Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#21 Apr 18, 2013
Possums, it's true. Inbred hillbillie do molest their own. WV is full of hillbillies, therefore many cases of incest and molestation of children within families. Possums, you need to look outside your immediate family for affection. I know you say, families in WV are very close, but possums too close is not a good thing in your case. Glad I could be of assistance possums. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
looking

North Tazewell, VA

#22 May 17, 2013
Bilal wrote:
Coonskin Park. What up with this park with the racist name?
Did the KKK name this park?
How would the whiteys feel if we had a Honky Cracker Park?
This needs to be changed!
what a dumb ass you are,not everyone is thinking that way look the history up,god i get so sick of people crying discrimination.Just for the record white people have become the minority in this world do you hear them reading between the lines.Coonskin has been a great place to hang with my black friends and i'm white.
smdh

United States

#23 May 17, 2013
Black ppl need to get it together you all are the ones still living in the slavery days guess what it happened to white too maybe you should be educated about the hitler days!!! Oh and I have a mixed daughter no racism in me :)))
1 post removed
Vivek Golikeri

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#25 Jul 4, 2013
Bilal, I too would be angry if the motivation were racist, but in this particular case the "coon" in Coonskin Park is short for "racoon." The slur for black people, on the other hand, is short for baracoon. A baracoon was the hold of the slave ship where Africans were chained en route to the New World.

Thus the similarity in sound is purely a phonetic coincidence, and you have nothing to be offended about.
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#26 Jul 4, 2013
Vivek Golikeri wrote:
Bilal, I too would be angry if the motivation were racist, but in this particular case the "coon" in Coonskin Park is short for "racoon." The slur for black people, on the other hand, is short for baracoon. A baracoon was the hold of the slave ship where Africans were chained en route to the New World.
Thus the similarity in sound is purely a phonetic coincidence, and you have nothing to be offended about.
Possum, you are truly wasting your time with these ignorant hillbillies. Now, me, being a true lady of quality do not care for coons either. The negro race(mud race) was put here simply to serve the master race(caucasian). They became uppity after the civil war and started to believe they were actually equal to us. Perhaps equal in the amount of food,air and water required to maintain life. However anything beyond that is truly speculation at best. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Idiot Detector

Charleston, WV

#27 Jul 4, 2013
Hag I don't believe has a clue about anything except showing us all how ignorant she is, hope the hell she stays where ever she is, prolly in a homeless shelter!!
duh

Beckley, WV

#28 Jul 5, 2013
Lets name the park Fried Chicken, Watermelon, or White Girl. Would that be better?
McCoy Fan

Orlando, FL

#29 Jul 5, 2013
Idiot Detector wrote:
Hag I don't believe has a clue about anything except showing us all how ignorant she is, hope the hell she stays where ever she is, prolly in a homeless shelter!!
Said the ugly negro to the white lady!!!!!
Yessa Massa

United States

#30 Jul 5, 2013
What about Negro Mountain in WV?? Google it.. I wonder how many spooks live there?
duh

Beckley, WV

#31 Jul 5, 2013
To everyone complaining about Coonskin being the name. There will be free fried chicken at KFC tomorrow served by white girls, the liquor store is taking food stamps, and welfare checks will be sent early. Will this make everything ok?
moi

Charleston, WV

#32 Jul 8, 2013
before the interstate (ancient history) there were caves where the interstate is now that legend said Daniel Boone stayed there in his travels through the area. Dan'l Boone...coon skin cap...get it?
Whatever

United States

#33 Aug 27, 2013
Why all the hate on heft or racist issues? I'm gonna just start over looking peoples nastiness. Some others should as well. Ignore the person who keeps trashing whites and calling them hillbilly"s. Only one does that on here. Advice : ignore and go on with the conversation. Nothing is ever new about or of coon skin. It's been around forever. Get over it.

Since: Aug 13

ravenswood

#34 Aug 30, 2013
i love that park
Bilal

Parkersburg, WV

#35 Aug 30, 2013
Tammy333 wrote:
i love that park
We know you do, racist!
Charleston Resident

Chesapeake, OH

#36 Aug 31, 2013
I like coon skin park, only a dumb person complains then keeps going back at it. It's clear you like it. No dummy, this ain't a race issue. It's for every race. Whites cam go see the park just like you. Don't make this into a topic it doesn't even have to do with. Troll! Website troll alert! Now Enough!
Mskamish

Charleston, WV

#37 May 15, 2014
Keisha wrote:
<quoted text>
Everytime you hear about a little child being raped its always by a inbred hillbilly.
I will send a Memo to the Catholic Church addressed to the POPE, to stop looking for all of the KNOWN child Molesters within the church. Whew...glad to know that have been found.
Smh at u

Charleston, WV

#38 Oct 20, 2014
Question wrote:
<quoted text>
I know but who the f**k would wear a dead animals fur?? No wonder West Virginia gets so badly stereotyped by all the other states in the U.S.
You serious? You see all these girls wearing uggs? That's dead animal fur lots of rich people wear dead animal fur u idiot
only me

Charleston, WV

#39 Oct 20, 2014
black panthers?????????? so they named themselves a racist name? who the hell is afraid of them. bunch of whiney momma boys in drag
Coonskin John

Charleston, WV

#40 Dec 15, 2014
Did you see today's Gazette? < http://www.wvgazette.com/article/20141215/GZ0... ;
racoonskinpark

Charleston, WV

#41 Dec 15, 2014
Hagatha May wrote:
Possums, it's true. Inbred hillbillie do molest their own. WV is full of hillbillies, therefore many cases of incest and molestation of children within families. Possums, you need to look outside your immediate family for affection. I know you say, families in WV are very close, but possums too close is not a good thing in your case. Glad I could be of assistance possums. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
This must be Nancy's mom. Same type of post

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Allen “Loser” Loughry Arrested By Feds 1 hr tick tock 4
Comic World on west side 3 hr Westside Tim 4
Is $13 an hour a decent wage here? 3 hr Wvdude 11
Buffalo Wild Wings Hostess Krystal 4 hr Simple White Boy 1
family dollar on west washington st (Dec '14) 4 hr Uncle Vinny 14
Manager of the Bigley family dollar 4 hr 1994 mugirl 1
Manager 4 hr 1994 mugirl 1

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance