Relationship Question
Heartbroken

Charleston, WV

#1 Jun 19, 2013
Ive been stalking this man for a couple years now, he used to be my ex and he hasn't sent me any emails or phone calls which i was hoping he would but its been a couple years and he hasn't said anything to me. Its like he doesn't like me anymore and he's glad im not around anymore! Before we broke up here's what he told me, he told me that we couldn't be friends because he loves me much more than that. When we were together he used to always tell me that he would never leave my side no matter what and we were best friends forever' nobody could ever tear us apart. Do you think he still likes me and cares about me or do you think he just forgot all about me? I already have a boyfriend but he doesn't know i still feel this way and my ex has a wife.
Really

Charleston, WV

#2 Jun 19, 2013
If its been more than 1 year since he last talked to u or checked on u then no he doesn't like u anymore especially if he has a wife. Imagine if u tried to confront them after all these years. His wife might rip u to shreds or his words might rip u to shreds. Focus on ur new man and forget all about him! He's gone forever and hes not ur friend.
Bahaha

Charleston, WV

#3 Jun 19, 2013
This reminds me of the song "Can't Be Friends - Trey Songz".
Dr. Ruth

United States

#4 Jun 19, 2013
Re-read what you posted. Does it sound like to you that he is still interested if he hasn't emailed or called in a COUPLE YEARS? Really, it's obvious you still care, and it's also obvious that he does NOT.

Life is way too short to waste years of your life on something that will never be again.

If it was meant to be, it would have been already.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ridgeview pastor charged with sexually abusing ... (Oct '14) 37 min Faith 49
Bobbi jo cumcakes 47 min Lieonell Ritchey 14
Correction Officer gets FAVORITISM in Sentencing 1 hr Glory Bars 1
billy baria (Dec '14) 2 hr yummers 4
Sheetz needs BOYCOTTED 4 hr Heres_a_thought 20
PALMER arrested again felon in possession of a ... 5 hr Susie kuzie 5
beware of bald men stealing all the single women (May '08) 8 hr Facto 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Charleston Mortgages