Just Facts From Past

Charleston, WV

#1 Nov 28, 2013
I am not on here to cause trouble or anything, i just want to know how some of you feel about Dr Surber if she is your dentist. She is very gentle and thorough as a dentist, but the cost and having to pay upfront is a little much. Its been about 15 yrs since i've been to her and she did great work on my teeth. I just got til i couldn't afford to go to her anymore and now i am afraid to go to another dentist to get my teeth checked out again. I am hoping things have changed since i last went to her but i doubt they have. Its a shame how much everything cost even with insurance and having to pay upfront. One time i had to pay way more than i ever imagined i would have to pay and couldn't come up with the payment upfront so i ended up having to leave and just quit going altogether. So sad she's a very good dentist but just cost too much to go to her. Just want to see if anyone else is in same boat as myself.
tee

Charleston, WV

#2 Nov 29, 2013
Doesn't matter who you go to these days. I went to a well known dentist in Charleston and paid almost $6k to get veneers. My front tooth broke after several months. I went back thinking it would be covered. It wasn't and they wanted to charge me another $800 to repair it and I did nothing to cause the break. They also used to accept my insurance for preventative care (cleanings), but they no longer do that. I am looking for a new dentist but I am finding all dentists seem to be the same these days.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary Clinton 34 min Weepy 13
If stopped by the police 36 min Purple People Eater 2
Home sweet home 51 min Nancy 17
Holbert for President 1 hr Jon 1
Black Men Dating Whites 1 hr Curious 24
Those wonderful Marines !! 1 hr Truth 22
West Side Street People 2 hr Pontius 5

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance