me

United States

#1 Feb 19, 2013
Anyone know of a woman named Beth Altizer? I heard people call her momma meth???
yes

Youngstown, OH

#2 Feb 19, 2013
423 Forest Circle in so chas right in the corner of crazy and addicted. her punk ass son duncan and bitch ass daughter maura live with her. the fam that cooks dope together stays together
wantsome

Lyndora, PA

#3 Feb 19, 2013
hey are they still sellin bath salts? i cant get a hold of them no more
me

Cedar Grove, WV

#4 Feb 19, 2013
Why hasn't anyone turned them in?
yes

Pittsburgh, PA

#5 Feb 20, 2013
people have. they all call the law on each other for bs drama its almost like theyre a joke. no idea why they aint picked up the guy that lives there with them he only owes about 20 grand in child support drives around n none of them prob have a valid driver lisense and he has a capius for every town around here.
me

United States

#6 Feb 20, 2013
yes wrote:
people have. they all call the law on each other for bs drama its almost like theyre a joke. no idea why they aint picked up the guy that lives there with them he only owes about 20 grand in child support drives around n none of them prob have a valid driver lisense and he has a capius for every town around here.
I know, the guy she's seeing is my birth father. He's a POS and he needs to go back to jail, that's where he belongs!!!
oh i GOT this

Pittsburgh, PA

#7 Feb 21, 2013
I think the poster meant the daughter's boyfriend carl 'yogi' clark. now THAT PoS is the laziest, grimiest, most theiving, lying, dishonest, dirtiest, butt-ass Fugliest, no-good, freeloading, DUMBEST, nastiest disease-carrying worthless, bald-ass, half-queer needle junkie that ever come off of spring hill mountain...and THATS sayin somethin ! he plays the badass until he thinks the laws nearby then he runs like a little bitch cuz first off hes a pussy
and a coward, and cause he wont man up and WORK and has warrants for child support. HEY SOUTH CHARLESTON PD WHY DONT YOU GO GET HIS SORRY ASS AND HOLD HIM ACCOUNTABLE? hes ripped off and robbed too many people to count so the least that should happen is he be forced to pay for his kids. the rest of them will be right up there stealing whatever of his they can find to trade for meth.
besides... if hes gone that's just one less person they gotta let use the syringe. those things get dull quick enough as it is, ya know...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Round mouth Tom Clark 48 min Linda 5
But that's in the Old Testament bla bla bla 1 hr Mea Maxima Culpa 30
There are others 3 hr Andre Linoge 4
Once you go black 3 hr Andre Linoge 3
OJ Simpson...Free the Juice... 3 hr Andre Linoge 22
Cassie dangerfield (Feb '15) 4 hr JoeB 13
hooters 4 hr Save Room For Des... 29

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance