AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2011

Judged:

Does anyone know if Joshua does good leg waxing/sugaring?
Divadog197336

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2011

Judged:

Don't know about that place, but all my friends use tracies day spa n k.c,hear she is the best with waxing.
Carrie

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2011

Tnx!
bad experience

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2011

Judged:

I used to be a client at Tracie's and the place has gone down hill badly. I even received burns from a Brazilian wax. I will never go there again. Don't take my word for it check out the better business beaure and yahoo travel reviews and you will see what I mean.
Client

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2011

Judged:

I once went to Tracie's and was not at all pleased. The service was less than desireable. I basically had to tell the person how to do their job. I will not go back again.
client too

Eaton Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2011

Judged:

Definately not worth the money.
Carrie

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2011

Judged:

Went to Josh and he was great! He did sugaring instead of waxing. I liked it better than waxing in fact. I didn't get the bumps I have always gotten with waxing.
cjj

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2011

Glad To know. I'll keep him in mind. Always wondered about the sugaring too.
Whitney Grace

Rockville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2011

Judged:

I love what they have done with the place very relaxing .... Great job on my hair ..i will be going back and telling all my friends
Interested

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2011

This place does both men and women's hair?
fab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2011

Judged:

Interested wrote:
This place does both men and women's hair?
Yes this place does men and women's hair!!!! It's amazingly beautiful!!!! Its a full service barber shop, salon, and spa!!!! Mani/ pedis, massages, hair, shaves, waxing, color!!!! The works!!!
local

Glasgow, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2011

Judged:

well, it actually sucks, and they have people from charleston school of beauty working there. real professional. lol.
Never Again

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

This has got to be the most UNPROFESSIONAL place I've ever been to in my life. I thought it would be different and from what I had read on their website I thought It would be a great place to go. Boy, was I wrong! Cracking inappropriate jokes, talking about other clients with clients, foul language which I didnt not care to hear, just totally NOT a place I want to go. If you want to go to a bar/barber then this is the place for you!!!
attaboy

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

yea but the guy that owns it is soooo freakin hot!!! lol and he told me one day when I was there that if I really wanted the special treatment that I should dinner with him. Man if I wasnt married.....I would love too. His name is Scott and he is the bomb!
3 strikes

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

I went 3 diffErent Times And Each Time Ended Bad. The 3Rd Time NFot Only Was My Hair Messed Up So Bad, It Had To Be Cut Even SHorter, But Found OuT The Person Didn't Have A License Yet! Gossip, Talking Bad About The Other ANd Customers. No THanks! Scott Knew It All And Did NOthing But Hide.
What

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

3 strikes wrote:
I went 3 diffErent Times And Each Time Ended Bad. The 3Rd Time NFot Only Was My Hair Messed Up So Bad, It Had To Be Cut Even SHorter, But Found OuT The Person Didn't Have A License Yet! Gossip, Talking Bad About The Other ANd Customers. No THanks! Scott Knew It All And Did NOthing But Hide.
What are you talking about? Everyone that works there has either a barber license or a Cosmo license. I don't know who you are, but you need to get your facts straight. So next time you won't look like a total idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

77 Users are viewing the Charleston Forum right now

Search the Charleston Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Patrick Morrisey - Don't say I didn't warn you - 3 min GOD loves all 17
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 6 min bacon hater 54,221
Charleston-Kanawha Housing Authority -- Charles... (Jul '13) 7 min Vern 369
Two Plead Not Guilty In Kanawha County Murder Case 41 min yeah no 1
Town Sl*ts & Holler Wh•res 1 hr Hello 7
best buffet restaraunts in the area 1 hr billhilly 9
Vic Sprouse and Sarah Plants 1 hr jelly is squid 9
•••
•••
•••
Charleston Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••