hooters charleston, wv
i have no name

Ardsley, NY

#181 Oct 28, 2012
hooters girl19 wrote:
and as far as charleston hootersgirls haveing a future,some may not but some will,most of the girls are in college and make good grades and have great boyfriends,and brittany leach is not a whore but a damn good waitress.im sick of all the negative comments if u dont like it dont go in there thats it,its common sence.you dont know any of the girls and yes there might be a couple of ugly girls there but there are also some really pretty ones there to
Sweet heart for some reason I don't believe you've went to college considering you can't spell during or having. Or did you just skip English 101?
Nancy Pelosi

Charlottesville, VA

#182 Oct 28, 2012
haha wrote:
Tsk tsk isn't haha...I'm from hurricane!
tsk tsk is a lesbian.
How much are Lortabs

Martinsburg, WV

#183 Oct 31, 2012
Listen up people. These girls are not college students working their way thru school or young moms trying to make ends meet, they're nothing more than low class "Hoe's" shaking their booty for all to see in order to make enough to keep up with their pill habit. If you think otherwise then you are sadly mistaken.
Long time cutomer

Martinsburg, WV

#184 Nov 1, 2012
When you think about it Hooters is really a pharmacy that has nice tv's and sells beer and chicken wings on the side.
Stupid necks

United States

#185 Nov 1, 2012
I dont see what the big deal is?
I love hooters, i love the fact they have those small ass shorts on that show their ass, i also love the fact that they have their tits hanging out all the time, right in your face! If you ask me, these girls are tip of the sword & i love giving them a $3 tip on a $20 bill just to see their ass & tits! Hooters girls are A.OK. with me !=)
Long time customer

Charleston, WV

#186 Nov 2, 2012
Now i didn't say i didn't like looking at them, all i said was it's the sexiest pharmacy in town. That's all! You can get almost any drug your heart desires and at the same time watch a ball game and have a beer and a wing.
mike

United States

#187 Nov 26, 2012
Not all charleton wv hooter girls are drug heads i do know of one that has been at hooters never done drugs worked her way thru collage kellie the bomb shes honest
1 post removed
nikki

Charleston, WV

#189 Nov 26, 2012
Has a very few that aren't into drugs.
mike

United States

#190 Nov 27, 2012
Kellie im proude of i two degrees working i know shawn the gm what was said about him not true i have had no promblems with any of u.girls u was blunt and came back at thame ppl needs to tell shawn if the card is over charged kellie i know ur no addict hope to see u soon at hooters.....

“HACKER”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#191 Nov 27, 2012
Ron white said charleston wv hooters had the ugliest girls of any hooters he has been too!!
Stupid necks

United States

#192 Nov 27, 2012
Lets sit a ton of pills on one side of the table & a free education on the other side. Which do you think these girls will take first?
Facts are facts

Martinsburg, WV

#193 Nov 27, 2012
I keep telling people all you have to do is walk into Hooters with one of those little boxes of chiclets and shake them to make it sound like pills and those Hoe's will jbe on you so fast you'll have to say you all get off me.
Most would rather have a loratab for a tip than cash.
Lortab tens rule

Martinsburg, WV

#194 Nov 28, 2012
LOL! That's probably true about the chiclets! Most all those gals are pill heads. Must be part of the hiring process.
Hillbilly

Ardsley, NY

#195 Nov 28, 2012
Bunch of white trash
mike

United States

#196 Dec 13, 2012
For those of u whos bad mouthing the charleston hooter girls grow up get a life those girls work hard for the money for the guy that is crying about being.riped off by.bailey being over charged will does ur wife know were u was dude confess u.know why u was.there ppl just back of C H ARLESTON. HOOTER GIRLS #1
huh

Lubbock, TX

#197 Dec 13, 2012
Charleston wrote:
Im sure that the managment will do something to make up for what happened. People make mistakes, it's human nature. The girls that work there are just trying to make living like everyone else, and just like other workplaces their are always gonna be less than ideal co-workers, so I wouldn't be so quick to judge them all in the same fashion.
Uhm, since when is stealing a "mistake"? If someone adds gratuity without the cardholder's knowledge or approval, it's the same as stealing.

You bet your ass I'd "judge" my server if she decided that she had the right to dictate her tip, I'd tell her boss, and then she wouldn't get ANY tip.
Caleb

Hyattsville, MD

#198 Dec 13, 2012
i have no name wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweet heart for some reason I don't believe you've went to college considering you can't spell during or having. Or did you just skip English 101?
...or sense.

Yeh - I'm a doubtin' that "degree" myself.
level head

Reston, VA

#199 Dec 13, 2012
mike wrote:
For those of u whos bad mouthing the charleston hooter girls grow up get a life those girls work hard for the money for the guy that is crying about being.riped off by.bailey being over charged will does ur wife know were u was dude confess u.know why u was.there ppl just back of C H ARLESTON. HOOTER GIRLS #1
English please?
Facts are Facts

Martinsburg, WV

#200 Dec 14, 2012
I keep telling people just walk in with one of those little boxes of Chiclets and shake them and you will get the best service of anyone. Until they found out they're real chiclets and not loratabs!
Desiree

Ardsley, NY

#201 Jan 10, 2013
I've worked at Hooters on & off for the last 10 years. There have been many occasions where the girls were on drugs, messing with credit card slips, etc HOWEVER the owners hav come I & gotten very involved with the business & the new managers have cleaned out all the girls who were trashy, addicted, stealing, etc. The restaurant is run like a professional business now. If you come in and have any problems at all just ask for the (new) GM or whichever manager is on duty & they will make sure to resolve your complaint. The girls working now do a good job. They are professional, fun, & enjoyable to hang out with. Hooters of Charleston has raised their standards in more ways than one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump sending Navy Seals to Huntington 7 min LMFAO 2
Blondes, brunettes, or redheads 26 min Drag101 31
Attorneys and Judges 1 hr May 3
John Holmes is at adult video superstore 1 hr DirtyGrandpa 1
New Mexico Bowl 2 hr George 1
Kiss coming to Charleston in May 2 hr Info 1
Nick Scott & Woody Woods 2 hr RadioHead 1

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance