Has anyone received their 2014 wv sta...

Has anyone received their 2014 wv state tax refund

Posted in the Charleston Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Mis Pretty

Parkersburg, WV

#1 Feb 12, 2014
Has anyone received their 2014 wv state tax refund
jon-jon

Charleston, WV

#2 Feb 13, 2014
Yep
i want my money

Fayetteville, WV

#3 Feb 13, 2014
it said due on the 13 but I have nothing yet maybe tomorrow. wishful thinking.
Mis pretty

Parkersburg, WV

#4 Feb 13, 2014
They said my requst is going to be sent to the state treasury for them to release the money.Probably next week and I was told this week but oh well they act like it's their money. But I wonder how long it takes the treasury to release it once they get it. Mine was accepted Feb 1. I efiled plus did direct deposit.
Mis pretty

Parkersburg, WV

#5 Feb 13, 2014
They also told me they direct deposit everyday however I doubt they do on Sat or Sundays plus they are closed Monday for Presidents Day. I hope we both get ours soon. What does the website say when you go to check the status of your wv state tax?
i want my money

Fayetteville, WV

#6 Feb 13, 2014
got it!! check your bank if its not there before the 18th
Tax waiter

Hockessin, DE

#7 Feb 13, 2014
Mine is supposed to be this Friday. Fingers crossed.
Chris

Madison Heights, VA

#8 Feb 17, 2014
Mine was efiled and accepted feb 2 and still saying thats its received and being worked, but ppl i know who efiled with hrblock already has theirs.. When i call they say they cant tell me anything until march 7
Mis pretty

Parkersburg, WV

#9 Feb 17, 2014
Chris mine says the same however I called and they said mine needs to be sent to the state treasury for them to release the money so who knows how long that will take
keb3785

Connellsville, PA

#10 Feb 18, 2014
i efiled mine with turbo tax and it said it was accepted on 2/2, and the wv site says no record of it. they say no information available until after 5 weeks from filing date and turbo tax says they don't track state returns
Mis pretty

Parkersburg, WV

#11 Feb 18, 2014
They act Like it's their money but it's ours bast@&dss!
GrrrWV

Springfield, NJ

#12 Feb 18, 2014
I'm having the same exact problem. Mine keeps saying it's being processed but it was electronically accepted 2/1/14. It's a very simple return too! This state is ridiculous. I swear they comb through every return that's due a refund because this happens every year!
Wv refund

Charleston, WV

#13 Feb 18, 2014
Mine was accepted the 7th and I still just have the generic bein processed message. Mine friend filed his a week earlier and got his back before he even got his federal. This doesn't make any since. And why are some ppl saying it has to be sent to the treasury?
Lizabeth

Dillwyn, VA

#14 Feb 18, 2014
Wanting something for nothing again? Isn't welfare, free housing, EBT card and tel. enough??
Mis Pretty

Parkersburg, WV

#15 Feb 18, 2014
Lizabeth if we got welfare we most likely wouldn't be getting a state refund so I'm not sure who you are referring to my AGI was 103,837getting a lot from state so if I can still get all that free stuff with our income then let me know how...maybe your jealous cause you live that way and don't get taxes but that's not my case Thank You
Rilly Ma

Canonsburg, PA

#16 Feb 18, 2014
I have the same problem as another poster. Filed using TurboTax on the 26th of Jan. the state accepted it that day. TurboTax says that on Feb. 2, 2014 it was reclassified as "Succeed_Accepted." I tried checking the status of my refund on the state website and got a message saying they had no record of such a return. What? Then I tried calling and got sent straight to voice mail. What? So I emailed but would not pass along personal details, and have gotten no response yet. What!?

Any thoughts guys?
Mis Pretty

Parkersburg, WV

#17 Feb 18, 2014
Rilly Ma I feel you I would actually call in and ask if you can't get through leave a message and most likely a lady from clarksburg wv will call you. I called today and finally got through and it has yet been sent to the state treasury for release of the funds. I check online and it says still processing. I would demand answers when you call. Ask for a sup if you have too. Good luck I hope we all get ours soon.
JLJ

Ashburn, VA

#18 Feb 19, 2014
I filed with turbotax and was accepted on Feb. 2. I got my federal but not the state. Which site should I go to check on the status of the state return?
WVGrrrr

Fairmont, WV

#19 Feb 19, 2014
Another day no updates on the site for me.
JLJ good WV tax refund and the state's where's my refund took will pop up- for all the good it doesn't do.
What

Charleston, WV

#20 Feb 19, 2014
Maybe it is because you are REFERRING to Tax for 2014. It is your return for 2013...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Say "No"! To Hospital Merger In H-Town 15 min Poster 17
What happened to Chad (Apr '15) 17 min okay 46
Sarah plants teaching Sunday school 30 min Moses 7
Is the Moderator a Moron (Mar '15) 31 min Poster 3
Jesus is coming 32 min Moses 2
News Sissonville man found running meth lab (Feb '11) 43 min Sissyville 17
Mountain missions employees 47 min curious 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages