Next Last
yes i do

Kansas City, MO

#2 Dec 2, 2012
I cant believe nobody knows this harlett
let me tell you!!!

Winfield, WV

#3 Dec 2, 2012
She needs to learn what birthcontrol is or keep her legs closed!
nikki

Belle, WV

#4 Dec 2, 2012
Leave her alone.
river runner

Charleston, WV

#5 Dec 5, 2012
Some people are just jealous, she has the
river runner

Charleston, WV

#6 Dec 5, 2012
I think some are just jealous, because she has been on tv and in magazine. Probably just wishing you could have been. I saw her not long ago in Elkview and she is the same old girl. Still looking good.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#7 Dec 5, 2012
I think she's sweet.
lame

Lubbock, TX

#8 Dec 5, 2012
river runner wrote:
I think some are just jealous, because she has been on tv and in magazine. Probably just wishing you could have been. I saw her not long ago in Elkview and she is the same old girl. Still looking good.
Yes, because behaving irresponsibly, getting knocked up before you're mentally, or financially prepared to become a parent is a GREAT way to attain fame!!!

I wonder how many kids she'll have to try to milk her 15 minutes of fame??

All those BS shows need to be SHUT DOWN!!!
nikki

Belle, WV

#9 Dec 5, 2012
lame wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, because behaving irresponsibly, getting knocked up before you're mentally, or financially prepared to become a parent is a GREAT way to attain fame!!!

I wonder how many kids she'll have to try to milk her 15 minutes of fame??

All those BS shows need to be SHUT DOWN!!!
At least she's married now.
lame

Lubbock, TX

#10 Dec 6, 2012
nikki wrote:
<quoted text>
At least she's married now.
Oh, that justifies her using her HORRIBLE decisions to attain fame??

You people are sad, with the logic that you use.

Let's see her STAY married...then we'll talk.

The way it SHOULD be done, is marriage (or committed relationship) FIRST, then RESPONSIBLE conception...not the other way around.
let me tell you!!!

Winfield, WV

#11 Dec 6, 2012
lame wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, that justifies her using her HORRIBLE decisions to attain fame??

You people are sad, with the logic that you use.

Let's see her STAY married...then we'll talk.

The way it SHOULD be done, is marriage (or committed relationship) FIRST, then RESPONSIBLE conception...not the other way around.
I agree 100%!
yup

Scott Depot, WV

#12 Dec 7, 2012
she will end up on stamps and pills
Nurse

Greenwich, OH

#13 Dec 8, 2012
Did I see correctly on a recent episode that she got a scholarship to U of Charleston ? I hope this wasn't true. How many young men & women in our area spent their nights studying instead of partying and getting pregnant that deserve a scholarship.
Shayla

Charleston, WV

#14 Dec 8, 2012
Her mother was the one who submitted her info to Teen Mom.
nikki

Belle, WV

#15 Dec 8, 2012
She doesn't even party. She stays home and takes care of her girls. She has every right to go to UC. Anyways, she's not the only one with kids going to school. Oh and let me guess, college students don't party or drink.
Student

Powell, OH

#16 Dec 8, 2012
nikki wrote:
She doesn't even party. She stays home and takes care of her girls. She has every right to go to UC. Anyways, she's not the only one with kids going to school. Oh and let me guess, college students don't party or drink.
. Yes, she has ever right to go to UC, but is she going on a scholarship ? MTV has said the girls in the Teen Moms show made between $3,000-$5,000 an episode and usually 10-12 episodes per season. Someone making money like that should pay their own way and allow that scholarship to be given to a student who is working their way thru college making $200 a week.
Missjersey

Lansing, WV

#17 Dec 8, 2012
That show is so stupid i don't know how anybody can watch it and actually get into it.. I tried watching it before and i couldn't even watch it for like 5 minutes before i had to turn it! That show is for young teenagers.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#18 Dec 8, 2012
Missjersey wrote:
That show is so stupid i don't know how anybody can watch it and actually get into it.. I tried watching it before and i couldn't even watch it for like 5 minutes before i had to turn it! That show is for young teenagers.
yes the show is meant for young teenagers so they can see the hardships that girls have to go through when they get pregnant before they are ready. i think the shows gets alot of attention because people are addicted to the drama. i happen to like the show because of all the drama.

for everyone hating on Leah, you have to admit that there are a couple of girls on there that way worse than her. i have not seen one episode with her on it doing drugs, drinking, leaving her kids with other people to take care of them, ect. she may have cheated on Cory, but she could be doing worse things!
let me tell you!!!

Winfield, WV

#19 Dec 8, 2012
I think the original show 16 and pregnant was a decent idea. It was sort of a "scare them straight" approach to teen pregnancy. It became a terrible failure when MTV decided to make Teen Mom simply because young girls are so impressionable and it in a sense glamorized have a child so young. It didn't show nearly enough real struggles that even married couples who are well into their thirties face, let alone those that a sixteen year old single girl would. It just seems to have missed the mark in my eyes and had an adverse effect rather than the positive one it should and possible could have had.
Agree

Cleveland, OH

#20 Dec 9, 2012
[QUOTE who="let me tell you!!!"]I think the original show 16 and pregnant was a decent idea. It was sort of a "scare them straight" approach to teen pregnancy. It became a terrible failure when MTV decided to make Teen Mom simply because young girls are so impressionable and it in a sense glamorized have a child so young. It didn't show nearly enough real struggles that even married couples who are well into their thirties face, let alone those that a sixteen year old single girl would. It just seems to have missed the mark in my eyes and had an adverse effect rather than the positive one it should and possible could have had.[/QUOTE]. I am 42 and married with 2 children and with a 2 income home, we and so many others have more problems than those young ladies have. We have bills to pay, cars with 90,000 miles on them. I would like to drop my children off at my mom's house and go shopping, get my nails done, eat out with my girlfriend but I don't have a $3000 a week income from doing a reality tv show. Teen Moms really don't show these girls struggling but creating drama and a story line so they can continue being on the program. Some of them continue to have children so MTV will extend their contract.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#21 Dec 9, 2012
Mtv period is screwing up our youth! Between teen mom and buckwild our youth doesn't stand a chance! What did she do to deserve a scholarship?? Besides getting pregnant at 16 and being on tv? True college kids party but they mostly have their priorities in order.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
melanie metheny missing person (Apr '11) 2 hr Squirrell 702
News Trump supporters cheer his combative stance wit... 2 hr davy 377
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 3 hr ejlester21 3,991
Kevin Comer seen riding a black scooter 4 hr Skeeter 1
a local celebrity (Jun '16) 5 hr Snowflake 6
What's up with Amanda Barren? 5 hr liteswitch38 2
Most beautiful news lady (Jun '16) 5 hr liteswitch38 68

Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance