un huh

Belle, WV

#202 Jan 10, 2013
mike wrote:
For those of u whos bad mouthing the charleston hooter girls grow up get a life those girls work hard for the money for the guy that is crying about being.riped off by.bailey being over charged will does ur wife know were u was dude confess u.know why u was.there ppl just back of C H ARLESTON. HOOTER GIRLS #1
Yes my wife knows... She was with me
StlCtyHVAC

Charleston, WV

#203 Jan 11, 2013
Kellie wrote:
<quoted text>Enough is enough. I swore that I was not going to post on this pathetic thread, however, this has gone too far. I have worked at hooters for almost a year and I could piss cleaner or just as clean as any of you all. I do not use drugs. And as far as being too stupid to add? Well, I graduate from school in 3 weeks with my second college degree. Why am I not using my first degree while working my way through my second degree? Well, it's because I make better money at Hooters than I could with my Biology degree and because most other jobs do not offer the flexible schedule to allow for going to school. I do not blame people for being mad over being over charged on your credit card. I would be pissed as well. However, you shouldn't jump to conclusions about all of us because you had a bad experience with one waitress. Another thing, you should talk about things you obviously don't know about, Tammy. I have been there just a little bit longer than the GM Shaun Mallet. He has only fired one or so girls since he has even been there and that was for no call/no show. He has never made unwanted sexual advances on any of us. Has he made me mad? Yes, every manager makes their employees mad at one point or another, but he has never ever been inappropriate like you say. And just so you know, you did break the law by saying that the GM makes us have sex with him or fires us. It's called libel. It's a written form of slander, and I have already informed him of this post and its libelous content. Hope that wasn't your real name you posted sweetie ;)
Well said!!!
Loratab Queens

Charleston, WV

#204 Jan 11, 2013
The bottom line is this....

If you are a father whose daughter works at Hooters then your daughter is a HOE!

If you are a mother whose daughter works at Hooters
then your daughter is a HOE!

If you have a sister wo works at Hooters then your sister is a HOE

If you have a girlfriend who works at Hooters then your girlfriend is a HOE

If you have a wife who works atHooters then your wife is a HOE ( and bisexual )

If you have a friend who works at Hooters then your friend is a HOE!

The difference between a HOE working at Hooters versus a HOE on the street corner is the Hooter HOE's work indoors and wears orange.

Just a bunch of pill popping HOE's serving over priced food...

nothing more and nothing less!!!!
Be Careful

Charleston, WV

#205 Jan 12, 2013
I heard they like to spit in peoples food & drinks.
Considering

United States

#206 Jan 12, 2013
Considering you can watch them get your food and drinks, that is highly unlikely.
toni montana

Uneeda, WV

#207 Jan 13, 2013
Kellie wrote:
<quoted text>
Enough is enough. I swore that I was not going to post on this pathetic thread, however, this has gone too far. I have worked at hooters for almost a year and I could piss cleaner or just as clean as any of you all. I do not use drugs. And as far as being too stupid to add? Well, I graduate from school in 3 weeks with my second college degree. Why am I not using my first degree while working my way through my second degree? Well, it's because I make better money at Hooters than I could with my Biology degree and because most other jobs do not offer the flexible schedule to allow for going to school. I do not blame people for being mad over being over charged on your credit card. I would be pissed as well. However, you shouldn't jump to conclusions about all of us because you had a bad experience with one waitress. Another thing, you should talk about things you obviously don't know about, Tammy. I have been there just a little bit longer than the GM Shaun Mallet. He has only fired one or so girls since he has even been there and that was for no call/no show. He has never made unwanted sexual advances on any of us. Has he made me mad? Yes, every manager makes their employees mad at one point or another, but he has never ever been inappropriate like you say. And just so you know, you did break the law by saying that the GM makes us have sex with him or fires us. It's called libel. It's a written form of slander, and I have already informed him of this post and its libelous content. Hope that wasn't your real name you posted sweetie ;)
could you piss clean in my face. i will pay you more then hooters.
WVUGirl 79

Frazeysburg, OH

#208 Jan 13, 2013
Its full of dtugs keep it real people..From management on down
cap2004

Waynesboro, VA

#209 Jan 14, 2013
NEVER AGAIN wrote:
We have visited Hooters of Charleston, WV several times lately recently we have had more than one waitress to "add" or charge additional tips to our ticket. The first time it happened we thought it was an honest mistake this time I believe it has become a general pratice at their resturant. On 3-25-2011 Bailey was our waitress she took it upon herself to add a $19.47 tip to my card to make it an even $90 charged. We had left a cash tip on the table. This has happened twice to us now and we will NO longer visit their resturant and will make sure to pass this information on to everyone we come in contact with!
well you don't have to worry about Bailey now...she's dead....family said it was from an asthma attack but I'd be willing to bet it was an overdose
5 posts removed
Brad

Alexandria, VA

#215 Jul 23, 2013
My card was "lost' when I paid my ticket and it was never found. The next day I cancelled my card and $355.00 was charged on it at Walmart. Go figure! She was probably gonna charge her boob job on it if I hadn't cancelled in time. Those poor girls are nasty and have no self respect. I bet their parents are proud.
Wake up

Charleston, WV

#216 Jul 23, 2013
Mike

Nasty Hoe's who abuse pills and snort anything white are nothing to be jealous of.
stealtg

Alexandria, VA

#217 Jul 24, 2013
Brad wrote:
My card was "lost' when I paid my ticket and it was never found. The next day I cancelled my card and $355.00 was charged on it at Walmart. Go figure! She was probably gonna charge her boob job on it if I hadn't cancelled in time. Those poor girls are nasty and have no self respect. I bet their parents are proud.
Why wouldn't you cancel your card right away
1 post removed
dang

Charleston, WV

#219 Jul 24, 2013
Why would you post this on Topix instead of approaching management???

You nutters seem to think topix is the magic salve that will solve whatever problem you post here to cry about.
HOE

Charleston, WV

#220 Jul 24, 2013
Loratab Queens wrote:
The bottom line is this....
If you are a father whose daughter works at Hooters then your daughter is a HOE!
If you are a mother whose daughter works at Hooters
then your daughter is a HOE!
If you have a sister wo works at Hooters then your sister is a HOE
If you have a girlfriend who works at Hooters then your girlfriend is a HOE
If you have a wife who works atHooters then your wife is a HOE ( and bisexual )
If you have a friend who works at Hooters then your friend is a HOE!
The difference between a HOE working at Hooters versus a HOE on the street corner is the Hooter HOE's work indoors and wears orange.
Just a bunch of pill popping HOE's serving over priced food...
nothing more and nothing less!!!!
You must be very fond of garden tools, because that's what a HOE is.

Go get an education you retarded hillbilly, you're making the rest of the state look bad...and honestly, we don't need your help!!!

Go snort another pill and OD while you're at it!
Jess

Alexandria, VA

#221 Aug 26, 2013
Don't go and eat there , if you do please get a girl who can count. Five of them girls there can't count up stuff right and has got chewed out. Usually a brown haired girl cooks and gives people tickets so they'll know how much they owe and she will count every dollar. Two of them girls there are pill heads. That's a fact.
Jess

Alexandria, VA

#222 Aug 26, 2013
Look Laci, Kaci Hodge and Andrea Garrison was all fired from down there because of pills. The girls who work there now just doesn't have sense and can't count money. Some are sweet. Kaci wasn't pretty enough. She just cooked in the back . She kept telling people she was a waiter. She had freckles all over her, milky white skinned and skinny as a rail. No boobs.. Most of the druggies are gone. Not all are on drugs down there. Who ? Report it if they are doing something. That's how Andrea got fired from two hooters.
Bobby

Alexandria, VA

#223 Sep 2, 2013
The two girls who try to write up and get more money out of you are blonde, that ones name is andrea. They call the other dani . Andrea acts redneck, she is not. She cheats on every boyfriend because she gets sugar daddy"s or blacks. I'm not lying. Everyone knows her and her friends are known tramps. They scream and want a fight . Somebody will whip her dumb a@@! I find it funny she has a small rebel flag sticker and plays red neck. She's screwing guys in Rand. Report me again, the other day she reported. She's a spazz. She doesn't want the truth out. It's alright for her always taking behind people's backs and being a wannabe country girl. She grew up in the ghetto. Her mom dresses like she's black also. That's funny.. I've seen them do it. The manager jumps on them girls for good reasons. Once I waited an hour for food. They were busy flirting with married navy men. Them girls came waking in and looked at the hooters girls and sat down. They don't give a care down there of who they use or flirt with or even hurt. Nasty Skanks.
Bobby

Alexandria, VA

#224 Sep 2, 2013
I know one girl named Kelly, had brown hair and from TN, moved here. She's been fired from three hooters. Got fired from that one because she was so messed up on drugs. She told people.
Bobby

Alexandria, VA

#225 Sep 2, 2013
Yes, they all abuse pills. They hire pill billy"s down there, I would see cops there messing with them. Not no more. I guess their wives found out. Bawhahaha! That one girl there could be on midget.com . She's like 4"8 and her boobs are bigger then her body. She got them way big. I guess she likes being a mini midget version of dolly parton. I can use my real first name. So lmao.... mad! Haha, seriously they should close that place down. They are the only hooters that never got a good reputation . Do you know how many write up"s they had? Them girls gripe when they get seat belt or speeding tickets. I guess the ditz clan expect people to feel bad and pay up. I don't know.
I KNOW IT

Daniels, WV

#226 Sep 7, 2013
One of the waiters names is Danielle and the other sarah. They do count wrong. Three girls up there should just handle food or clean then give a bill out. The Manager has cussed many of them out over that or other stuff. They are dumb.
I KNOW IT

Daniels, WV

#227 Sep 7, 2013
Yes andrea is a skank and wannabe thug. She tells people she is country and has rebel flags. Her and two black girls always gossip and deal pills up there. That's why her babby daddy left her dumb blonde a**. He was a good guy, You can not turn trash into a house wife or wife period. She was causing drama on face book for years with people. I am a dude. If I was a girl I could take my pinky and poke her and she would run. She is weak and all mouth. I never seen such a fake girl like her. Telling people at her old house in Charleston she was country and look at my rebel flag up in my room. She's got tons of black friends. That's not a lie or joke. She is in her 20's. Cries because she doesn't get supposed child support" She does . She blows it on crap for herself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lacey West 20 min Who 1
God is man made 32 min Not me 13
Jay Lee 1 hr Jeff 1
Paul Monroe Questionable character 1 hr epic fail 8
Gary Allman 2 hr postdiscussion 2
Tamra Protan 2 hr newpost 1
Rakeem Cato doesn't get drafted in NFL 2 hr ouch 6
More from around the web

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]