Ebay is Amazing, Just started buying ...

Ebay is Amazing, Just started buying for bout 6 months Deals Deals Deals

Posted in the Charleston Forum

deals I have to share

Richmond, VA

#1 Mar 22, 2013
I have been buying on ebay for about 6 months now. How I had forgot about ebay. Wow the Stuff I have gotten so cheap and the thrill of bidding is like gambling to see if I can get what I want. What a high it is bidding back and forth with somebody. Instead of buying a phone charger for 30. I'm getting it on ebay for 5 and new clothes for my whole family. sporting goods, I'm looking to get a boat right now. my wife's Easter Gifts Just ordered. I'm a good husband. Looking for my kids some easter stuff and found Pink, Green & Blue CAMO Easter Baskets just now. I am gonna have a happy family Easter. No store Lines and Fighting a crowd. Why pay full price with money so tight. Wanted to Let ya know. something positive on here for a change. Help one another that's what we all should do. But warning its addicting but the money I would have spent without ebay. I have saved so many Dollars. Thanks for listening.
Julie

Fort Lee, VA

#2 Sep 14, 2013
I have started Christmas shopping on ebay and stil school shopping. I buy everything off EBAY AND CRAIGSLIST. i Save more on ebay but can't get furniture on ebay.
I do buy alot of my clothes, shoes, books & Purses.
I have replace broken china pieces to my sets and gotten silverware to match my sets. I find just about anything I would buy at store on ebay and save lots.
Have a good one. Mailbox is Great to go to also for me. I love it.
Curious

Saint Albans, WV

#3 Sep 14, 2013
I've never purchased anything from ebay, but I've noticed that they do have great deals so I'm considering it. What is the safest way to pay for your items?
ol man

Fairmont, WV

#4 Sep 14, 2013
Curious wrote:
I've never purchased anything from ebay, but I've noticed that they do have great deals so I'm considering it. What is the safest way to pay for your items?
Paypal.
rango

Barboursville, WV

#5 Sep 14, 2013
I've had an ebay account for 12 years buying and selling. Great way to get rid of usable stuff and pick up refurbished tools and electronics cheap and guaranteed.
1 post removed
Curious

Saint Albans, WV

#7 Sep 15, 2013
ol man wrote:
<quoted text>Paypal.
Thank you so much for your reply!:)
susie

Fort Lee, VA

#8 Sep 24, 2013
I have been buying and selling on ebay for a long time.
I sell unwanted clothes, shoes, odds and ends which gives me money to spend. lol I spend more than I make but it helps.
I get the prettiest dresses for my grandbabies and clothes off ebay for all of us.
I have bought paintings and antique lamps just recently for my bedroom I redid.
I always check ebay first. I even got a battery cover to a remote we lost. Keyboards, Knitting Machine and my husband old National geographics for christmas are on the way.
Happy Bidding all.
susie

Fort Lee, VA

#9 Sep 24, 2013
Just sign up for a paypal account which is so easy. Its how I pay for everything and its safe and the money comes out of your checking account or credit card.
susie

Fort Lee, VA

#10 Sep 28, 2013
Does anybody else use ebay? I am so addicted!!
So Excited

Fort Lee, VA

#11 Nov 9, 2013
I am loving ebay its amazing!!! Deals Deals Deals
mark

Fort Lee, VA

#12 Nov 20, 2013
I agree. I like ebay app on my phone. Its the best.
I tells me when an item is getting ready to end so i don't miss anything
yep

Fort Lee, VA

#13 Nov 28, 2013
Its the best.
No going out and searching for deals. They are just there.
jakar

Suitland, MD

#14 Dec 8, 2013
Ebay app on phone the best for alerting me not to miss a deal. But I like searching for the deals on puter. I guess I see it better. Lol.
The Christmas deals are great. I just ordered a tree stand.
I love vintage clothes and it's amazing place to buy them.
Happy bidding. I love bidding.
iagree

Fort Lee, VA

#15 Jan 7, 2014
EBAY IS AMAZING! VINTAGE STUFF FROM 80'S THAT ARE BACK IS STYLE. WOW...
Plus Men's and women's clothes. I am buying for next christmas also.
I love my packages coming in.
Dvd too are cheap
Amen

Fort Lee, VA

#16 Jan 17, 2014
I have been rocking High Heel Shoe Dinner Plates. LOVE UM AND lots of trench coats and dress shirts. I love ebay. I love my stuff in mail everyday
2 posts removed
TPB

Düsseldorf, Germany

#19 Jan 17, 2014
Who am I kidding me and DeeDee and BlkBarbie buy all our stuff from Ebay.We even buy used condoms from there because we be cheap fkrs.
1 post removed
Love love

Fort Lee, VA

#21 Feb 1, 2014
I love my ebay. I have been racking up on jeans and shirts. Also found some cute signs for my man for valentines for his rock n roll man cave and a green m & M candle to let him now I and Horny for him and I can use it for st patricks day too, lol

I love my mailbox gifts too.
access

Hockessin, DE

#22 Feb 1, 2014
TPB wrote:
Who am I kidding me and DeeDee and BlkBarbie buy all our stuff from Ebay.We even buy used condoms from there because we be cheap fkrs.
Every post you talk crap on. Get over yourself
Happy

Fort Lee, VA

#23 Apr 8, 2014
I JUST GOT CAMOUFLAGE EASTER BASKETS. So Happy One Blue and Pink. I'm so excite. My kids are gonna love them.
Happy Easter all
Watch out

Charleston, WV

#24 Apr 8, 2014
Be sure it comes from a SMOKE FREE HOME!! Unless you like your stuff smelling like a nasty ass ashtray!! Just because people smoke in the house with the windows open they still smell like a stale old man that sits and chain smokes 5 packs a day. I ordered something decorative off of there and the smell of cigarettes made me puke. So be careful. Unless of course you like that nasty smell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Divorced dating 53 min Honeysuckle 27
Where is the Justice? Hard to let it go! 2 hr April 31
Most beautiful news lady 4 hr Honestly 22
Is The HCA of WV Doing Its Job? (Dec '15) 5 hr Politics 68
News Drug Addiction Epidemic Town Hall Meeting set f... 5 hr Politics 5
How do you get a topix deleted? 6 hr Politics 12
Hospital Merger Bill is Anti-Business and Anti-... 6 hr Politics 30
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages