War Veteran absolutely did NOT threat...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Guess what

Charleston, WV

#42 Jul 31, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you're a racist or you're the same person who keeps posting under her sn pretending to be her. If you don't know her or care then why are you even replying back? We don't know or care about you either and neither does most of the people on here.
I believe you're full of shit & delusional. You don't know what race I am, how can you call me racist?

You're a freak, you LOVE attention, even if it's negative.

Your dumb-ass, and your DUMB-ASS friends, are what makes this site such shit.

I don't care what color you are, you're a f*cking moron, and I hope you fall into traffic!!
Old friend

Lyndora, PA

#43 Jun 15, 2014
Anyone know where Gabe is? I'd love to write him!!
Big Fred

Charleston, WV

#44 Jun 15, 2014
Britt Allen wrote:
He never once mentioned PTSD in court and never acted like the traumatized combat veteran. Unlike a lot of vets I've met who consistently talk about the horrific fabricated events they've made up in their own minds only to gain sympathy from others. I've personally dealt with a man like that. And as you sit there acting high and mighty I must have missed the memo that you were perfect and have NEVER made a mistake. Everyone has done something illegal at least once in their life, I'm sure even yourself.
My experience with PTSD is that most REAL VETS never mention in public that they have a mental problem - yeah, they just suck it up and go on, which is what most NON-VETS expect out of them. Take a judge that has never served in the military, they usually do not have a clue what PTSD is all about. Was judge Bloom ever in the military? Probbly not. I ihave never seen his DD214, but next time he runs I will be sure to ask to see it. Yes, I do think some of our Court personnel are afraid of the general public and take every little word as a threat against them, because they are so afraid. If they have such fears then they shouldn't be sitting on thaat bench passing judgment against another citizen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump sending Navy Seals to Huntington 7 min LMFAO 2
Blondes, brunettes, or redheads 26 min Drag101 31
Attorneys and Judges 1 hr May 3
John Holmes is at adult video superstore 1 hr DirtyGrandpa 1
New Mexico Bowl 2 hr George 1
Kiss coming to Charleston in May 2 hr Info 1
Nick Scott & Woody Woods 2 hr RadioHead 1

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance