Chad fox out of prison
Michael

United States

#1 Jun 10, 2013
Went to prison in fla for brutally beating his girlfriend. Steroid rage . Now he's back in charleston. Stay away women
chloey

Chesapeake, OH

#2 Jun 10, 2013
Not chad. U mistaken.. very nice man.
Linda

United States

#3 Jun 10, 2013
Nope. 100 percent. For sure. Steroid rage addiction personality that loves to beat woman. Look him up in fla shows where he went to prison
Amy

Saint Albans, WV

#4 Jul 21, 2013
Michael,
You are a liar, get a life. He is one of the best people you will ever meet.
Lol

Chesapeake, OH

#5 Jul 21, 2013
Yes chad fox went to prison .. Steroid rages since the early 90's beat many woman half the death over the years over steroids. And cocaine. His house suspiciously burnt down with cars and bikes in it before he went to fla. hahaha insurance many and fla done Him in. He beat that woman Tammy half to death. And had to serve some prison time. It's all on line look.
Wow

Chesapeake, VA

#6 Jul 21, 2013
Amy wrote:
Michael,
You are a liar, get a life. He is one of the best people you will ever meet.
Amy! You need to appologize to michael before you go to jail.
Amy

Saint Albans, WV

#7 Jul 21, 2013
WOW- what about posting your real name?
hmmm

Saint Albans, WV

#8 Jul 21, 2013
I looked online - couldn't find anything
Wow

Chesapeake, OH

#9 Jul 21, 2013
Missy Layton
Funny girl

Saint Albans, WV

#10 Jul 22, 2013
The Chad I knew was nothing like this , you must have your story wrong. I also googled and found nothing. He has never even been arrested.
Duh

Charleston, WV

#11 Jul 22, 2013
Funny girl wrote:
The Chad I knew was nothing like this , you must have your story wrong. I also googled and found nothing. He has never even been arrested.
You are an idiot! Just a plain idiot! It's actually sad that you are that much of an idiot!
Liar

Hurricane, WV

#12 Jul 22, 2013
That guy has been a woman beater since I knew of him. Was even worse when at number 8. He has always been messed up
hmmm

Chesapeake, OH

#13 Jul 22, 2013
I definitely believe it could be true - he practically forced girls to have sex with him - probably did force some - and he would then talk trash about them - he was very verbally abusive - I don't doubt that he was physically and sexually abusive too - he always thought he was better than everybody else when he had #8 , i know that after the fire he ran off to Florida and he's been gone for years - til he came back recently - but I can't find anything about him being in jail or prison -- you got any links to post on here ? I'd like to see
W beauty

Pittsburgh, PA

#14 Aug 29, 2013
Michael wrote:
Went to prison in fla for brutally beating his girlfriend. Steroid rage . Now he's back in charleston. Stay away women
Wasn't his girlfriend, it was his wife. So sad, he needs help
Used to be pretty

Pittsburgh, PA

#15 Aug 29, 2013
His house burned down, because he burned it down. His poor wife, Tammy, paid dearly with damn near her life for his steroid rages. That's why he went to Florida was to stalk her. Until she finally had him arrested She had several charges on him in wv too. He has been arrested many many times. Once indicted for murder right here in good ole charleston wv. But when the witnesses went missing , case was dropped. Hmmm. Suspicious much.?
He is a poor excuse for a man. Takes after his daddy who abused women too.
??

Hurricane, WV

#16 Aug 29, 2013
Used to be pretty wrote:
His house burned down, because he burned it down. His poor wife, Tammy, paid dearly with damn near her life for his steroid rages. That's why he went to Florida was to stalk her. Until she finally had him arrested She had several charges on him in wv too. He has been arrested many many times. Once indicted for murder right here in good ole charleston wv. But when the witnesses went missing , case was dropped. Hmmm. Suspicious much.?
He is a poor excuse for a man. Takes after his daddy who abused women too.
why can't any info be found on this when you Google ?
Used to be pretty

Pittsburgh, PA

#17 Aug 29, 2013
Because even he lived HERE, he was a narc. The cops protected him and courts removed information. The judges daughter (Amy) was his little side piece and mommy swept everything under the rug for him. His real name is not chad. It is Kenneth
??

Hurricane, WV

#18 Aug 29, 2013
Yeah - I know - Kenneth Chad Fox - I know the jerk - but I still can't find any arrest info in him and definitely nothing about any murder charges
Used to be pretty

Pittsburgh, PA

#19 Aug 30, 2013
He was definitely indicted I think it was 1999. Mark Mcmillian was his attorney on the case. Was something to so with him beating a guy from Campbell's creek at Hooters.
Sporty

Elkview, WV

#20 Oct 24, 2015
Haven't seen the dude for years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gold Digger 5 min God Help You 3
8 days and awake up 6 min Go back to jail 1
Justice for Josh victims 8 min Go back to jail 2
News Trump OK'd partner with alleged Iran laundering... 11 min indict gov cuomo 18
Most Romantic Place In Charleston 25 min sunrise 17
Chris Knox city of chas fraud 29 min NonBlonde 2
Chris Knox low life city of chas 35 min NonBlonde 2

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages