystal Smith of Kentucky participate in the Dirty Girl Mud Run.

Comments
1 - 14 of 14 Comments Last updated Sep 24, 2013
Sara

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

BlkBarbie should of been there when that was happening.
AnotherFriend

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

She does support charity, but prefers to be on the receiving end.
bunchoflosers

Quinwood, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Yea no doubt. She is a money hungry skank who sales xanax for money
Hahahaha

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

bunchoflosers wrote:
Yea no doubt. She is a money hungry skank who sales xanax for money
She doesn't sell her xanax because she already has money and they eat those xanax's.
SS DD

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

BlkBarbie has a job and like i said before we don't about what you or anyone else on here thinks about us especially when you don't even know us. If you don't know us then you have no reason to be under this topic and everytime you do write a comment about us when you don't even know is it just makes you look inbred and pathetic. Get a life besides being on topix and sleeping around with your cousins. Go get a job besides living off of someone else and be a Independent Chick like me and BlkBarbie is instead of being a Worthless, Broke, Lazy, Hillbilly Chick.
Sal

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

It was for a good cause and DeeDee was there.
real new minority

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

I figured Blkbarbie69 would be there because it was at "Coonskin" park.
hahainyoface

Quinwood, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

contradictig yourself once again aye black trash. Doesnt your flabby pasty pale ugly pant saggin, a-crack showing, xanax snorting husband set at home while you work to support him? Better sale a few more of those xanax. Things are getting rough since obama cut back the minutes on your obama phone and monthly supply of grub stubs!
sweetgirl

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Why does so many people hate blkbarbie69 ?
Truth

Fayetteville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

sweetgirl wrote:
Jealousy and the only time BlkBarbie ever gets hated on is on here.
AnotherFriend

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

sweetgirl wrote:
I agree with everything yall said and everything yall said was the truth. F everybody on here who keeps talkin ish about us when they don't even know us and their too scared to meet us off the computer. We'll both be waiting for an email and everybody who keeps talkin ish about me and DeeDee needs to leave us the f alone. We both stay clean and look good 24/7. We both always gets compliments everywhere we go and we have a bunch of friends who would have our backs at anytime. We both just stay in our own lane and mind our own business. We both don't do anything to anybody we just get on here and take up for ourselves. You don't have to be agreeing with any of our opinions because we don't agree with yours and we never will. If anybody on here who knows us ever gets the courage to put our real names on here and starts talkin all that ish watch me sue all your stupid dirty/trashy lame a$$es for slander. If anybody on here has a problem with us then meet us off the computer or come find us somewhere off the computer and start running your mouth. We both know how to fight and we'll fight with any of you broke lazy dirty/trashy pale lame a$$ hillbilly girls who have a problem with us at anytime. My husband and one of our friends will fight with any of you ugly racist dirty/trashy pale lame a$$ hillbilly men at anytime but im pretty sure most of the people who keeps running their mouths are jealous/pathetic women who likes to sit at home all day and lives on welfare. What kind of a man would get on topix which is a gossip/drama site and start running their mouths to other women? Hahaha i can't think of any except for all the gay racist hillbilly men and all the jealous/pathetic men who wants to be with us. If anybody on here has problem with us then get at us off the computer and you know exactly what to do. If you know who we are then you know exactly where to find us and how to get a hold of us.
1 post removed
Tristian

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.
Randy

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.
Herd

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Everything on topix turns into crap. So stupid

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

77 Users are viewing the Charleston Forum right now

Search the Charleston Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Robert Lutsy 10 min finally 3
Commission votes pursue Plants removal 29 min class 7
No Hotdogs sold at the Dome on the 4th 34 min Call me jing a ling 66
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 40 min Leonard 53,606
saint francis 48 min One luck ass dude 3
Hillary 2016 1 hr Triple K 11
Katelyn Sykes, WCHS 1 hr Triple K 3
Plants! Just Quit! 2 hr Ice Man 21
dirty girl mud 5 k 3 hr worm 20
What happened to chase carter 3 hr Why be so sad 69
•••
•••
•••
Charleston Dating

more search filters

less search filters