Created by Bored on Jun 21, 2013

42 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Popeye

Charleston, WV

#1 Jun 21, 2013
I would not for several reasons and none, because of being scared. I value life more than risking death for a few seconds of thrill seeking and I also value my family too much to leave them and put them through that typre of anquish.
Redeye

Charleston, WV

#2 Jun 21, 2013
Popeye wrote:
I would not for several reasons and none, because of being scared. I value life more than risking death for a few seconds of thrill seeking and I also value my family too much to leave them and put them through that typre of anquish.
I'm sure your family wouldn't mind. Ask them about it and u might be surprised!
rockstar

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Jun 21, 2013
Popeye wrote:
It's a blast...you don't even know your falling till the shoot opens.
adventurer

Saint Petersburg, FL

#4 Jun 21, 2013
Popeye must be a back woods kind of guy. You have a greater chance of dying in a car or having a vending machine fall on you. I've jumped 7 times now and it's a rush everytime. I just got into scuba diving and that's 10x scarier.
Sue

Chesapeake, VA

#5 Jun 21, 2013
Driving thrugh WV and looking at all the Boogie Men is too scary for me. I have done both, jumping out of an air plane is fun, the other is not.
Greg

Charleston, WV

#6 Jun 23, 2013
I've jumped 2500 times. The odds of you getting killed are much less than crossing the street.
Carter

Greenville, VA

#7 Jun 23, 2013
Yes, I would def go
Dwayne

Charleston, WV

#8 Jun 23, 2013
Im a gay guy who cross dresses and Id love to go

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chad Fortney (Jun '13) 34 min Nia 15
Cops get special treatment 2 hr ray melon 11
Transit (Nov '13) 4 hr ouch 24
Who is the White Male Drug Addict and Street-Tr... (Aug '14) 7 hr Citizens Fed Up 62
Professional Hillbilly Panhandlers Targeted En ... 8 hr Citizen Fed Up 25
Who is black drug dealer Paul Sanders? (Nov '13) 8 hr VS HOMEOWNER 103
Orchard Manor Apartments (Jun '14) 8 hr Resident 12
More from around the web

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]