First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Bilal

Mineral Wells, WV

#1 Apr 17, 2013
Coonskin Park. What up with this park with the racist name?
Did the KKK name this park?
How would the whiteys feel if we had a Honky Cracker Park?
This needs to be changed!
KKK

Charleston, WV

#2 Apr 17, 2013
Bilal wrote:
,,,, fkn idiot, get one I will visit!!! Dumb ass, were not changing name of our park so stay the hell out
jason

Coraopolis, PA

#3 Apr 17, 2013
Bilal wrote:
Shut up ur the racist dumb ass that's all u blacks holler is racist shit get a life
Wow

Youngstown, OH

#4 Apr 17, 2013
Your ignorance of the name alone makes you a racist ! Go read your history!
whitegirl

Reedy, WV

#5 Apr 17, 2013
Get real. There is such a thing as a coonskin. Its the hide. The park was named that becuae of how many coons the animal kind are there. You are the idiot turning it into a racist slur.
My opinion

Baltimore, MD

#6 Apr 17, 2013
I would like a park named Honky Cracker Park. i would go there often. Words offend some more than others
moon

Hurricane, WV

#7 Apr 17, 2013
O K lets change it to Entitlement park.Free admission to blacks only.
jason

Coraopolis, PA

#8 Apr 17, 2013
My opinion wrote:
I would like a park named Honky Cracker Park. i would go there often. Words offend some more than others
Ur a racist honky cracker park haha I could see if the park said cotton pickers park or worthless lazy black park that would be racist u pos all ur doing is trying to start a war but that's what worthless trash does
you are an idiot

Barboursville, WV

#9 Apr 17, 2013
Bilal wrote:
The KKK huh? Damn, I didn't know that Democrats named that park! Cause you know the KKK was founded by Democrats. Fact, look it up!
Question

Hansford, WV

#10 Apr 17, 2013
whitegirl wrote:
Get real. There is such a thing as a coonskin. Its the hide. The park was named that becuae of how many coons the animal kind are there. You are the idiot turning it into a racist slur.
I know but who the f**k would wear a dead animals fur?? No wonder West Virginia gets so badly stereotyped by all the other states in the U.S.
stupidass

Charleston, WV

#11 Apr 17, 2013
Racism would have ended a long time ago, but blacks won't let it go! Most black people in this day and time have no idea the true meaning of racism! Stop using it as a crutch, it's really annoying!
BPP

Hansford, WV

#12 Apr 17, 2013
KKK wrote:
<quoted text>,,,, fkn idiot, get one I will visit!!! Dumb ass, were not changing name of our park so stay the hell out
You are a stupid fcn cowardly inbred hillbilly who nobody likes and the KKK is full of cowardly inbred hillbillies who nobody likes. The Black Panther Party has white people in it to dumbass and we're much more bigger and stronger than all of you are.
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#13 Apr 17, 2013
Possums, The park's name should be changed indeed. I think a more apropriate name would be Foreskin Park, as studies have shown that many males in Wrong Turn country were never circumcized due to home births in the hills. Years ago in the mountains they were referred to as Peek-a-Boo lace curtains,due to the fact one could pull the foreskin back to reveal the penis head and yell,"Peek-a-Boo." So, either Foreskin Park or Peek-a-Boo Park would be more in line. The "men" of the area now frequent the park for various reasons, if you get my drift possums. TaTa for now Lady of Quality ps I just love reading about Hillbilly History, it's very entertaining.
Nice park

Charleston, WV

#14 Apr 18, 2013
The pool is nice. Good hiking. Nice tennis courts. Very nice soccer field. Also a nice view of planes landing on the airport if you hike up the hill. Decent little park and close to town.
P Sherman

United States

#15 Apr 18, 2013
BPP wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a stupid fcn cowardly inbred hillbilly who nobody likes and the KKK is full of cowardly inbred hillbillies who nobody likes. The Black Panther Party has white people in it to dumbass and we're much more bigger and stronger than all of you are.
shut up blkbarbie..or do u all talk/type that way...and btw "more bigger" makes you sound like an idiot...get an education dumbass
whitegirl

Nitro, WV

#16 Apr 18, 2013
Question wrote:
<quoted text>
I know but who the f**k would wear a dead animals fur?? No wonder West Virginia gets so badly stereotyped by all the other states in the U.S.
I never said anything about wearing it. Where the hell did you get that information? Its people like 'kkk' that give us a bad name. And people like blackbarbie. Always trashy never classy.
Truth

Hansford, WV

#17 Apr 18, 2013
whitegirl wrote:
<quoted text> I never said anything about wearing it. Where the hell did you get that information? Its people like 'kkk' that give us a bad name. And people like blackbarbie. Always trashy never classy.
You are more trashy than BlkBarbie and everyone knows BlkBarbie's not trashy.
Truth

Hansford, WV

#18 Apr 18, 2013
P Sherman wrote:
<quoted text> shut up blkbarbie..or do u all talk/type that way...and btw "more bigger" makes you sound like an idiot...get an education dumbass
Quit raping those little kids in your family inbred and stop staring at topix.
P Sherman

United States

#19 Apr 18, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit raping those little kids in your family inbred and stop staring at topix.
are you feeling guilty? Only a sick dirty mind like yours would even have thoughts like that
Keisha

Hansford, WV

#20 Apr 18, 2013
P Sherman wrote:
<quoted text>are you feeling guilty? Only a sick dirty mind like yours would even have thoughts like that
Everytime you hear about a little child being raped its always by a inbred hillbilly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jessica Ellis Winland 4 min AmandaIsAMethHead 33
Fred Estep 27 min William Hill 2
Tom Clark's Valentines Raffle Tickets $15.00 28 min William Hill 4
Tom Clark's Gender-bending Burlesque Show 30 min William Hill 2
You're to be exposed! 1 hr You're trash 7
Ring girl 1 hr The truth 10
Michael Nelson 1 hr Amanda 10

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance