Water Ways is a great way to 'beat th...

Water Ways is a great way to 'beat the heat'

There are 5 comments on the Coal Valley News story from Jul 30, 2014, titled Water Ways is a great way to 'beat the heat'. In it, Coal Valley News reports that:

Water Ways features five water slides; a relaxing lazy river; a Jr. Olympic sized pool; two kiddy pools with waterfall, swings and slides; 18 hole miniature golf; large sun bathing areas, picnic shelters to accommodate 250 people with grill and bathroom facilities and eight other shelters.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Coal Valley News.

Swimming

Chesapeake, OH

#1 Jul 30, 2014
Fun time
Lemony

Charleston, WV

#2 Jul 30, 2014
Yeah, it's a good place to go swimming, except for the wilda$$ kids running around like they never get out of the house (and the parents that allow them to do so).
It may be called a "lazy river" but the same wild kids get in there and carry on. They'll play chase and run into people who are floating on their tubes. It's aggravating!
WOO

Hurricane, WV

#3 Jul 30, 2014
Should be adults only with beer on tap.
Lemony

Charleston, WV

#4 Jul 30, 2014
WOO wrote:
Should be adults only with beer on tap.
LOL
wolfknifes

Charleston, WV

#5 Jul 30, 2014
Lemony wrote:
Yeah, it's a good place to go swimming, except for the wilda$$ kids running around like they never get out of the house (and the parents that allow them to do so).
It may be called a "lazy river" but the same wild kids get in there and carry on. They'll play chase and run into people who are floating on their tubes. It's aggravating!
Lol, kids excited at a pool u say??? Holy crap! U gotta be shittin me?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can anyone tell me about Guardian ad litem Bren... (Feb '16) 4 min maryrymel 12
Random weird 10 min Thundermonkey 1
Endocrinologist 1 hr Get a life 16
Does anyone one know Jeffery Legg from SC? 1 hr Ariel 3
Tracy Clark McCallister 2 hr Shane 19
Thanks republicans 2 hr Trump 39
Matt Harkins 3 hr jennifer 12
News Trump supporters cheer his combative stance wit... 8 hr jonjedi 1,257

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web