21 - 27 of 27 Comments Last updated Jan 3, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
PocAho

Bronx, NY

#22 Jan 3, 2013
Nurse wrote:
Did I see correctly on a recent episode that she got a scholarship to U of Charleston ? I hope this wasn't true. How many young men & women in our area spent their nights studying instead of partying and getting pregnant that deserve a scholarship.
um yes she did get into UC and then I saw where she was knocked up again! So how in the hell is she gonna go to school and get a degree with two kids and more on the way? WOW
YouGagMe

Charleston, WV

#23 Jan 3, 2013
LaceyLaplante wrote:
Mtv period is screwing up our youth! Between teen mom and buckwild our youth doesn't stand a chance! What did she do to deserve a scholarship?? Besides getting pregnant at 16 and being on tv? True college kids party but they mostly have their priorities in order.
Do you know Leah personally? No, you don't, so your opinion is invalid. You only see a few minutes out of her life on Teen Mom, do not confuse that with knowing all about her. OBVIOUSLY she deserved the scholarship, or she would not have gotten it. You're not the sharpest tool in the shed Lacey...get a life.
HeyStupid

Bronx, NY

#24 Jan 3, 2013
What are you a groupie? So is she still going to school? Yea didn't think so!
bystander

Beckley, WV

#25 Jan 3, 2013
So what if she got a scholarship, I know Doctors and Lawyers kids get scholarships a they can afford to pay tuition. Show me where the written law is on who can receive a scholarship.
What

Bronx, NY

#26 Jan 3, 2013
What the Fuk are you even talking about bystander? Are you seriously retarded?
FaceDown

Bronx, NY

#27 Jan 3, 2013
All I know is that if I got hold of dat pretty lil a$$ then dem other two lames would be history. I'd give her sumthin she ain't ever had!
learntospell

United States

#28 Jan 3, 2013
You realize the only reason she got the scholarship was because UC wanted the publicity, right?

Besides, she didn't even last at UC so it really doesn't matter.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
receptionist @ PARC east in Dunbar 13 min grade a dumbass 2
camc memorial 1 hr mommyof2 1
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr hillbilly 57,163
does anyone know? 2 hr Does anyone care? 4
Supreme Court Is A Joke 3 hr peabody 2
James Wilson Davis 4 hr big dawg 2
White girls that bang black guys (Feb '14) 5 hr getajob 64
Anonymous Drug Tips 6 hr whiteout5 137
•••
•••
•••

Charleston Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••